PDA

View Full Version : large places to game

agold7964
04-26-2008, 08:40 AM
so. i am 18, amd looking for places to game with a lot of women. i was watching some show on MTV yesterday, (one of the college ones with all the drama), and at night they went to what looked like a bar, and there were HELLA chicks there!!! and the showed the people outside for a bit, and the streets were covered with HBs that all looked good to game. i bet if you gamed every set there it would be well over 200 sets. Is there places like that for us not over 21 people?
for example, i was a break co yesterday, and the only set that would have somewhat ok to open was like one girl on her computer, who was a a HB6, and looked about 12 years older then me.
now, sometimes i'll go to the mall for a bit, and on the weekends you can find up to a dozen sets to open, but that is really about it.
so, it's cool to open these sets, but i am looking to really improve at a pretty fast past. and i have a lot of free time on my hands now, so i would like to really focus on game now, but it's kinda hard when there are not a lot of sets to open.
so, any advice on good places for younger guys like me to go and game where there are a lot of sets to open? any adivce would be really appreciated=D

thehulk
04-29-2008, 03:49 PM
you could hang outside of clubs, like if theres a place in your town that has many clubs in one place go there, and just sarge on the ones coming to and from the places, if they ask you to go in with them tell them that you need to get up early for work or something and then you say we could meet-up tommorow for coffe or something.
probably not ideal for closing any numbers but good for practice, if you are out to get some # then go to the smaller places, there not that but after all.

zakpak23
04-29-2008, 04:36 PM
Adapt your locations to where you live.
Do you have college campuses or tourist attractions near you?

Tell me whereabouts you live, and I can help. But I don't recommend hanging outside clubs. Also, a lot of times you don't need to be 21 to get into clubs if you come with a large group of mostly woman or come earlier than 12am.