PDA

View Full Version : Passive vs. Active DHV

obie
03-19-2006, 01:58 PM
Here's an issue that's been bugging me about my game.
I rarely use stories that have deliberate DHV spikes (as in preselection, leader of men, protector of loved ones qualities) embedded in them. I have a couple stories like this plus I know the principles for embedding DHV spikes into existing stories (making the DHV detail an integral part of the action).
Still, MOST of the things that come out of my mouth in A1-A2 are purely neutral material... example from a recent set,
JGF opener, we're married FAP/ role play, best friends test, mini cold read + PVC devil routine MOVE--> qualification
These things DHV through delivery, through being unusual, through offering fun emotions and BT spikes while subcommunicating alpha qualities through the abundance mentality toward women which is on display in the interaction. by saying this kind of fun, weird shit to girls you subcommunicate that you can take them or leave them so you must have a lot of other girls and by making it fun you subcommunictae that you know how to talk to girls, again SC preselection.
Anyway, after some ramblings, I guess my question is how important are the deliberately embedded DHV spikes in solid A2 game?

Malibu
03-19-2006, 02:08 PM
Anyway, after some ramblings, I guess my question is how important are the deliberately embedded DHV spikes in solid A2 game?
Very important...especially in setting your self up for 1. comfort and 2. the time bridge.
Think about it...she is having fun with you at the club...cool. But when it comes to meeting up with you again the first thing she will ask herself is..."sure he entertained me at the club...but what do i have in common with him?"...and she is more likely to flake.
Setting up DHV stories to trigger the attraction switches you want ensures a good build up to comfort and the next meeting.
:cool:
Malibu

Hatman
03-19-2006, 03:14 PM
JGF opener, we're married FAP/ role play, best friends test, mini cold read + PVC devil routine MOVE--> qualification
Is the PVC devil routine you're own creation since i haven't heard of this?

These things DHV through delivery, through being unusual, through offering fun emotions and BT spikes while subcommunicating alpha qualities through the abundance mentality toward women which is on display in the interaction. by saying this kind of fun, weird shit to girls you subcommunicate that you can take them or leave them so you must have a lot of other girls and by making it fun you subcommunictae that you know how to talk to girls, again SC preselection.
you're right, the way you talk about it can trigger pre-selection, and other attraction switches but here's the point:
You want to reinforce these DHV qualities you're displaying through actual information of those qualities, to amp up the attraction. I elaborate below:

if you're game is really good, you can get away with the power of your body language, vocal projections and frame to trigger attraction.
Yet that said, it is still better to have routines that have DHV spikes in them. You want to reinforce those DHV qualities in as many ways as you can - this will amp up the attraction for you even more so that you can almost guarantee a phase shift to qualification afterwards.
The way your doing it, you're switching on a 40 watt attraction bulb, and that in many cases may be enough to shift to qualification. But by reinforcing it via spikes and other means, you're changing that attraction bulb to 100 watts to guarantee massive attraction for you which you can reinforce and manipulate in A3.
And its not even that hard to put DHV spikes in your routines anyway so i don't see why not. In my case, they are literally a few short phrases in my routines. Here's some examples:
To trigger the pre-selection DHV:
When saying the best friend's test: go " my ex-girlfriend has a theory that you can tell how close two girls are from the way they act around each other" etc etc
To trigger the tribal leader DHV:
In a short story: "i was going to help sort out that mess cos thats what friends do"
To trigger both tribal leader and pre-selection DHV:
"i got the guys to chuck him out cos my girlfriend freaked out" (this also inoculates the target from thinking you're hitting on her since you mentioned a gf)
To trigger protector of loved ones DHV:
"that guy was weird so it was damn lucky i was there"
With those examples in mind, you can easily trigger 5-6 attraction switches in as little as 20 seconds!!
So basically, for the utmost solid and tight game, get those spikes in :p
good luck and regards

Scooby
03-19-2006, 04:44 PM
I guess my question is how important are the deliberately embedded DHV spikes in solid A2 game?
Really depends how good your game is. Are you doing ok with your current approach? If your body language is good, and your subcommunication of being an alpha, fun, interesting guy is happening then its not essential IMO. Thats not to say it doesnt help - it definitely does.

Rain
03-19-2006, 05:05 PM
My take:
Passive DHV generates initial interest.
Active DHV keeps them interested, making them want to stay in your presence.
DHV spikes generate the kind of interest that they'll think about you later and wait for your call.
The spikes change interest into fascination.

Malibu
03-19-2006, 05:08 PM
Active DHV keeps them interested, making them want to stay in your presence.
DHV spikes generate the kind of interest that they'll think about you later and wait for your call.
The spikes change interest into fascination.
This is what i was refering to. Thankyou rain for specify better.
:cool:
Malibu

rakewell
06-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Rain, I think what you said here is a really important concept a lot of people miss.
Most of the PUA toolbox is designed to generate an emotional response. However when you're dealing with a #close, to ensure the attraction is not ephemeral, you also need to provoke a rational response. A few days later when you call, if all you had was a topical emotional connection, you've made it easy for her come up with reasons not to answer or return your call (I was drunk, horny, got caught up in the moment, etc.). Active DHV gives her a checklist of reasons to call you back when she thinks about it rationally. Fascination is a great word for it.
As an aside, when I talk to some of my closer female friends (who are all intelligent women) about this, they always say, "this crap would never work on me." Of course it does, because it is appeals to emotion, not reason. Remember they are mostly thinking in terms of LTR, so if that's what your looking for, your game should be balanced and appeal to both sides.

Still
06-08-2006, 06:05 PM
I feel like DHV stories about yourself should also come heavily at C1C2
BUT
the only difference is that they are longer.

Levo
06-08-2006, 08:52 PM
I feel like DHV stories about yourself should also come heavily at C1C2
BUT
the only difference is that they are longer.
While it is still important not to DLV, Comfort stories should be more focused around converying personality and creating emotional connections. Any DHV in the story is just a bonus.