PDA

View Full Version : Looks/physical attraction

nForce
03-22-2006, 08:17 AM
We all know you don't need to get a girl to be good looking, but my friend is incredibly good looking, he has little game or convo skills, yet when he walks into a room all girls stop and stare and are like 'omg he is so hot', he doesn't have to qualify them, DHV he can simply walk upto them and kiss them if he wanted, it's amazing, and he is incredibly good looking, but what I'm saying is, will a girl be attracted to physically becuase of your looks?
Or can a girl only be attracted to you by DHV routines?
If she is attracted to you through your looks is it safe to say she will always be attracted to you unless you seriously fuck up? i.e. you never have to go back to a2.

rnaco
03-22-2006, 09:07 AM
If you are handsome you can pretty much cruise through the attraction phase without much effort. Many rules fly out the window IF the target is very physically attracted to you. The uglier you are the tighter your attraction game has to be.

Battousia
03-22-2006, 09:13 AM
Generally i have found, that teh more attractive a guy is, (I'm, straight by the way) the more confident he is. I've just found that naturally guys who take care of themselves and are very very good looking guys will be confident, since like yous aid women will respond to that.
I think that You have to remember one of the key things is this, i heard that one characteristic of an alpha male was "Well groomed" i forgot from where somebody posted it i think somewhere and i read that. That's also a key notice.
Also you can DHV, and she'll be attracted to you for looks, and also because you've DHV'd yourself.
Now if your not a handsome sexy stud, who has it made, that's where DHV, negging and all those things work together and also confidence. I think love drop said that the delivery is more important then the material.
I could have misquoted that so take my comments at a grain of salt.

jbrett
03-22-2006, 09:20 AM
I agree with Battousia, his looks and constant sucess with women give him confidence. If I'm at a fairly laid back bar I can open anyone I want with little trouble, so sometimes I have to sarge by myself, go to higher end clubs, or places where women are more closed, like a supermarket or mall to practice because its more of a challenge.
When girls are drunk in a crowded place, alot of the "normal" social protocol for real life doesn't matter.

Malibu
03-22-2006, 03:05 PM
what I'm saying is, will a girl be attracted to physically becuase of your looks?
Or can a girl only be attracted to you by DHV routines?

cmon dude are you serious?...of course a girl will be attracted to you for your looks...the way i see it...good looks, money, good clothes etc to me can be viewed AS a DHV routine...it all adds to the attraction...if brad pitt walks into a room...do u think he will need to attract (a2)...no...im sure he will get 3 IOI's from at least one girl in the room. He can start straight from A3...

If she is attracted to you through your looks is it safe to say she will always be attracted to you unless you seriously fuck up? i.e. you never have to go back to a2.
Not sure what your saying here but if you do comfort correctly then she will stay attracted to you.
Someone with goodloooks will find it easier to get through a2 then someone who doesnt have the looks...but he still must structure himself through the 9 phases like everyone else...Mystery has developed the M3 model based on female response...
:cool:
Malibu

Danny Ocean
03-22-2006, 05:31 PM
Personally I beleive that good looks account for very little. You can be good looking, but if you lack confidence, have poor body language or a level of self doubt chicks radar will pick up on that a mile away...
Good looks are an advantage if you give out that "aura" or "presence"... However You NEED the body language and confidence as a prerequisite to put the good looks to use... Otherwise good looks alone will only get you "lucky" every now and then.
Also, Malibu... Brad Pitt has social proof... his is a walking DHV... so he has more going for him then his looks. :)
D.

Orleans
03-23-2006, 12:22 AM
I'm one hot mother fucker..... I'm drunk too.
If you've got looks they're working for you... if you're an ugly son of a bitch then guess what... it's working against you... but it doesn't mean shit if you've got tight game.
Chill about looks. If you think you're hot... you'll be hotter than hot.

eFlow
03-23-2006, 01:31 AM
Also, I think it should be mentioned that younger girls (ie. 18-25) are more into looks, then say older girls...at least I'd say so...

Battousia
03-23-2006, 05:07 AM
Also, I think it should be mentioned that younger girls (ie. 18-25) are more into looks, then say older girls...at least I'd say so...
I think it's what she focus's on at the time. She may be looking for an awesome sexy stud, but you win over her friends, she'll follow. Most young girls have very very tight nit social circles, and a girl if she's the prettiest one there will usually be always looked at by her friends.
I've found in the past that girls will compared BF's, a good girl friend of mine told me it's true.
Even tho she's looking for looks, let's say a 6'3 intelligent blah blah guy, you come along and stun her and show dominance over her world, could just be what she didn't expect and thus you proceed. Negging her will also bemore keen i'm guessing with younger girls, as well.
Just a few thoughts, i've been thinking over.

Battousia
03-23-2006, 05:09 AM
I'm one hot mother fucker..... I'm drunk too.
If you've got looks they're working for you... if you're an ugly son of a bitch then guess what... it's working against you... but it doesn't mean shit if you've got tight game.
Chill about looks. If you think you're hot... you'll be hotter than hot.
Just be well groomed. That's also a big thing and that will help tons. If your ugly that is.