PDA

View Full Version : Can I re-initiate a text convo with a shocking message?

ADZ
04-23-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey guys,

I met a girl and we texted back and forth until our day2 yesterday. it did not terrible but it was not great. She does not seem to be responding to the last text I sent. I want to keep plowing and am thinking of waiting a day and sending out a crazy text like "OMG I just got in an accident!" "OMG my parents house just got robbed"

Do you guys think this would do the trick for start up a text conversaion again?

Phateless
04-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Shocking would get her attention but I don't know if that will take the interaction in the direction you want it to go... Maybe shocking in a funny/good way? Do some googling for some funny-ass chain texts you could send her.

TrueStory
04-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Hey guys,

I met a girl and we texted back and forth until our day2 yesterday. it did not terrible but it was not great. She does not seem to be responding to the last text I sent. I want to keep plowing and am thinking of waiting a day and sending out a crazy text like "OMG I just got in an accident!" "OMG my parents house just got robbed"

Do you guys think this would do the trick for start up a text conversaion again?

Bro, you tanked your day2. She is NOT interested.

If she was playing "hard to get", you would get responses, just sporadic and random, perhaps unpredictable, but since she is ignoring you she's not interested. In fact she applies good ole rule "if you ignore it long enough hopefully it'll stop bugging you"

NEXT!!!!1

Wulfian
04-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Hey guys,

"OMG I just got in an accident!" "OMG my parents house just got robbed"

Style and Mystery wrote a few OMG openers. Your openers (re-openers) are beta because it implies that you're trying to garner sympathy.

Better OMG openers are

"OMG I Just met your twin"

"OMG I hate you" "Why?" "Because I was at the store trying to figure out what to make this weekend, and I don't know what your favorite food is"

"OMG I just saw the craziest thing"

etc.

Hitman47
04-24-2008, 03:22 AM
Well thats pretty a no-deal I think. I tried to make it many times but u get no-where jst being bothering and boring

sdnightfly
04-24-2008, 10:44 PM
OMG I have something funny to tell you

Non-response to a text message,.."stopped texting? Guess you're busy. Call me over the weekend"