PDA

View Full Version : Guys where is the earliest stage you can get a k-close?

nForce
03-21-2006, 03:09 PM
Say you went out and only cared about k-closes, what stage would you go for the kill i.e. at what stage is enough to be able to just kiss a girl? A2, A3, C1?

Euphoria
03-21-2006, 03:17 PM
ive had a kiss as early as A2 with a routine that i had done. but the best time to do it and i have found that the kisses are better in c1

Malibu
03-21-2006, 03:24 PM
technically best in C2 but C1 is also common....anything earlier would be close to ffol's mate theory (without the sex of course) and buyers remorse is usually iminent.
:cool:
Malibu

Hawkish
03-21-2006, 03:27 PM
Malibu, I just want to say well said:cool:

dudemtl
03-21-2006, 03:30 PM
I just had this happen to me 3 nights ago. We started kissing after about an hour together.. definetly in c1, but I had to *quickly* qualify her to make it happen. And what DID happen? Buyer's remorse on her part when a hotter babe started flirting with me.

Dr_Swift
03-21-2006, 03:35 PM
earliest stage you 'can' is sometimes right when you first meet her.
Earliest stage you SHOULD isn't until much later or buyers remorse is likely.

nForce
03-21-2006, 03:39 PM
Yea guys I wasnt caring about buyers remorse etc, I'm talking about if your goal was simply to kiss close

Onix
03-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Yea guys I wasnt caring about buyers remorse etc, I'm talking about if your goal was simply to kiss close
why is your goal simply to kiss close?

Malibu
03-21-2006, 03:45 PM
The only REAL close is sex....kissing is just a comfort building tool to get you there...its a stepping stone. But as I have already ansered your question...C2 is best but C1 is ok too.
:cool:
Malibu

nForce
03-21-2006, 03:47 PM
why is your goal simply to kiss close?
LOL why does it matter?

Onix
03-21-2006, 03:50 PM
LOL why does it matter?
well its like this
your goal is to only kiss a girl right?
So ok say you can kiss a women...well done :)
How is that going to help your progress?
I suppose if that is what you want then great stuff!

nForce
03-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Well say for instance running the NM, why not try and get a kiss-close on evry set, thats 12 kisses a night potential, 4 times a week

Onix
03-21-2006, 03:55 PM
Well say for instance running the NM, why not try and get a kiss-close on evry set, thats 12 kisses a night potential, 4 times a week
I wasn't aware you were running the NM.
RELEASE ALL EXPECTATIONS OF OUTCOME and just ENJOY the proccess like
a new hobby.
Push each set as far as you can just for practice.
Use KINO ESSCALATION and
COMPLIANCE TESTING as much as possable.
Go for phone numbers just for practice.
They wont ammount to anything early in the game
and will be flakes but call them anyway!

Hatman
03-21-2006, 03:58 PM
There are three particular situations for when a kiss close can occur. Here are the earliest "situations" under solid game.
Situation One
If, during and by the end of A3, the target is isolated from her set, then you can go for the kiss close at the end of A3. A very effective way of doing this is to use an extension of A3 to escalate kino, thus using the bait/hook/reel/release principle. Let me give you an example of this:
To extend your A3 kino-wise:
1. first of, tell her to smile if she likes you. (she always will or give an SOI here, but only in the A3 isolation situation).
2. Then say that you want to see what she looks like in your hat (this is what i use to bait and hook), and adjust her hair to size her up, lightly brushing her shoulders as well. Tell her that she looks good but is still a bad girl (reel and release)
3. then say you won't speak to her again unless she gives a good hug (bait). She gives one (hook): whilst hugging, you say that shes cuddly (reel) but you rate it 4 out of ten and that she can do better than that (release). Then you give her a killer hug and give that a higher rating. Also, make sure your heads are touching close to one another, side by side.
4. then, ask her what perfume that is she's wearing. Sniff her hair and neck and get her to do the same for your cologne. (both pua and target are reeling each other in here)
5. if she gets it right, give her a kiss on the nose, or if not, tell her nose is squishy and kiss it anyway. if she leans in towards the side of your mouth/cheek area at all between points 3. and 4., that is the precise moment where you should kiss her. (its easy to spot in field, trust me)
Now for the other situations to kiss close.
Situation Two
If the target is NOT isolated from her set during and by the end of A3, you should isolate the target within the venue first (i.e enter C1) before attempting any close. Here's a great way to do this:
To kiss close in C1 because the target was not isolated prior to C1
1. run the cube on her first or a similar read
2. do a palm read but at the end, try and get her to do one on you.
3. she obviously can't so you say you'll play the question game.
4. during the game, have your arm around her. Make sure you're asking nosy questions.
5. After about 3 or 4 questions, pretend to notice a smell in her hair: proceed to sniff her hair and neck for her perfume and get her to do the same for your cologne. Make sure you're actually touching her hair whilst doing this and setting quite close to her.
6. ask one more question, and then ask her if she'd like to kiss you. They always say yes :)
Situation Three
If for some reason the kiss close occurs in A2 (or A1 for that matter) as in a fools mate close, proceed to A3, then C1. NEVER EVER bypass A3, EVER.
so in short response, under solid game, kiss close at the end of A3 if the target is already isolated during and by the end of A3. If the target is not isolated, do this first before attempting any close. Isolation is the most important thing to acknowledge. If for some reason a fools mate kiss close occurs in A2, proceed to A3, and then C1, not C1 before A3.
As for the "quickest" way to achieve these consistently, obviously its under solid game. Since A2 is over in about 2 minutes, depending on how long your material is in A3, you should be able to get the kiss close within 5-7 minutes of talking in most situations.
best of luck and regards

