PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys need some help here, Something wrong?

MatrixDevil
03-22-2008, 01:13 PM
Hello Players,
(sorry for bad English)
I was on the beach last wensday and my friend saw a group of girls playing tennis , beach tennis , he approuched them and then i approuched , like a wing , i just came there , he introduced her and stuff then she left and he as a dumbass left with her , so i was playing tennis with an old guy ( the rackets were his and i had nothing else to do ) so we played kinda for 30 mins, then that girl the my friend approuced to went to the sea , with friends, now she stopped and to look how i play tennis ( she was watching the game) now i gave her the racket and stuff , they played for a while , meanwhile i was Negging her many times and then turned talking with her friend ( obstical) while negging the target ,after a few mins i figured out she plays tennis so we have things in common , i later entered the game and played with her, no negs her ... after the game that took like 5 mins and the little conversation that took like 3 mins we both had to give the rackets to the old man and he left , now here is the first mistake , before she turned her back to the sea i told her that i am gonna take her number when she comes so we can arrange a tennis game , i know i had a mistake but anyway.Time passed by she went playing with friends , now i didnt came up to her, i remeber mystery said that "you dont approuche to girls while they are doing something like playing a game, training and stuff, you wait till she finishes" , while she was playing i didnt get any IOI's from her , she didnt look to my side . She finished playing , got back to her group and stuff then i got to the picture , i didnt want to start the set again but i was really confused , i came to her , talked with her for a sec and then gave her the phone, she wrote her number and i left .Now at this point i went with my friends near by as a wing to help them some , I was in KONGO mood , i have a great feeling that i took that number, when she left , she looked i me, i winged her and she waved me with a smile and went.
On the next day i call her ( after figuring out she did give me the right number , it is just my phone is stupid and didnt wrote the last number) it was kinda late 8pm and asked her if she is free on Friday , she said yea so i told her that tommorow (Friday) we go out , she said okey but she has a training ,well i said fine, Her is another mistake i didnt arrange a meeting , i closed the call with nothing.
Friday , after i have done my stuff i called her , told her that i am soon going out and asked her if she wants to Join , she said she cant, she has to keep an eye on her little bro , he went asleep , i said something then we closed the call . After one hour i planned to go , i called her with a faith inside that her bro woke up , still he didnt (MF) , i told her i go out but she said she cant , her bro didnt wake up , we talked a bit bla bla then i told her that i dont have plans for tonight , asked her and she told me she doesnt really know , her friend needs to come so she is not sure, but she said that if she will be free she will call me, ( Nice IOI , and i dont think it is a fake one) .
Well friday night came and i didnt receive a call from her.
After a long thinking i had a dilemma with 2 options :
1) i call her on saturday asking her to go out , or something like that , and then i might get turned down , Basicly GET OWNED!.. by calling her at saturday i thought it will show some bad DLV and i will be needy
2) Act like an Alpha Male and not to call her, show that you are busy and stuff
well after some thinking i choose option 2 i thought that she will say , Hey WTF i gave this guy a number and now he callse every day ... ----> Friendship Zone in the good case , so saturday passed , right now (^^) and now i am going for a trip so sunday and monday i wont be at home , i thought calling her on monday and arrange a meeting on tuesday , now i dunno if to tell her "lets go for a date" or "lets go for a walk", if she says she cant then i will tell her , "lets find a time when we both can " so after that i think i will have the date on tuesday .

For conclusion :
i got for real 1 nice IOI , i got a real number not a fake one.
she gave me good reasons , she didnt turn me off, i jsut called her on the time she couldnt come :S
When she answers the phone she is kinda angry , when she hears my voice she gets soften ... i dunno what it all means now i really DONT want to blow this up big time , even thought she is 2 years younger then me , she is fucking hot and have many things in common , Now tell me experts after you read this story tell me if a did blow this up or not , what can i do to get to BF zone after tuesday , tell me if i still have chance for anything with her , Tell me what i said wrong so in the next time i wont do it .

