PDA

View Full Version : she pulled the "lets just be friends" line

rkamrin
04-08-2008, 01:31 AM
so i've gone on two dates with this hb8 i met with through friends. i thought things were going alright till she pulled the "lets just be friends" line.

what do i do?

LGFUAD
04-08-2008, 01:43 AM
YOu have to give a more detailed description of what happened...

BigDuke6
04-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Next!

rkamrin
04-08-2008, 01:58 AM
we met at a friends place. talked for a while had alot in common. i #closed and called next day. we went for lunch and went to the park. she came over again that night to my party and we fooled around but i ended up having to walk her home cuz she said she was too drunk. she went on vacation for a week and i called her twice over the week and didn't hear back from her until she got back in town. we went to a movie and a nice dinner and at the end of the night she said just wanted to be friends.

i want to call and be like "are u tryn to play hard to get?".

any suggestions? thanks.

LGFUAD
04-08-2008, 02:15 AM
how did the interaction go, did you keep up attraction went you went to a movie and dinner(why btw? movie and a dinner so early on in the "relationship"), did you kino escalate?

Cedar
04-08-2008, 03:23 AM
so i've gone on two dates with this hb8 i met with through friends. i thought things were going alright till she pulled the "lets just be friends" line.

what do i do?

Learn from it and move on. Next!

I'll take a random stab... not enough kino. If this happens alot, your comfort game's not bad and you're not creepy. But it also means you don't kino enough you're not making the conversation sexual early enough, and you're not bringing enough fun.

kremie
04-08-2008, 07:23 AM
that means the attraction totally died, you should have quickly responded with something c&f like "if you want a friend go look for barney or elmo and not me" :p

Crni Panther
04-08-2008, 11:24 AM
more details: s'il vous plaît!

but if you want her...first of all, don't be needy! show her (without saying to her) that also other girls are interested in you...give her the feeling, that you are there for her - that you can protect her etc..., but that she could lose you everytime...and that it is not a big deal for you to pick up other women. Do kino with her, touch her...and try to escalate this...but slowly...you have time...if you never touch her and you will kiss her in, it would be weird for her because, you never touched her before...

I'm now in the same situation with a girl "friends zone" and i don't now...what the future will bring but if i'll know...i will share my experiences with you...

up to now...we have fun - take drinks together - i try to protect her - but i also game other women to show her that i have options and so she will chase you and see that you are preselected by women -, she touches my waist, i give her kisses when i want and get them from her without asking...kino kino kino...

game her...and gain new experience...

greetz
good luck

ryancn77
04-08-2008, 11:36 AM
thank god! i was gunna say that too, i just met this girl and didnt know how to tell you. ( then find a girl lol) make her feel like she didnt realy dump you make her feel like you dumped her :) . she will keep you in the back of your mind and you will get a nuther shot.

karim
04-08-2008, 06:28 PM
you should have fukd her lol

bigmoeya
04-09-2008, 07:57 AM
well you screwed up by taking her to a dinner and a movie... Coffee is where you should have started.. Sounds like you got no game at all.. Read the Mystery Method book to get some idea what to do next time... Cocky funny line: when she said " lets be friends" you should have said " I'll be your friend, but not friends with benefits"

sdnightfly
04-09-2008, 07:12 PM
"Went on vacation" - hooked up, lost interest in you, thinks she can do better.

When she's drunk, she'll be calling.

"You must have had a GREAT time on your trip! Glad you're back. Let's just be friends? You'd be the first in history to mean it. Too many men, too little time... a girl's gotta have options. We can hang, call me. No hard feelings, 4 real w/hugs. You're a cool kid. See ya round :-) ".

She's not playing hard to get.

we met at a friends place. talked for a while had alot in common. i #closed and called next day. we went for lunch and went to the park. she came over again that night to my party and we fooled around but i ended up having to walk her home cuz she said she was too drunk. she went on vacation for a week and i called her twice over the week and didn't hear back from her until she got back in town. we went to a movie and a nice dinner and at the end of the night she said just wanted to be friends.

i want to call and be like "are u tryn to play hard to get?".

any suggestions? thanks.

Hot Alpha Female
04-10-2008, 04:29 AM
Well there are tow reasons why a girl uses this line.

1) You did something wussy and she chucked you in the friends basket. Once you are in there you aint coming out

2)She was giving you a shiite test.

Either way if you want to get out of this one and pass the test then essentially you will have to act the same way.

Firstly don't let it faze you the next time she says it to you again. Say something cocky funny, or something totally irrelevant and break her pattern next time she brings it up.

Start messing with her more. Call her YOUR friend. Basically you have to get back in the control seat so you can decide where this game is going =)

Goodluck

bigmoeya
04-10-2008, 08:44 AM
I agree with Hot Alpha Female... Make sure to don't try hard...
I usually pull the friend line with girls to make them feel comfortable.. I call them buddy and stuff but I don't treat them like one...
THE WUSS CURE: by David DeAngelo
-Put some distance between her and you. Start seeing her half as often or less
-Call her once for every time she sees you
-Get a life of your own and stop acting like her servant
-Start seeing other women
-Start focusing on the bad behaviours that got you where you are now and think of how to avoid them in the future

manc_sye
04-11-2008, 10:10 AM
I think your first problem was being needy... you called her twice whilst she was away.. thats a big no no... Why are you chasing her.. DHV ! she needs to chase you mayte... Value yourself. NEVER chase a girl. If she is worth having the first contact willl come from her to you..

TrueStory
04-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Q: What do I do?
A: With her? nothing. Just be her friend. In fact just forget her number. For the best.

A2: In general? Hot Alpha Chick is right, stop being a "vagine"!

also, for everyone else, keep in mind not every single girl will be attracted to you. Even if you have the TIGHTEST game there will be girls that wont find you sexually attractive. That's just life. Get over it.

Jugoslavia
04-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Black Panther is right.
Touch her under the skirt, and things will go smooth.
Balkan style woot woot :D

manc_sye
04-12-2008, 08:24 AM
lol you will end up banged up in jail with 4 guys making you drop the soap if you listen to Jugoslavia !

kremie
04-12-2008, 09:07 AM
movie and a dinner is totally off for the early stages dude, you can't do much and you're in a possible situation where u can be stuck trying to get out of playing the bill. You need to be pure cocky, whatever attracted her in the beginning definitely isn't there now.