Vincent Chase
03-22-2006, 04:50 AM
Great post Muay! That's some killer info, i've got some issues with it but that's good info by Hatman there.

I wasn't aware you were running the NM.

WTF is NM?

Zartan
03-30-2006, 04:46 PM
Just short for Newbie Mission.

Tenmagnet
03-30-2006, 06:08 PM
It's not really hard to kiss a girl before you even talk to her. Of course, she usually has to be drunk, and rarely is she an 8 or higher, but it happens all the time.
You notice her watching you from across the bar, you walk towards her as she faces you. When you reach the borders of her personal space, she will lean closer (most girls will lean away at this point, if they don't want you to kiss them), and you move in slowly but confidently, and kiss her.
This technique generally produces tonnes of buyers remorse, and is NOT GOOD GAME. Still, a lot of fun, and it impresses your friends.

imsecksy
03-30-2006, 08:05 PM
nice

Oneiricon
03-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Yeah, as Tenmegnet just laid out, it can happen non verbally.
Verbally: walk up to a woman who you've noticed looking at you, and say "Kiss me." It could happen that early into M3. As mentioned though, this is just a quick ego boost, and shouldn't be relied on. Just have fun with the process, and throw that little gem out there every now and again when you think you could get away with it. That's calibration though, and that comes with time.

obie
03-31-2006, 01:05 AM
Tonight:
I am sitting at a booth with the obstacle while my friend is across on the other side of the booth with his target. The obstacle was not that hot, but I wanted to try this out.
Me: A3 grounding--->Are you and adventurous person?
B: yea BLAH BLAH BLAH
Me: that is adventurous... damn that's too wild, I can;t talk yo you any more (backturn)--->are you spontaneous also?
B: yes BLAH BLAH
Me: Good, because I am only friends with spontaneous people... shit I may have to go....(freeze out)--->do you want to kiss me?
B: No.
Me: Well, I didn't want to kiss you, I just wanted to see how spontaneous you are... I guess not very
B: what kind of kiss
Me: let's find out
KISS
Me: that was like a B-... give me a better kiss
KISS
Me: Cool. That was good. see you.
Me and my friend get up and leave.

theDA
03-31-2006, 09:37 AM
I used the venerable "kiss me I'm Irish" opener on St Patties day with some success. Less than ten percent efficiency on solid opening, but I have a day three this weekend with a 7.5 whom I managed to kiss within five seconds of seeing her.
My intention at the time was not really running game, I was more or less just half drunk and doing it for fun.

Flowz
04-02-2006, 01:24 AM
3. then say you won't speak to her again unless she gives a good hug (bait). She gives one (hook): whilst hugging, you say that shes cuddly (reel) but you rate it 4 out of ten and that she can do better than that (release). ^^ GOLDEN material here.. beautifuly scripted my friend.. I'm feelin ur writin style mang..
1 thing I'd like to add is that if u DONT kiss her when u get the "her head moving to side of ur face/lips" movement.. this will drive her crazy & escalate attraction even more.. when she thinks (or even KNOWS) you want to kisss her & vice versa & then dont.. OMG!! this is GOLDEN.. drives 'em absolutely nutz!! hahaha.. when u get girls callin YOU a tease.. thats what is up!!
anutha quality post muaythai!! rep for the quoted script..
Stay up
Flowz..

Jack Handy
04-02-2006, 03:07 AM
You can easily kiss a girl without even opening her.
I have had girls friends open me and aks them to make out with their friend for instance. It involved no game. I am sure my body lanquage and vibe sere great cause I remember I had just hooked up with girls that were work for me. Then I was in a great mood.
If you really want to make out with a girl wit minimal effort then go to a party and talk to som girl who isnt getting much attention (best way is to show up late), act bored, then turn to her and say "lets make out". 9/10 times she'll kiss you. It's stupid.
K-close is not a real close. Its an ego boost sometimes and other times its a confort building techniuqe. Dont settle for a kiss. Understand its a natural and needed step in getting towards sex and a relationship.
I can talk for days about kissing, espeacially first kisses, but still not hit the right points. My best advice is to pull the girl aside, catch her attention, then just kiss her. Normally if you did attraction right (just A1 and A2) then she will think its romantic. This can even fit into A3. Normally I say leave it in comfort. Play around with it though