PDA

View Full Version : wings are leaveing me.sacramento step up!

the piper
03-22-2006, 04:52 PM
ok so doubledown is in oregon right now and will possibly be in new york for about a month he is looking for a job doing film editing and bounching town to town. arson aka firestarter is moving to huntington beach in about a month and because of that is saving all of his cash so he won't be going out. (doubledown might follow him) switchblade has a ltr going on and i believe he isn't going to go out and sarge for a bit. switchbkade is also leaving for montana tomorrow to bring back a friend so maybe it will be dustin when he gets back. other then that i have no wings. sargin alone is easy but more fun with a wing or 2. i see a few of you guy on here are from sac or close to the area is anyone down to meet up exchange ideas and sarge? let me know.

switchblade
03-23-2006, 01:07 PM
I will always sarge man. And by the way you will never meet a pua better than me in SAC me and you are the best. It has been proven time and time again. when have we ever been shot down. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be back soon but I promise to you to pul some strippers here in montana. when I fuck then I will make them call me piper.

the piper
03-23-2006, 03:04 PM
let's not get to cocky now Switchblade. we still have yet to sarge with anyone off the forum from sac and i am sure there are others from sacramento that are not on the forum. is anyone going to respond to this. should the Bay Area be the only place with a good community in central California? I have spoken with one of the guys involved with the bay area and I have plans to go down there a meet with some of them exchanged ideas about game and maybe to a bit of sarging (but who would want to fo a thing like that). Come on guys let's do this.

the piper
03-24-2006, 12:51 AM
ok so i have seen 49 views to this post. that means there are a lot of you guys out there that have read this but not replied. bring it!!! i don't care about being the best in our area or the worst but we all need to hook up. i am going to post on this thread twice a day until i get some replys from you sacramento area pua's/rafc's.