PDA

View Full Version : Didnt anwer phone call what went wrong?

Tox
03-16-2008, 06:32 PM
I was at a college party that I had some major social proof at. I knew pretty much everybody there. I got an introduction to HB9.5 from an ex girlfriend of my friend. (His ex girlfriend throws IOI like its her job, but shes a big flirt with a lot of people so i throw them out the window). HB9.5 and I shake hands and end up hugging. During the night she is texting on her blackberry. I open her with a situational opener.

ME:with a phone like I would have to say your a business major.
HB9.5: Yeah (smile)
ME: i would take another guess and say your doing finance
HB9.5: No im doing Marketing with a minor in accounting
HB9.5: what are you majoring in?
ME: (took some of it from mystery) Well I enjoy looking at trends. Every thing in this world has a patern. All beautiful people for example have something in common. People would say that my ex reminded them of some movie star. Same goes for businesses. Profitable businesses are very much alike and those are the ones I want to invest in.
HB9.5: she caught on that i was talking bout finance.

she asked bout my accent and where I was from etc. fluff talk. Then a team of cock blocks came and rouined the moment. she left and nothing but cock blocks were left. I let them wreck there chances for the rest of the night.

I then opened her again. (drunk i love you opener) after about 2 hrs.
HB9.5 bla bla bla
semi issolated her then did palm reading.
addressed the cock blocks then fully issolated her into a free room.
NEXT THING PARTY IN THAT EMPTY ROOM!!!! YAAAAYYY
with me and HB 9.5

did more fluff talk and a DHV story.
was invited to go out to eat but a cockblock was going with and I didnt know how we were going or getting back. So I passed on her offer.

Before they left to eat. I number closed she seemed excited. Gave her the british 3 point kiss and

SHE DIDNT ANSWER THE PHONE THE NEXT DAY. YAAAYYYY

Tried calling again on Sunday no anwer. Left voice messages each time.

what went wrong??

Its a game that I play to win

teachercd
03-16-2008, 07:19 PM
was it the right number that she gave you?

youngweezyfbaby
03-16-2008, 07:34 PM
I wait a day before I call..

Tox
03-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Yeah the number was right. her voicemail said her name. This is what i did. Party was on Fri. called sat afternoon. Then waited a day called sunday evening.

youngweezyfbaby
03-16-2008, 08:20 PM
yeah, if I was you I would have waited till Sunday.

_Shadow_
03-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Did you follow the game plan ..... Did you disquallify first .... Build up Attraction .... Kino-escolate .... Neg her slighly .... DHV .... did you go into Qualification etc .... once you got IOIs did you make sure it seemed like your attraction was growing for her ... but not because of her looks ..... did you build rapport into C1 ... etc etc .... Break it down .... and Learn from it ... and MOVE on ... thats how we learn ...

MisfitToy
03-16-2008, 11:03 PM
was invited to go out to eat but a cockblock was going with and I didnt know how we were going or getting back. So I passed on her offer.

Before they left to eat. I number closed she seemed excited. Gave her the british 3 point kiss and

SHE DIDNT ANSWER THE PHONE THE NEXT DAY. YAAAYYYY

Tried calling again on Sunday no anwer. Left voice messages each time.

First, I don't think you did anything wrong with your calling schedule. Wait a couple of days, and try once more. Maybe send a text instead?

It's possible that your game just wasn't as tight as you thought it was, or she just changed her mind. She is a 9.5; shit happens.

I would've done one thing different though...I would've went with her to eat. Cock block or not, you passed up an opportunity for an instant date. You said there was no definitive plan for how you were getting back...that gives you a lot of leeway to "do things". You could've found isolation somewhere in there.

But yeah man...another brick for the palace.

Tox
03-17-2008, 08:33 PM
I did all the steps but with all the interepts and cockblocks I diddnt to them to my hearts content. The wheels keep turning she doesnt go to my school so my social proof is still pretty good.

Tox
03-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Did you follow the game plan ..... Did you disquallify first .... Build up Attraction .... Kino-escolate .... Neg her slighly .... DHV .... did you go into Qualification etc .... once you got IOIs did you make sure it seemed like your attraction was growing for her ... but not because of her looks ..... did you build rapport into C1 ... etc etc .... Break it down .... and Learn from it ... and MOVE on ... thats how we learn ...

I did all the steps but with all the interepts and cockblocks I diddnt to them to my hearts content. The big problem was issolation people where everywhere and it was too cold to go outside.
The wheels keep turning she doesnt go to my school so my social proof is still pretty good. Wednesday is yet another party. I'll post that up to.

