PDA

View Full Version : How often should you call???

elo2
04-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Im currently phone gaming a couple of girls at my campus, but I wasn't sure as to how often I should call them. I usually call twice a week and we chat for about 20 mins for each girl. Anyone think that is a good time frame to call, or should I cal more often?

Smooth88
04-20-2008, 05:35 AM
What about convincing them to call you? I usually only call a girl a few days after I get her telephone number. After that, she has to call me, or she'll lose me.

Of course, they won't call you, if your conversation isn't insane. That's where you should add Badboy's class writings into your game. Stop the conversation, when it's at its enthralling top by saying something like: "Damn, another friend on the other line. I'll call you back in a second." and don't call her back.

By doing that, she'll feel the need of calling you. Calling these girls twice per week will lower your value by a big amount, because they'll know, that you are addicted to them, right?

LGFUAD
04-21-2008, 11:50 AM
have you slept with them both? or gone out to dates?

Hitman47
04-21-2008, 01:20 PM
Bad thing elo2... Calling them (especially that much) jst makes u the other nerd in the row... srry dude but if uve got nothing better than to call them then this is a serious problem :O

cldavid9
04-21-2008, 06:26 PM
I disagree, 2 times a week is not that much at all. Look at Sinn's post on phone game. He says he calls girls every day for a month until he gets them on the phone. Of course, it is prudent not to call the day after they still haven't returned your call. In other words, if you text or call and they don't return it, wait a full day before trying again.

This is how I usually run it and it seems to work well for me. I get the number and usually text that night with some banter. I make sure I called her phone when I got her number so she has my number. My first text always has my name at the end in case she didn't type it in. Then I will tend to call the next day or at the very latest the day after that. As per Sinn's advice, I DHV a lot, qualify, and then work in quite a bit of comfort (Seriously, if you haven't read Sinn's post do so immediately). I try to bait her to suggest a date by talking about fun things but if she doesn't I don't sweat it and I make sure to end the call first (on a high note) without suggesting a date. Then I will call 2 days later and do the same thing. Except this time I would be more likely to suggest a date which I phrase as 'hanging out.' Of course you need to gauge this on an individual basis based on the girl's response.

After the first date, I may text the next day and will for sure call 2 days later. If it is on and you are continuously giving value, you really can't go wrong calling every other day. Again I try to refrain from suggesting another date on the first call post-date 1. After the second date, things start to solidify and you can usually gauge how much conversation a girl is comfortable with.

Anyway, to say that twice a week is too much is a MAJOR generalization. Field test it different ways and see what works best for you. I have found my pattern and it works well. Best,

-Cldavid9

elo2
04-21-2008, 07:56 PM
nah, hvn't slept with them yet. Just couple of dates, you know just comfort building sht. That's what i want to know. How many times do u guys call ur girls after u phone close. Also how many times should u call before bringing up the idea of going out, cuz usually i wait for them to mention it. I mean, if u don't call then how the hell are u supposed to interact???

Hitman47
04-22-2008, 02:40 AM
I used to call at a girl who was attracted to me about ever once in 2 days and guess what that killed the attraction.

I think the best way to interact is at first sight. I mean when u got her phone number... if u havent built any attraction there ur almost trying in vain. Its ok to call some friend girl u know from a year for example and are close to. But if u call some girl u know from at most 1 month jst to say "Hello - Hows ur day been" and then she doesnt call th day later and u call her again thats jst waist of time. If u wanna call her call her and tell her to get out. I mean what are u trying to build on the phone?

Edit: But of course u should be seeing how shes responding to ur calls, is she calling back, does she enjoy talking to u or gives asnwers like "Yes" "No" "Im busy tomorrow" etc.etc.

elo2
04-22-2008, 12:16 PM
oh they definetely call back, and I keep it interesting on the phone, I actually got really good at it by practicing so much. My phone calls never go like "hey, what are you doing, how was ur day?". But it still, so u guys are saying that im calling too much then huh.