PDA

View Full Version : Date Help?

l0secsorless
03-19-2008, 04:12 PM
Ok, here's the deal, i've recently been joken to my friend to hook me up with his friends, i was just like busting his balls durring class. I'd get a laugh outta it. Well, He took it seriously apparently.. and now wants me to go on a double date with him his g/f, and his friend, apparently he told her about me and talked me up to her... I've seen a picture of her that he showed me, and she is like a 12 on the 10 scale... She is also older, i don't know her at all, but everyone that found out about him setting this up say's she is one of the nicest girls around.... If things go good and i am actually enjoying the date, what should i expect? what should i do? any tips or advice?

(No im not some sort of looser that has friends hook him up with his friends, Im just sorta that mysterious careless kinda guy):confused::o:eek::rolleyes::)

sevant
03-19-2008, 04:31 PM
Have good time on a date with a hot chick. What else? Do what comes natural and be yourself. Be your best self confident and fun. If you are asking about game then you are better off not knowing anything new for a date very soon. Relax and enjoy yourself. Then learn game.

l0secsorless
03-19-2008, 04:57 PM
alright, sounds like a long shot but i'll do it.... i guess the kid was just tellen her about me, stuff i do, and told her i was a pretty good and clean looken dude, she said she was very excited on meeting me. atleast he told me this...
I talked to her once on the phone too, the day he did the match macking... she seemed pretty excited and nice.... but like i said she's a bombshell, im a decent looken guy but i mean pretty adv...

I am almost done with MM, the book... some of the things are genious but some of the things in there i don't agree with, anyone agree with this?

sevant
03-19-2008, 05:34 PM
Of course you'll do it lol. So your not green, cool. I say use what you like and that which you are "congruent" with. You end up doing that anyway. The idea is to understand the emotional progression model and not do say stupid afc stuff and sabotage yourself. don't think about game just be aware of where you are and act appropriately. All secondary to you both having a blast IMO.

karim
03-19-2008, 09:45 PM
game her lol ,

put this in mind tho :
1- be super confident even if she is a 20 , because you are mr. no one liek me in the world . but there are loadz of 20 hot ass girls out there .

2- be sure to use : 'I've never judged ppl with age .. bla bla'

have fun ;)

l0secsorless
03-20-2008, 01:21 PM
thanks fellas!

CrasherAnon
03-20-2008, 03:33 PM
Yeah man, just go have fun. According to your friend, she's already interested... Just go have a fun evening out.

I'd say, make sure to have no expectation of anything, just have the attitude that you're going on a fun evening out.

You can't lose that way. =)