-Big Thanks Mike:)

Kasablanca
03-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Hello Players,
(sorry for bad English)
I was on the beach last wensday and my friend saw a group of girls playing tennis , beach tennis , he approuched them and then i approuched , like a wing , i just came there , he introduced her and stuff then she left and he as a dumbass left with her , so i was playing tennis with an old guy ( the rackets were his and i had nothing else to do ) so we played kinda for 30 mins, then that girl the my friend approuced to went to the sea , with friends, now she stopped and to look how i play tennis ( she was watching the game) now i gave her the racket and stuff , they played for a while , meanwhile i was Negging her many times and then turned talking with her friend ( obstical) while negging the target ,after a few mins i figured out she plays tennis so we have things in common , i later entered the game and played with her, no negs her ... after the game that took like 5 mins and the little conversation that took like 3 mins we both had to give the rackets to the old man and he left , now here is the first mistake , before she turned her back to the sea i told her that i am gonna take her number when she comes so we can arrange a tennis game , i know i had a mistake but anyway.Time passed by she went playing with friends , now i didnt came up to her, i remeber mystery said that "you dont approuche to girls while they are doing something like playing a game, training and stuff, you wait till she finishes" , while she was playing i didnt get any IOI's from her , she didnt look to my side . She finished playing , got back to her group and stuff then i got to the picture , i didnt want to start the set again but i was really confused , i came to her , talked with her for a sec and then gave her the phone, she wrote her number and i left .Now at this point i went with my friends near by as a wing to help them some , I was in KONGO mood , i have a great feeling that i took that number, when she left , she looked i me, i winged her and she waved me with a smile and went.
On the next day i call her ( after figuring out she did give me the right number , it is just my phone is stupid and didnt wrote the last number) it was kinda late 8pm and asked her if she is free on Friday , she said yea so i told her that tommorow (Friday) we go out , she said okey but she has a training ,well i said fine, Her is another mistake i didnt arrange a meeting , i closed the call with nothing.
Friday , after i have done my stuff i called her , told her that i am soon going out and asked her if she wants to Join , she said she cant, she has to keep an eye on her little bro , he went asleep , i said something then we closed the call . After one hour i planned to go , i called her with a faith inside that her bro woke up , still he didnt (MF) , i told her i go out but she said she cant , her bro didnt wake up , we talked a bit bla bla then i told her that i dont have plans for tonight , asked her and she told me she doesnt really know , her friend needs to come so she is not sure, but she said that if she will be free she will call me, ( Nice IOI , and i dont think it is a fake one) .
Well friday night came and i didnt receive a call from her.
After a long thinking i had a dilemma with 2 options :
1) i call her on saturday asking her to go out , or something like that , and then i might get turned down , Basicly GET OWNED!.. by calling her at saturday i thought it will show some bad DLV and i will be needy
2) Act like an Alpha Male and not to call her, show that you are busy and stuff
well after some thinking i choose option 2 i thought that she will say , Hey WTF i gave this guy a number and now he callse every day ... ----> Friendship Zone in the good case , so saturday passed , right now (^^) and now i am going for a trip so sunday and monday i wont be at home , i thought calling her on monday and arrange a meeting on tuesday , now i dunno if to tell her "lets go for a date" or "lets go for a walk", if she says she cant then i will tell her , "lets find a time when we both can " so after that i think i will have the date on tuesday .

For conclusion :
i got for real 1 nice IOI , i got a real number not a fake one.
she gave me good reasons , she didnt turn me off, i jsut called her on the time she couldnt come :S
When she answers the phone she is kinda angry , when she hears my voice she gets soften ... i dunno what it all means now i really DONT want to blow this up big time , even thought she is 2 years younger then me , she is fucking hot and have many things in common , Now tell me experts after you read this story tell me if a did blow this up or not , what can i do to get to BF zone after tuesday , tell me if i still have chance for anything with her , Tell me what i said wrong so in the next time i wont do it .

-Big Thanks Mike:)

Mike, I think you did well. Now I am not advanced nor an expert, but I will try to give my best advice. Now after you guys finished your game, I think you should have insta-dated if possible. You should asked her, "Let's go to this snack bar/ or wherever you could of isolated her. This way you could of have a more connected conversation.

When you are just one-on-one with her you just dive in attraction, rapport, etc. Either way let's move on. First of all, don't be concerned with IOIs. If you overly looking at these than just enjoying the moment for what it is then overall it's going to mess up your game. For now I would recommend being aware of IOIs, but not your focuspoint.

