PDA

View Full Version : when all else fails...

Remy LeBeau
03-20-2006, 09:59 PM
Ok, here's the deal. Number closed, called her once during work 2 days later she never called me back. Then 3 days after that (yesterday) I called again and ended up getting the voicemail. I left a message. She never called back.
Im not a master of phone game but I did everything by the book and still im having trouble.
I'd like to leave one final message before I say fuck it and forget about her. I want to know how long you recomend I wait before I make the last call (i left the last message sunday) and what I should say. Also, if in the event she does pick up the phone again, what do I say? Do I acknowledge how hard it's been to get in touch with her? Should I wait another week and then make the call to appear not needy?
I wont ever call her again after this last call, but Id like to give her one last opportunity not to miss out on me.
thanks so much guys.

Hawkish
03-20-2006, 10:10 PM
Just let this one go. She would have called you by now if she was going to. Dont get hung up on this one experiance move on to the next woman most likely it will work with her. You know in baseball they have a 3 strike rule? well if you call again it will be our third strike and Yourr Outt. Peace:cool: Ohh and P.S if you call again you will have not shot at all, if you got my simile.

Masters
03-20-2006, 10:11 PM
What times are you calling?
If you've left a voicemail then Id say call only one more time, if that, at around 7pm on a weeknight.
Otherwise drop her.
Dude, you can do everything right and still have someone flake for reasons out of your control. Dont worry about it.

Malibu
03-20-2006, 10:21 PM
Ok, here's the deal. Number closed, called her once during work 2 days later she never called me back. Then 3 days after that (yesterday) I called again and ended up getting the voicemail. I left a message. She never called back.
From now on call her once a week.

Im not a master of phone game but I did everything by the book and still im having trouble.
The problem is not the fone game...most likely it sounds like you havent built up enough comfort (C1) for her to want to meet up with you again.

I'd like to leave one final message before I say fuck it and forget about her. I want to know how long you recomend I wait before I make the last call (i left the last message sunday) and what I should say.
Mystery has made a note on flaking in his VAH. "Girls flake on you, they flake on their friends...they even flake on themselves"....so its natural for her to flake...but dont sack her immediately. Like I said....call once a week. You never know when she will answer or return your call.

Also, if in the event she does pick up the phone again, what do I say? Do I acknowledge how hard it's been to get in touch with her? Should I wait another week and then make the call to appear not needy?

No dont mention anything about how hard it is to contact her...be the prize...act the prize...she has to know that its no big deal...in fact, you didnt even realise that you havent spoken to her in so long.
Try it out...see how you go.
:cool:
Malibu

Scooby
03-20-2006, 10:33 PM
My two cents.....
Youve called her twice and left a message. Personally that would be it for me and id move on. Youve mentioned that you want to call her one more time anyway, so call her once more but thats got to be the end of it.
And no, dont make a big deal of her not answering your earlier calls.

Remy LeBeau
03-21-2006, 08:01 AM
From now on call her once a week.
The problem is not the fone game...most likely it sounds like you havent built up enough comfort (C1) for her to want to meet up with you again.
Mystery has made a note on flaking in his VAH. "Girls flake on you, they flake on their friends...they even flake on themselves"....so its natural for her to flake...but dont sack her immediately. Like I said....call once a week. You never know when she will answer or return your call.
No dont mention anything about how hard it is to contact her...be the prize...act the prize...she has to know that its no big deal...in fact, you didnt even realise that you havent spoken to her in so long.
Try it out...see how you go.
:cool:
Malibu
exactly, because of Mysterys comments on girls flaking thats why I haven't sacked her. I last called her on sunday, about 630ish. I wont acknowledge how hard its been to reach her either... I'm just going to DHV up the asshole.
when do I make the next call?

Jaden Smooth
03-21-2006, 08:11 AM
Please do not call her again. Girls have options, you should too. You are reinforcing her superiority and your neediness. You don't need her, she needs you, and if she didn't realize that, it's her loss. Move on to a smarter girl.

Face
03-21-2006, 09:23 AM
Maybe her Mom died.
Maybe she got hit by a car.
Maybe she thinks you're a total assclown.
Either way, you should wait a few days and call her around 8 (after the gym, dinner, etc).
Make her curious. Mention you are going on a biz trip soon or won a sweepstakes vacation in Hawaii....but you want to see her before you leave. Leave half a message (TD idea)...
If she does not respond, wait about 2 weeks and send her a text message:
"Thanks for the flowers" or "I should have the cast removed any day now"
that's your last chance, in my opinion. then next her.

Showstopper
03-21-2006, 09:29 AM
I agree with Hawkish, you gotta let this one go.
Even if she does call back you're creating the precedint in her mind that its ok to treat you like this. Its not you are the prize.
Remember if theres a legitimate reason why she hasn't called, you've left to messages, she'll get them and call back, and you can continue with the game at no disadvantage:cool:

ymox
03-21-2006, 09:42 AM
did you shoot straight game at her?
did you leave a message the first time?
with me, one message is enough, anything more is try hard.
fuck her, her loss.......

Bunny
03-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Hey man, I say give it a few weeks. Sometimes life gets weird for people. God only knows why she’s flaking. Really who gives a fuck why? Let the dust settle and score up some new shit. In a week or two when you have something worth while happening, give her a call and invite her along.
Maybe she calls back. Maybe you get the fuck off. Either way, who really cares? You already have patched up the loss with a pile of other chicks. If your first attempt fails wait a few more weeks and repeat the process.
This might sound strange at first. This process even thou there is no contact is creating attraction. You are demonstrating higher value with every call. Every call has a reason and the reason is something big, exciting, and your involved with it. She will remember this stuff.
Sooner or later you’ll run into her at the bar and she’ll bring up the events you invited her to. She may try wan pull some shit test, “I’m so sorry I haven’t be getting back to you. I’m just so busy.? Who gives a shit honey? “Yeah, we try and invite as many girls as we can to our parties. The more the merrier! You know how it is?? Sooner or later you’ll forget to call her and say fuck it.
Bottom line: YOUR LOSS BITCH!
I’ll venture to say you’re getting a bit to attached to this quest. Things don’t have to be so cut and dry man. These things could take some time, but continue to flock shoot and everything will happen as accordingly.
Bunny!

Remy LeBeau
03-21-2006, 11:27 AM
Yeah, i didnt leave a message the first time, we spoke on the phone.
attached? nah. I just want my phone game down to a T and I'm using her as practice.
I'd rather play with her and use her so I can master other women on the phone than just forget about her.
it's my preference to play with her. and besides, best case scenerio some of this clicks and i fuck her.
all is merry on the merry wagon.