PDA

View Full Version : Help Help Help - What to do? Sex-Boyfriend-Dead

Crni Panther
04-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Get this...i met a girl, but she has a boyfríend...after gaming her...comfort, kino, rapport etc...i fixed her in my car...:D

Now her boyfriend sends me messages if we could meet us...to take a drink...probably he wants to kill me...

What can I do?

Should i risk a fight...should i keep cool...

Thx in advance guys

TomFoolery
04-10-2008, 02:17 PM
if you completely ignored him, what would be the odds of you two running into eachother on any given day?

more background info would be nice.

Should've had a plan for this before you "fixed her" in your car

SecondRequiem
04-10-2008, 06:55 PM
How did he get your number or know you is the question? If he knows something about you and his girl, and he KNOWS you know, he's gonna kick your ass eventually, the drink was so that he wouldn't have to go far to do so. Why else would he ask you to have a drink? That's the last thing I'd do with a guy who railed my woman.

In short, get ready to scrap if you want this bittie. You can walk away from him, but you'd have to leave the bittie too.

TrueStory
04-10-2008, 06:58 PM
Ignore. fuck it.

if he harasses you, call the police.

end of story.

NumbaOneDesi
04-10-2008, 07:15 PM
yeah, do not contact this guy. however, continue fucking his girlfriend if you can.

kremie
04-12-2008, 09:01 AM
yeah man, ignore it, bang the girl, get on with life. The bozo will get the news sooner or later from his girl and if she doesn't tell him and he's constantly pestering to meet you then just call the cops, that usually takes care of them.

Crni Panther
04-12-2008, 09:56 AM
thx guys...

yesterday...i escalated again with her...amazing...

her boyfriend was in town...and i only have to ask...if she wants to bring me to my car!!!

The AntiChrist Star
04-16-2008, 01:55 AM
Ignore the guy! Don`t respond to his messages, Don`t meet him.. Completly ignore him and continue fucking his gf.
AS

Fedor
04-16-2008, 02:23 AM
Ignore. fuck it.

if he harasses you, call the police.

end of story.

QFT, he wants to kick your ass

slowboy
04-16-2008, 06:18 AM
with power comes responsibility I guess.

Crni Panther
04-16-2008, 07:19 AM
slowboy...very good one!

Thx...you are absolutly right

skystream92
04-16-2008, 02:58 PM
Ignore the boyfriend.

Whether or not you want to continue to fuck her in her given situation is up to you. Might be less drama if you were to just break it off until she breaks up with him or whatever.