Your focus should be just enjoying the interaction, and obviously the girl. Also you should REALLY internalize the belief that the mere fact she's talking with you is all the IOI you need. I mean really BELIEVE that.

Now you said you neg her many times. Listen you only need like maybe two as a standard rule. Then move into attraction. You could rountines, but the base of it is ENJOYING THE PRESENT MOMENT.

Also while you were waiting for her when she went to talk to her friends. What were you doing? Maybe it is a good idea to see if she's giving you IOIs, but again let go of it. KNOW THAT SHE LIKES YOU regardless of any external things going on. Anyways while you were waiting you should of just had fun disregarding what she's doing. You have to have fun without the girl because YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF FUN.

What you were doing was a subtle form of neediness. Don't be needy. Then the "don't her while she's busy". In certain cases like she's lifting weights real serious, or maybe she's about to drive her car of the parking space, yeah, but dude just go in. Sometimes I approach a girl who's texting on her phone then I take it, turn it off, "then come, we have to talk".

It works because I make it work. I am totally congruent with it. That's why she goes along with it. It's which person with the most certainty that leads the interaction. So lesson learned here; have fun without her or go to her to bring the fun not seeking it in her.

So now you got the number. You said that you called her twice. WHAT!?!?? Look Mike, no judgement, but that reeks of neediness. I mean you can call a girl twice in certain situations, but in this case "where you hope her brother is awake" just gives that vibe you need her. Get rid of the neediness. I personally think that the brother thing and her friend is just a excuse to let you down easy and nice. Even if it true, just move on.

When you did talk her on the phone, I think this was the best chance to game. Basically game as if you were seeing in real life. Like share some funny stories, tease her and little, qualify, rapport, etc. There are some good phone and text game from Love Systems. Check it out.

And again with the IOIs. At this point any hope with this girl is futile. Remember abundance mindset. No one girl is that important. Just go out and meet more girls, more numbers, and get more chances.

Hope this helps and good luck.

MatrixDevil
03-22-2008, 08:19 PM
Dude thanks for the answer.
Well i allready thought that call 2 will be needy but i did it , now i am not talking with her like 3 days so i think the needyness will go off.
You are damn right about all the mindset, Be Fun and have fun , well yeah thats true , you did change my mindset, Thanks you .

Any other replys would be awsome.
- Thanks Mike.

Domeremy
03-23-2008, 12:30 AM
Simple truth is, I dont like you created enough attraction. If she really liked you, you would know it. She would be trying to hang out with you or go on a date. You negged her big deal. The only IOI i see is her giving you her # and while thats a good IOI, its not the best.

MatrixDevil
03-24-2008, 01:10 PM
Man you are god damn right i know that , on the conversation she didnt ask my name nor my details , we had a few talks and stuff and still she didnt ask my name , but the thing is , something funny , yesterday we arranged a date now when she answer the phone she had one tone of talking then i told her that i am the guy she gave him the phonenumber and sudenlly the tone changed , a more nicer tone , soften, Now i know it is really strange that she still didnt ask my name, is that a Nice big FaT IOD? or she just want to play with me abit and throw me ? Or on other way i arranged a date and she accepted it , she gave a real number , mabye these are IOI's? Guys need help here.
Thanks.

Aesthetikz
03-24-2008, 02:52 PM
wait... she doesn't know your name? and (for a while) she had no idea you were that guy at the beach to whom she gave her number?

uhhh dude...

MatrixDevil
03-25-2008, 05:30 AM
Well this is a bit fucked up i know , she doesnt know my name , atleast she didnt say it , but my friends did say my name on the beach so i dunno , but yeah i didnt talk with her like 3 days so she didnt recognize me by the voice but when i said i am the guy from the beach she sudenlly changed her voice to a nicer one and more talkable , Guys i really dunno wtf is it , is it a fake IOI? but still we have a date so i dunno , she asked me on the phone from my ICQ/msn but i didnt give it to her, from my expirience as soon as you give your msn then BAM you are not a target you will go to the Friendship Zone and not to the BF zone , i had some expirience from that , and if you give the icq/msn and you get online first you kinda feel you have to send her sms and start a chat and the second is that the things you talk about , mainly if you want her , are not that serious then talking face to face... Guys i need help for the date ...how to act and stuff, i have in mind the talking part like like what to do first secod and third but still i need help.
THANKS!