PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on some text game.

dsm56
03-22-2008, 05:34 AM
hey all,
just wanted to get your opinion on some texting game i did, see what you think.

Background:
I saw this amazing hb10 on a tram the other night. Now I don't follow any pickup game rules usually, I just read the forums. Anyway, I got my business card and wrote on the back, "if you believe in spontaneous things, and a little bit curious, call me, I'm curious about you :)" I gave her my card as I was getting off the tram. Next day afternoon a get a text from her.

Hey pete from the tram. You surprised me last night. do you always have spontaneous ideas? It felt really nice, especially since it was so random. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks. [name]

hey [name] from the tram. I hope you don't send texts to every guy that gives you his card on the tram. Anyway, the real question is how spontenous are you? P (i actually regret sending this text, but doesnt matter she texted back)

Maybe you give your card to a lot of girls :-) but ill tell you most guys don't, you were the first. I wouldnt give mine out, am I not spontaneous then? More curious actually.

You were the first :) and what are you curious about? I think if you liked what i did then you can be spontaneous too :) P

I'd like to know why me? I can't believe this is the first. I mean what kind of guy thinks of that? :):) Actually its a good method now that i think about it, its the only way you could have gotten my attention.

when i saw you you seemed like a certain type of personality, your hat and the flowers you had. :) I wanted to know if you were really like that. and i couldnt exactly talk to you in the situation. So I got creative. btw my job is getting people's attention, but you were the first. So what do you do on your average day?

You can't know how lucky it was that I was on the tram, and that I had those flowers. But its a long story. What do you think i do? i want to know how a stranger sees me.

I couldnt write about you, but I need more space. You can find me on facebook, you have my name.

I know :) You can find out a lot about a person from the internet. But I don't like facebook.

I guess I dont have your trust yet. Tell you what. Ill write 3 things about you and if 2 are true you add me on facebook.

OK, sounds exciting, but make it msn not facebook.

And from here I send some cold reading stuff and get her msn add and we start chatting. So Im just wondering what you guys opinion is about the txts.

Colin
03-22-2008, 06:12 AM
Sounds good man.

She's really swept up with it so stick with that "sexy stranger" frame.

Colin
03-22-2008, 06:14 AM
Sounds good man.

She's really swept up with it so stick with that "sexy stranger" frame.