PDA

View Full Version : I hate this distance..

Psyx
04-06-2008, 03:07 PM
I'm not used to text game (and I don't know if I want to, I actually hate mobile phones) and this happened 2-3 times lately so I just want to know if I'm doing something terribly wrong.

On texting it goes this way.
The first time I usually answer with a bit of humor but I always try to make the girl think I'm bored to answer or I'm pretty busy at the moment and just wanted to say hi. Well I still can't figure out why but they usually start going sexual and really turn it up. I don't like going sexual or even romantic from distance so I just slow down, answering after 20 mins or so trying to give her some points for it but still being neutral.

Next time I'll try to seem more energetic and after 1-2 messages I will ask her out. (I don't really like being too straightforward at this point, so I won't say "hey I'm going there, come along blabla" but I'll be more suggestive).

I usually get one thousand reasons for why she can't go out at all. While it's pretty much relieving to read all those reasons (I believe that If she wanted to not go out with me at all she would just say she can't and nothing more) I thought that girls if really wanted to go out with someone they would find some free time.

Do you think that I should call her to ask her out or try to change my style of texting? Or was it just a coincidence?

PS. English isn't my first language, hopefully you can understand what I'm saying..