PDA

View Full Version : use it yes or no

echoshield
04-24-2008, 05:56 PM
OK, so I'm a martial artist and I'm wondering if that is helpful for my s value or anything else to mention, furthermore I had some ideas for false time constraints and such and I wanted some opinions:

On the FTC I was thinking something about saying I have a friend near by that is getting rid of an abusive boyfriend and "I'm here to get there fast if she needs me to protect her," so iI might run at any second and this place is just near by you know. Also I'm still a little confused about the FTC do I actually walk off after a minutes if things are going well but I'm not sure she will follow.

My ankle got messed up in training recently and I'm limping a bit I was wondering if I could turn that into something similar maybe stumble a little and bump into her say excuse me and try to bait her into asking about it and explain that it happened while helping a friend with an abusive boyfriend or just some idiot friend that got into a bar fight or maybe protecting a friend in a bar fight or aggressive drunk guys or whatever.

Also is it better to have a wing that is better or worse than you at getting girls, is it better if they don't know any of the methods and just have their own style if I'm using the mystery method or go it alone.

Lastly are there any tips for picking up girls that you were decently close friends with but haven't seen in a long time and you have changed a lot since they knew you. Any help in any of these areas will be super helpful any books that help with these would also be nice.

Harts
04-24-2008, 06:03 PM
I am also an MMA fighter but I rarely mention my fights, usually one of my friends do it for me, but I don't think using it as a FTC is a very good idea. But go field test it and tell us how it goes.

echoshield
04-24-2008, 07:02 PM
Right, right letting your friends talk you up, don't be modest, but don't brag, my biggest problems are body language and IOIs

I was talking to a female "kinda friend" that said she hadn't been laid in awhile i said me either we talked about sex for a few and then like half an hour later she invited herself to my place and it went right over my head what she meant

are there any really good books on facial and body language reading? I know about the "Definitive Book on Body Language" and all that stuff on FACS(facial action coding system) but any others you can recommend

Harts
04-24-2008, 08:16 PM
I read the Definitive Book on Body Language and thought it was great. Helped alot so check that one out.