PDA

View Full Version : Alone at Prom...

TabulaRasa1
04-12-2008, 08:47 AM
I have failed to get a date for prom, and deadlines make it impossible for me to keep trying. Should I go alone? Techniques? Tactics? Stories you can share?

BigDuke6
04-12-2008, 08:48 AM
Isn't the prom at least a month away ?

kremie
04-12-2008, 09:08 AM
game dude, run game, it only takes a few hours to read the book.

Aha
04-13-2008, 03:08 PM
dude don't go alone. it's better to go with a date. but it's a waste of money to even go with a group of friends. so if you can't get a date, don't go.

TrueStory
04-13-2008, 03:42 PM
Dude when is prom?

take someone from other school.

Also freshmen and sophmore girls can't go to prom unless on a date. try them.

How old are you?

sdnightfly
04-13-2008, 03:55 PM
I didn't go to prom and met up with everyone the next day at an amusement park. Most of my close friends were either already out of school or juniors, and I was turning down prom dates because they only wanted to be with their friends. They were cute, but I had a feeling that I'd be sitting there bored. Adult supervision, dancing, DJ, etc...I wasn't into the last hurrah with classmates except graduation day. I just wanted to get school over with. It was fun, but I didn't care. The people I was good friends with in my grade, a few went, but when I talked to them the next day, they told me I made the right decision because it kind of blew. None of them got laid with their dates, and they (their parents) spent all this money when they could've gone on a trip and hooked up.

I had friends in my grade, but I waited too long to decide, and everyone had planned it out by the time I started to consider it. The only thing I regret about not going was the drama that happened. A girl broke up with a guy in the military at the prom and he decided to jump off the 6th floor and landed in a dumpster, and wound up paralyzed. I have no idea if they pulled the plug on him. Most of the people that night didn't even know it happened until the next day.

I still don't regret not going. A lot of people I've known since didn't go to theirs.

theperfectplay
04-13-2008, 05:54 PM
i didnt go to my prom. reason is because im self concious about dancing. i cant dance so i didnt wanna embarass myself. i regreted it, but lucky enough i was able to go with my gf at the times prom the following year. it wasnt my prom, but i atleast got to experiance it which was great. i faced my dancing fear and went because i wasnt gonna blow another chance. try to get a date.

Vulture629
04-13-2008, 07:35 PM
I didn't go to my prom either...it was an epic fail. Only 100 or so ppl from my graduating class (out of like 700) went. And I heard it ended early (cuz someone was selling drugs) and parents wanted refunds cuz it ended early. So I just slept all day. After hearing all the news my dad and I just laughed at the whole thing. Everyone I knew who went to the prom said it was a waste of a few hours of their and a few thousand dollars.

So don't go. Save for college, thats where the REAL fun is.

TrueStory
04-14-2008, 06:41 PM
I didn't go to my prom either...it was an epic fail. Only 100 or so ppl from my graduating class (out of like 700) went. And I heard it ended early (cuz someone was selling drugs) and parents wanted refunds cuz it ended early. So I just slept all day. After hearing all the news my dad and I just laughed at the whole thing. Everyone I knew who went to the prom said it was a waste of a few hours of their and a few thousand dollars.

So don't go. Save for college, thats where the REAL fun is.

My prom was tits. I got laid too. (by my old AFC standards, I got lucky). It's fun........you should also get a hotel room for "After party" if you can.

Not that I would condone anything illegal.

Proms are fun. Unless you're unpopular kid.

Doctor D
04-14-2008, 06:45 PM
My prom was tits. I got laid too. (by my old AFC standards, I got lucky). It's fun........you should also get a hotel room for "After party" if you can.

Not that I would condone anything illegal.

Proms are fun. Unless you're unpopular kid.

Thanks, now I'm going to cut myself :p

I didn't even go to prom, I was such an AFC I couldn't find a date. Man I wish I knew this stuff when I was a freshman in high school lol. Didn't even go to a party until the graduation one.

I can't say anything about prom but I would imagine it would be a hell of a time. I would try to find a party in the same hotel you have a room in.

TrueStory
04-14-2008, 07:03 PM
You only go to your own prom once or twice in your life time.

Live it up. Ask a freshman girl, they typically don't have a date, i can't believe there are ABSOLUTELY no girls left that are single.

Girls dream about prom. They wanna get ready, have pictures taken, look pretty, spend $80 on haircut and $200 on dress. It's a big deal for them.

Maybe it's too late to ask the 'popular' girls, but there are still pretty HB 7-8s.... that are not embarrassing to be seen with.

:)