PDA

View Full Version : US College: which is the best for P A R T Y!

Phoenix Lune
03-20-2008, 09:23 AM
Hi guys

i have a friend who is interested in going to college in the states. however as brits we have no idea which is a great college...for party...not for education...but for party...lots of hot chicks, plenty of booze and fun!

Which one do you think is the best?

Would it be one in Florida?California? or Red Neckville?

i really dont know but would love to hear from you guys!

Peace!

Domeremy
03-20-2008, 11:08 AM
UCSB is gonna be the best for party, its right on the ocean. But your gonna have to pay like 27g for out of state tuition and about 11g for dorms (a year). Plus your prob not gonna get a lot of financial aid since your out of state and out of country.

Enigma89
03-20-2008, 11:47 AM
UCSB is the best for parties if you want to drink.
UCSC is the best for parties if you want to smoke.
Chico State is another great party school.

BUT, Out of ALL parties schools I would honestly say San Diego State University is the best one out of all of them. It is a HUGE party school, maybe not technically as big as UCSB, but it is in a better location.

ryancn77
03-20-2008, 11:58 AM
msu

Domeremy
03-20-2008, 12:07 PM
UCSC is the best for parties if you want to smoke.
Chico State is another great party school.

BUT, Out of ALL parties schools I would honestly say San Diego State University is the best one out of all of them. It is a HUGE party school, maybe not technically as big as UCSB, but it is in a better location.
Why is it a better location? I was thinking being isolated on the beach was better.

alphaK
03-20-2008, 12:48 PM
UT austin.

Domeremy
03-20-2008, 07:56 PM
San Diego is a bigger/better city than San Diego. Besides that big fact, there is also the fact that there is a large and active PUA lair in San Diego.
SD > SD, lol i assume you mean SB. For me, since i grew up in the city/urban/suburban area, the beach is way more cool.

To the other people saying to go to Texas or Michigan. why? Everyone in america wants to go to cali, if a guy want to go somewhere in the states, the best place is cali.

_Cane_
03-20-2008, 08:29 PM
I've only been to parties at CSU San Jose, CSU Chico, UC Davis, St. Mary's, CSU Stanislaus, and UC Berkeley. I'd rate them in this order:

(keep in mind I prefer blonde hair blue eye'd bombshells)

1) Chico State ( #1 By Far. Hot girls everywhere. Best parties. Best Downtown Area. Its a fucken circus. 24/7 hangover. I forget the name of it but there is a bar downtown that has 30 flavors of long island ice tea. Its like $3 for a 24oz long island. Crazy amounts of liquor in them too. I don't know how they stay in business seriously. If I remember the name I'll edit this. They also have 30 types of burgers.)
2) St. Mary's (Hottest Girls, the city around it has some awesome bars. Very expensive geographical area)
3) UC Davis
4) CSU San Jose (Everything you can imagine is in walking distance from the dorms)
5) CSU Stanislaus
6) UC Berkeley (I fucken hate this place. Someone needs to firebomb this city). I've been to some of the worst parties here in my life by the biggest frats and sororities and I have no idea why I went back so many times. Every at this campus is an E-tard hippified waste of space. Girls at this school are easily the uggliest on average as well.

colombian_hustla
03-21-2008, 09:36 AM
I read in a mag a few months back that ASU (Arizona State) is the number 1 party school...

Enigma89
03-21-2008, 09:56 AM
ASU is a big party school, but if you are going to the US from another country then you should come to California.

Again for overall party school I HAVE to say San Diego State University. If you want to balance party/education then UC Santa Barbara is your best bet. Both have wonderful beaches, huge vibrant social scenes and the reputation for being party schools. If you want to smoke, then go to UC Santa Cruz.

Green Hell
03-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Some college have a higher population of hot girls than others. Specifically in the warmer climates (but that's true for girls in general in the US).

But if you go to a normal college with more than 20,000 students, you will find PLENTY of parties and hot women. It really won't make THAT big of a difference.

ChazzReinhold
03-21-2008, 10:46 AM
UCLA, USC, Cal, University of Florida, Florida State, Miami, Texas, Ohio State, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arizona State, Alabama, Michigan, Wisconsin...any of these and I am sure you can find plenty of trouble for yourself

Harts
03-21-2008, 12:25 PM
James Madison University, Beer is free and our school is 70percent female. Enough Said.

Pony Boy
03-21-2008, 12:37 PM
i'd go with SDSU too. [NOT UCSD] there is a HIGH percentage of hotties.

_Cane_
03-21-2008, 06:31 PM
:eek:
James Madison University, Beer is free and our school is 70percent female. Enough Said.

:eek:

empty
03-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Tulane! New Orleans. Need I say more? You will never get bored or feel unchallanged, plenty of JAPs if that's how you feel.

TrueStory
03-21-2008, 06:56 PM
http://www.pubclub.com/collegefootball/index.htm

http://encarta.msn.com/college_article_partyheartyschools/that_party_the_heartiest.html

http://www.fanblogs.com/ncaa/005842.php

Notice OU (Ohio University) ranks in top 10.

I've been there. Many times.

It's in the middle of NOWHERE but jesus lord christ. That's all the do: THROW PARTIES.

There are no decent bars.
There are NO GOOD CLUBS.

There are cornfields outside of the little town of Athens. But lord, their Halloween is one of the best thigns I've ever seen.

spade_of_aces
03-21-2008, 11:25 PM

Fixed:
UCSB is the best for parties if you want to get an STD. :p

My vote is SDSU, UCSC, or UCSB. San diego is a chill as fuck city, and their downtown gaslamp district has some kickass clubs along with chill beaches in the area. Santa Cruz has the boardwalk which is great and its just nice typical california (i go to college about 20 mins away from there). And UCSB is probably the best overall party school, as the campus is literally on the beach, but you might wanna double bag your junk before hookin up with a girl there...

Dont go to chico, I know it used to be the biggest name party school but its gone downhill since then and there's really nothing to do in chico other than get blacked and fuck sheep.

i'd go with SDSU too. [NOT UCSD] there is a HIGH percentage of hotties.
SDSU supposedly has the most attractive student body of any school in the US. how they come up with these numbers is beyond me, but there you have it

lend
04-03-2008, 07:28 AM
Dudes, what about good schools like:
Harvard/Yale/Dartmouth/Columbia
Anybody knows anything about these. Cuz I am planning to take an M.B.A. next year. And if they have a bunch of fuckin nerds and fatties Im not going for sure.

southernstunna
04-03-2008, 08:26 AM
Historically, UT Austin gets the number one party school pretty much every year. I'm from Austin and I can vouch, 6th street is a lot of fun but you pretty much have to be 21 to really get into the good places.

My school, Ole Miss, got the number two party school slot last year. We don't do clubs because we have class but there is stuff to do every night and the girls are amazing.

Other schools that come to mind are Georgia in Athens and Alabama in Tuscaloosa. If I could do it all over again I'd go to Alabama, Tuscaloosa is a crazy city.

youngweezyfbaby
04-03-2008, 10:35 AM
I've attended Ohio State and Ohio University.. both are top notch.

Arizona State has THE hottest girls and it's a great party school as well.

Selmo
04-03-2008, 11:50 AM
I have a blast at VT, but id be careful about goin to a school just to party..