PDA

View Full Version : How to avoid choding around in a club...

shonuff
04-25-2008, 12:11 AM
I went into a bar/club venue by myself today. The music was loud and the people were clicky. I did various opens (Bar, Dance Pole, Dance Floor, standing in the open, seated) but nothing stuck that night - luckily I saw some familiar faces whom I stuck with most of the night... I can't help but cling to people I know like a life preserver sometimes and thats lame.

What do you guys do to avoid looking like a chode~

-Shonuff

Smooth88
04-25-2008, 04:05 AM
Usually, I stick to a random guy and ask him where to go out best here in town, which leads me into a conversation for sure.

Yuji
04-25-2008, 07:57 AM
yea i do that sometimes too, i think its cuz we feel comfortable like that. i guess the best way is to just force yourself to break out of the circle. or if its some guy friends, just set up some game plans wit them and holler together.

Harddrive
04-27-2008, 11:53 AM
or you could open up easier sets right when you enter the venue and move on from there. you get warmed up, and you build social value.
this shit's basic.

Mation
04-29-2008, 11:25 AM
Usually when I go out, there is usually more than one group that I know. If I'm flying solo, I usually bounce from one of those groups to another, sarging in between. That way I have a few "home-bases" that I can go to, I'm socially proofed just from talking to so many different people all over the club, and even if the sarging isn't going so well, I still have my core social circle to have a good time with. Plus, when I throw in an FTC about getting back to my friends, it's nice to actually have friends to get back to...