PDA

View Full Version : Bars on weeknights?

Jiffylube851
03-20-2006, 08:57 PM
So I'm doing a bootcamp, and I need to get a girl's number this week. I have never got a girl's number before. In fact, the previous assignment was the 3s rule, and I never had more than a 5 min convo with a girl. If I want to do this I am gonna need to go out every night this week, pretty much. Never been to a bar on a week night. How can I find one with lots of girls, any particular music scene or karaoke scene or anything I should look for, that girls often go to? I know happy hours are supposed to be good, but I don't get off work until 8pm.
Basically I need to compress a few weeks of going out into 1 week all while working, so ANYTHING you can suggest would be helpful.
I am going to get that phone number!!!

Jack Handy
03-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Just relax. Getting phone numbers isnt as hard as it might seem in your mind.
I dont know anything about the bar scene where you live. I bet its similar to places I have been. If you are going by yourself then just sit at the bar and make friends with the bartender. If pool is going on then maybe play a game with some people. Be the friendly drunk in the bar. Talk to a lot of people and be social.

Hawkish
03-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Are u just looking to get a phone number? If so, it might be easier to go to a place where u might feel a bit more comfortable such as a bookstore or coffee shop. You can make comments about the books they are looking at and there are loads of neg's to be had. But you deff should get comfortable at the club seen and if its a bootcamp then this is your best chance to become comfortable there.:cool: