PDA

View Full Version : What would you have done in this test?

prosperous
03-21-2006, 12:27 PM
Okay so I was doing my grocery shopping and looking for girls as well. I see this guy and girl holding hands and as they walk down the bread section she takes her hand away from her boyfriend in a abrupt manner. He reaches for her hand and takes it again and then she takes her hand away again. The boyfriend reaches for her hand a third time and she gives in and they both continue to walk down together. I know that was a test and I asked myself what would I have done in this situation and I'm still unsure of the answer. What would you have done?

metalbox80007
03-21-2006, 12:55 PM
I would have pushed her into something like a display and walked away like it was nothing. Have fun, Scott.:)

_ace
03-21-2006, 01:50 PM
I would have pushed her into something like a display and walked away like it was nothing. Have fun, Scott.:)
I woulda done the same, or not even give a fuck. She takes her hand away, act like i don't care, and keep walking like it didn't phaze me.

Sinergy
03-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Look at her for a moment and offer your hand. If she doesn't take it walk to another part of the store and flirt with a cashier or something.

Hawkish
03-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Sinergy got it right. :cool:

Iceman
03-21-2006, 08:31 PM
Rep him then.
But yeah, whenever a girl does that, I just act like I barely even noticed. In fact I usually *don't* notice.
Be cool :cool:
Iceman

Hawkish
03-21-2006, 08:38 PM
i read the faq and it didnt say, How the hell do i rep?

Hawkish
03-21-2006, 08:39 PM
never mind, i got it

Dr. Zeus
03-21-2006, 09:45 PM
Dude sounds like a total puss. Holding hands while in public is gay to begin with.

Fresno Smooth
03-21-2006, 11:48 PM
Dude sounds like a total puss. Holding hands while in public is gay to begin with.
while i agree with the first part i disagree with the second part
but in this sitch i would just go to the frozen isle and wait for her to come find me
HB - where did you go?
Fresno - Well i wanted soem popsicles
HB - ???
Fresno - yeah they are as cold as you were in the bread isle
at this point offer my hand
and when she goes to take it pull away and start walking "lets go sweet cheeks!"
then game the cashier for extra zing

Dr. Zeus
03-22-2006, 07:44 AM
Holding a woman's hand is ok while talking to her, or holding eye contact, or when leading her places. But otherwise, I don't do it. I'll let her hang on my arm, but that's about it. Walking side by side, hand in hand shows you've been tamed, domesticated, emmasculated. It's for old couples, middle school kids, and those cheezy 80's movies where they have two hapless fucks laughing, holding hands and skipping down the beach in sequence to that stomach turning, B-listed love music.

Vincent Chase
03-22-2006, 09:54 AM
Well that'sone helluva fucking strong frame.
I would have offered her my hand and said, "One chance." If she takes it, great. If not, then I give her the cold shoulder, game woman in plain view, talk like she's not replying (even if she is) and do/say things I know she doesn't like. After 10 minutes, or so, I'll offer my hand again and say,"One more chance." or, "Last chance." if she doesn't take my hand I ignore it and treat her ormally but with a greater distance and now i'll take shots at her everyonce in a while for about 5 minutes, then eveything is back to normal sans hand holding, now I start kino over.
He should have been holding her at the waist though. If she moves away from this poition give her hand a little tug and it will force her to spin around, then you can tango in the bread aisle. I've done this before, though it was in the middle of the road at 2 A.M. rather than the bread aisle. She said it was "So romantic." I told her, "Then stay with me next time."