PDA

View Full Version : Sticking point - Mixed Sets... getting into routine

Baby Girl
03-21-2006, 04:05 AM
Hi Guys,
Mixed sets are quite an obsacle for me in that... I used to think they were largely inaccessible, but now i have learned that they may be easier that same sex sets...
I think i just need to get a few successful ones under my belt and then i can build my confidence from there...
The mixed set opener that i woudl feel most confortable about using is to approach the guys and say...
"Hey guys, do you know anywhere good to go out around here."
My question is... where do i go from here?
I seem to have the best success when i can transition naturally from the opened into routine.
I.e. Who lies more, into lying game... OR... What are right and wrong ways to approach girls and when they answer, suggest good qualities in a guy... go into body language and then off from there...
Do any of you guys know of any decent information pertaining to the opening, hooking and developing of mixed sets... A lot of the really good material is single sex sets...
Any herlp would be gratefully received.
BG

snakebite
03-21-2006, 04:15 AM
This is bar none the best way to open mixed sets 100% field tested never failed.
Go up to the guy or guys in the group and ask:
"Listen, how long do you think you should wait before calling a girl after you get her number?"
The AFC guys always fall for this especially with girls around for the following reasons:
1. They immiedietly regard themselves as above you as your asking them for advice.
2. They try and prove there players in front fo the female's in the group.
3. It also shows a bit of vulnerability on your part which is a good thing.
I ahve field tested this many many times and it has never failed me, I often run this routine on the guys in the group, then ask the females and before you know it you'll be running game on the HB's
Give it a try,
SnakeBite

Baby Girl
03-21-2006, 04:37 AM
This is bar none the best way to open mixed sets 100% field tested never failed.
Go up to the guy or guys in the group and ask:
"Listen, how long do you think you should wait before calling a girl after you get her number?"
The AFC guys always fall for this especially with girls around for the following reasons:
1. They immiedietly regard themselves as above you as your asking them for advice.
2. They try and prove there players in front fo the female's in the group.
3. It also shows a bit of vulnerability on your part which is a good thing.
I ahve field tested this many many times and it has never failed me, I often run this routine on the guys in the group, then ask the females and before you know it you'll be running game on the HB's
Give it a try,
SnakeBite Cool... thanks... and i guess it also suggests to the girl that you are cool enough to get girls numbers...
I can see a sensible step forward from here would be a killer DHV story about how you met this Russian Supermodel on a train and she gave you her number and now you don't know when to call because you want to make sure you get it right!!!
I have seen the light!!! A pathway into mixed sets...
Snakebite... can i suck you off.... Rep Points will have to do

Baby Girl
03-21-2006, 06:34 AM
sorry to post whore, but does anyone else have any other decent material here... any of you PUA's from the US waking up and have some classics like snakebite?
BG

Aequitas
03-21-2006, 08:05 AM
Hey bro/guys... Do you have any sisters?
My good friend x, came up to me today and told me that he's into my baby sister...
insert some DHV story with the guy
say if anyone is going to date your sister, at least you know his character
say he comes to your parties all the time, if they brake up, you might have to stop inviting him
blah blah..
Not field tested but I'll bet with some fine tuning this could turn out to be a winner.

Jaden Smooth
03-21-2006, 08:14 AM
Aequitas & snakebite, I really like the openers. I think I will field test them also. Great contribution.

Cedar
03-21-2006, 08:18 AM
This is an internal block you're running up against. I use real weak openers like these and stack into a DHV story immediately.
How is the night treating you guys?
How are the ladies tonight?
The purse is too small for a gun. That why you keep all these guys around? [props to Rodzilla for anything involving the words gun and purse in the same sentence.]

Face
03-21-2006, 08:33 AM
I used the catfight opener with all female as well as mixed sets a few times last weekend. Works like a charm:
Face: Did you guys see that bloody catfight outside?!?!
Mixed Set: No !! bla blah
Face: Holy Shit. These 2 Asian chicks were going at it bigtime...It was like Crouching TIger Hidden Dragon right around the corner..
Mixed Set: Really????!?! blah blha
Face: I wasn't sure if I should break it up or get a bowl of popcorn!! One girl is bleeding like a stuck pig..the other had a boob pop out....
Mixed Set: [usually a guy will respond with some dumb AFC comment]
Face: Watch out for this one [gesturing to the HB]
conversation should ensue...

ChoppedLiver
03-21-2006, 10:09 AM
The purse is too small for a gun. That why you keep all these guys around?
oh man, that's GOLD!

doc
03-21-2006, 10:29 AM
That`s a good start...
Ask about a different venue, as you have then, introduce yourself to the others and shaking hands..kino...and get along with the guys...ask about the current sports news and transition from there to the chicks and run normal game...negging the Hb of the group...befriending the AMOG and be seen as an equal...but dont over energize your stay and blow them all out. Match and bring their energy level to yours...Anthony Robbins as you know.
If you go to make new friends w/ the guys...thats cool...network.