PDA

View Full Version : College Party Cup Holder

TheJimster
03-17-2008, 10:35 AM
So I was appointed cup holder at a college party. The guy that charges $5 per cup. And there will be loads of girls buying cups all night. I am quite shy and I need help on what to say to girls when they ask to buy a cup.

Any input would be appreciated
thanks

Heisty
03-17-2008, 11:51 AM
I am quite shy and I need help on what to say to girls when they ask to buy a cup.

"$5 dollars please"

Phateless
03-17-2008, 01:06 PM
easy, just notice the ones that check you out, and chat em up.

"so you guys been pre-partying tonight? haha i can tell by your friend over there"

"i like your shirt"

"you with the crown - your birthday?"

etc - just start with lame small talk and if she's interested the conversations will last longer than you would expect them to. give her a nickname and find her later and chat.

Pony Boy
03-17-2008, 01:40 PM
"how many cups have you bought tonight? you know what...i'm cutting you off. you are obbbbbbbbviously drunk." [with a sarcastic tone and a smile]

_Cane_
03-17-2008, 01:49 PM
whatever you do, no free cups, no exceptions. Most girls will just get free cups and give them to guys anyways. Thats how I always drink free lol..

SecondRequiem
03-17-2008, 11:18 PM
whatever you do, no free cups, no exceptions. Most girls will just get free cups and give them to guys anyways. Thats how I always drink free lol..

Haha yes I do that consistently to get HB's at keggers to qualify themselves to me, (Ask her the HB(s) if they got their cup for free. If they say yes, call them on their lies etc (Say no way, I don't believe that's possible, what did you do? Offer to date him? He seems like a loser etc...so much stuff you can do with this). If they say no, neg and banter with the HB by telling her that you've been watching all the other girls get free cups, and that she hasn't gotten one yet. Tell her she doesn't want to be left out and that she'd better work her magic to get a free cup or else you'll be disapointed.) It works amazingly well, probably one of my favourites.

But yeah definitely nothing for free. If the bitties ask you for free cups, make them twirl and dance for it or make them do a funny face, then when they're about to do it, look at somebody else or elsewhere and talk to them or turn around to sort your cups etc, they'll jump through your hoop without you paying any attention to them, and just tell them you weren't paying attention to them. Bam, you show balls, and you reinforced that her little games won't work as you'll still have the cup in your hands

Good luck man

I AM Q
03-18-2008, 12:19 AM
i would go with

"oh jeeze, im sorry but i cant let you in, I'm under really strict order to only let in a certain amount types of girls like you soo..."

theyll probably either laugh and flirt with you because youre the gate keeper to them having fun or preferably ask what type of girl they are to which you respond

"the type that isnt getting into this party"

do it all playfully of course and then obviously let them into the party..itll give you an easy opener later on when u see them again