PDA

View Full Version : Need Moral Advice

camaczikill
03-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Okay...so here's the situation. I'm a Senior in High School. I have a gf whose friend (this girl has one of the most sexual minds i have ever encountered and i am sure she would be wild in bed) has recently been giving me IOIs and who last night started talking to me about sexual stuff, i ended up telling her that i did once video someone giving me a bj....she begins to beg me to show her it. I'm not sure if I should or not. She has a bf of over 2 years who I am also friends with.

I'm not sure if I should go for it, or if I really should let this one pass

hammerfall10
03-24-2008, 12:17 PM
I'd say it depends on how much you care about your current relationship and the people that you know. As most things in high school, it will eventually get out and people will know. Now if you are planning on going away from home when you go to college, then you might as well take advantage of it.

camaczikill
03-24-2008, 03:35 PM
I'd say it depends on how much you care about your current relationship and the people that you know. As most things in high school, it will eventually get out and people will know. Now if you are planning on going away from home when you go to college, then you might as well take advantage of it.

i am planning on going away to college and in fact i'm leaving for the whole summer to go live in the woods and go climbing about a week after i graduate...so, it's already expected that my relationship will end at the end of this school year

Sheek
03-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Why are you in a relationship? If you question shit like this, you shouldn't be in one. Neither should the girl you're talking about.

"Moral advice"?? Grow a sack and stop relying on random internet personalities to make a decision like this for you. Rationalizing that you did the right thing because other people told you it was okay is the epitome of being a tool.

:cool:

Vulture629
03-25-2008, 06:45 PM
Rationalizing that you did the right thing because other people told you it was okay is the epitome of being a tool.
THIS.

Seriously, who consults the internet for moral advice?

DeadEyeDick
03-25-2008, 06:48 PM
You boys can stop slamming the OP for asking the question.

Get over his use of the word "moral" and either respond to the post or move on to a thread that excites you.

kthxbai! :)

camaczikill
03-25-2008, 06:53 PM
i am not trying to rationalize someting i have done. but am deciding what to do, and as this is where i learned what has allowed me to be in this situation so this is where i am turning for advice

cpe5002
03-25-2008, 09:58 PM
go for it son ball out!

Canuck
03-25-2008, 10:38 PM
break up with the gf and bang her friend.

Damian
03-25-2008, 11:56 PM
Id do it...ur in high school who gives a shit. besides if ur both cheating then its not that bad...two negatives make a positive. but hey i got no morals

Notebook
03-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Dude, play your cards right and make it a threesome.

helicopter
03-27-2008, 04:46 PM
Don't live with regrets. (yes that probalby means banging her friend and having a hilarious story)