PDA

View Full Version : Calling an Ex around her birthday

Sen
03-21-2006, 06:13 PM
I'd love to hear your opinions on this. Calling an ex on her birthday, or not and waiting a few days to call her, or just not bothering at all?
I just realised that yesterday (its 2.am, so only just yesterday), that it was my ex-girlfriends birthday.
I havn't spoken to her in a while, she emailed me, but I didn't get back to her although I know I will reguarly see her around, I just haven't happened to since we broke up about a month or 2 ago. Back then I thought that I'd call her about this time, just to see how she's doing.
So yesterday, not realising that it was her birthday I thought about calling her, and demonstrating some game, maybe see if there could be an FB thing going on, because we did have a good thing going and I'd love to blow out any guy on the scene, there's bound to be one. I didn't in the end. Since I've realised that it's her birthday it's gotten me wondering how this could affect game.

Beowulf
03-22-2006, 11:33 AM
Why? What possible good can come of this? Remember she is your ex for a reason... also, think of how it looks with you calling her... she'll be telling her friends "He's like a little puppy, so cute calling me on my birthday..." You're not a puppy, you're the big, bad, mother-fucking wolf. You should be banging her friend on her birthday.
Don't do it, she can call you, you never call her. She should be calling you on her birthday, not vice-versa.
I smell one-itis here...

Masters
03-22-2006, 11:50 AM
If you guys are friends and keep in touch. Treat her like it and call her.
If you guys aren't friends and don't talk, this shouldnt be a question.. dont call her.

Sen
03-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Why? What possible good can come of this? Remember she is your ex for a reason... also, think of how it looks with you calling her... she'll be telling her friends "He's like a little puppy, so cute calling me on my birthday..." You're not a puppy, you're the big, bad, mother-fucking wolf. You should be banging her friend on her birthday.
Don't do it, she can call you, you never call her. She should be calling you on her birthday, not vice-versa.
I smell one-itis here...
Haha. That's funny, funny and true. Though she was my graduation of finally getting rid of oneitis, so there's no fear of me suffering that.

If you guys are friends and keep in touch. Treat her like it and call her.
If you guys aren't friends and don't talk, this shouldnt be a question.. dont call her.
It's not really either of those, we just haven't happened to talk, mainly due to me refusing to sucker along in the past bf zone like every other guy who still call her. Tsk tsk.
Incidently I flipped a coin and sent her a message (ive gotta get outta doing that). It said "happy birthday geek." As it was early.
She messaged tried calling from two different phones, then sent a message which translates to "I've been thinking of you, worried that your getting it on with someone else cos you were good in the sack, and the guys I've met up with are calling me 24/7 telling me they love me."
I'm not gonna get back to her.
Thanks for the advice. Masters, do you have a walkman strapped to your leg?

Masters
03-22-2006, 12:12 PM
Masters, do you have a walkman strapped to your leg?
What? I don't get it..
Do you want to fuck her again? Because it sounds like you obviously can.

Sen
03-22-2006, 12:22 PM
What? I don't get it..
It was a pop culture reference to your name, but you must have got it from some where else.
I think you might be right about getting it on with her again if I were more experienced. If I tried I might end up telegraphing the wrong message, she's on my course at uni so I wouldn't want to risk it. So I think my best bet is to play it safe, if I see her I'll indirectly flip attraction switches other than that I'll won't do anything. Unless in the future my game picks up and it becomes obvious to me too.

Masters
03-22-2006, 12:25 PM
It was a pop culture reference to your name, but you must have got it from some where else.
I think you might be right about getting it on with her again if I were more experienced. If I tried I might end up telegraphing the wrong message, she's on my course at uni so I wouldn't want to risk it. So I think my best bet is to play it safe, if I see her I'll indirectly flip attraction switches other than that I'll won't do anything. Unless in the future my game picks up and it becomes obvious to me too.
Ah, lol. Masters is one of my real last names.