PDA

View Full Version : Text game critique

Silvers
03-27-2008, 12:49 AM
Number closed this HB8 on myspace/MSN.

Me: Hey im going to be at *her university* on friday arvo to organise some stuff and catch up with a few friends. If your lucky i might be able to squeeze you in :) what time do you have breaks?

Her: Umm i have some lectures then a 2 hour break then a lab class. Except in my break i need to study for a test in my lab, but i could possibly see you for 10 minutes or so ahahaha

Me: Ahaha nah i think i'll pass, let you get all the study in you can! Maybe i'll call ya later. My weekend is rather packed, but maybe next week :) See ya!

Her: Haha aw well if your there between 12 and 2 let me know and i'll see what i can do

I didnt respond to this, planning on freezing out till like sunday or monday then ringing to set up a proper day 2. (I got the number so i could 'catch up' with her when i was at the uni)

Anyone see any mistakes or stuff i could have done better? figure ive turned it nicely so that i can get an actual date next week.

Agent 13
04-05-2008, 08:55 PM
I wouldn't have expressed any direct interest in meeting her in the first message. I'd of just said I was going to be there, and hopefully get her to start asking you to meet up!