PDA

View Full Version : Phone Game Help

Venom15
04-21-2008, 05:13 AM
Used the Mystery Method on a HB 9 at the bar. Everything went perfectly from my opener to negging. I had her buying me drinks and mid way through the night we exchanged numbers. I said I had to leave to show my willingness to walk and she texted me about an hour later to meet up at a different bar. When we met I continued with kino escalation until we were making out. (Neither of us was drunk) When I left she kissed me and said to call her. On my way home she texted me and we exchange a few goodnight texts. I called her the next day and got no answer, so I left a voicemail but still havent gotten a call back. Should I call again or text her? And how long should I wait? I find it hard to believe that this was a flake. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

just_juice
04-21-2008, 06:58 AM
I wouldn't call a woman I met at a bar if she told me to call her. That way you are probably conveying that you are just another guy. My advice would be not to have any contact with her over the phone for the next 3 days or so, and then send a something like a fake group text that subcommunicates some attractive quality about you. Mehow explains this in his book quite thoroughly.

On the other hand, maybe she was just busy and didn't have her phone with her. Don't stress it.