Hymn
03-17-2008, 11:00 PM
The cockblocks were a PERFECT chance to be amog. You should have grabbed her and been like lets go somewhere else I need to tell you something. Remember you NEED TO BE AMOG. Also I am not sure you through any negs at this chick. you should have thrown like 3 or 4 negs. Also don't EVER pass up a instance date. Ignore the cock blocks and make them feed into your bullshit. We don't know what happened when she left with this cockblock. So I don't want to be negative but....She could easily done something or is now more interested in this cockblock. But if I was you.....Send this text Tomorrow and see how it plays

"Hey (her name), this is TOX, I bet my weekend was better thank your weekend!!!." (this is if you send a text)

"Hey (her name), this is TOX, I wanted to touch base with you about blah, blah. You know what, I'll just talk to you later when you're less distracted, bye." (You call her one more time)

Please keep us up to date and don't let this chick get to you :D

Heisty
03-18-2008, 02:10 PM
Just send her a random text the next day. Calling her and leaving a voicemail makes you sound kindof needy and pathetic. Calling back the next day and leaving another voicemail might have ruined your chances all together. Girls are 10x more likely to respond to a text then answer the phone.

Tox
03-20-2008, 07:52 PM
Send this text Tomorrow and see how it plays

"Hey (her name), this is TOX, I bet my weekend was better thank your weekend!!!." (this is if you send a text)

"Hey (her name), this is TOX, I wanted to touch base with you about blah, blah. You know what, I'll just talk to you later when you're less distracted, bye." (You call her one more time)

Please keep us up to date and don't let this chick get to you :D[/QUOTE]

So today i sent HB9.5 a text message. Yeah, I took your advice and sent one. But I didnt let her know who I was to see if she was ignoring me or maybe lost her phone since she was pretty high from all the weed she smoked. lol

We had another mini party on wednesday coz we were parting ways for easter break then her friend was there. Thats why i reference wednesday.
This is how it went.....

TOX: I bet my wednesday could kick your weekends ass.

HB9.5: LOL who is this?

TOX: OMG your horrible! Im so not your business partner anymore. Its TOX. (business partner came from what we talked bout in comfort.)

HB9.5: Omg hey! Haha I only gave you my number i never got yours. So you cant yell at me. I bet your wednesday was better I slept the entire day and missed all my classes. lol

TOX: Haha your right! I cant get mad. We had a lil party at the house. Thought of calling you to come but your a bit of a goof. lol

HB9.5: Yea Im a lil nuts.. I got so high on tues. I slept all day on wed. Not good lol

TOX: Wow that sounded like fun. I gotta smoke with you sometime. Im in New York where you gonna be for easter?

HB9.5: Yea that would be fun. Talk about business Haha.. I will unfortunately be stuck in bloomsburg working.

TOX: Haha we do got unfinished business dont we. I'm a lil busy right now. I'll call you sometime.

HB9.5: Ok sounds good.

Then later today I checked my facebook and she added me. I havent added her yet. I think I should wait a day or two. I dont want to look like a facebook monster. I found out that she has a boyfriend. Im still going to try fullmonty. Should I change strategy in anyway?

Hymn
03-20-2008, 10:47 PM
You good, I am glad my advice worked :D. Now this is important once you get in a 1 on 1 situation DROP the canned shit. Be yourself trust me!!!!

Good luck and Keep me up dated :D

kremie
03-21-2008, 10:08 PM
never phone it man, girls have the routine to test you with phone calls and if you don't leave a cocky message they won't get back, just send a cocky text message and she'll be forced to respond whether soon or later, don't obsess over it, with texts you have time to think and get a cocky one out whereas with voice you have lesser chances. Don't obsess, just coast along and treat it like just another thing, next time u meet her just don't mention anything about phone call and go along as normal and run game. If she was as interested as you described then she'll get back to you. You can call anytime as long as it's not the same night, just leave a cocky msg, most guys will act needy and screw it up, just keep the game up.

mtnhwk2012
03-22-2008, 09:12 PM
i dont mean to be pessimistic but it seems like your persuing her a lil too hard... i would maybe ease up and next time she engages you, act half-apologetic half-indifferent for being so busy then be like "we must hang out right away i owe it to u"

hang out, qualify.. take it from there..

Tox
03-29-2008, 09:28 PM
Thanks guys for all your feedback on the issue. I decided to call her on Wednesday. And this is how it went.
I called around 6p.m and got the voicemail. Left a voicemail saying I was had a couple of erands to do I will be in and out and she should try catch me if she can.
Shortly after I got a text message.

HB9.5: Hey Tox! Im in class till 9
ME: Oh thats right all the cool kids take night classes. (picture of tongue sticking out) Call you at 9!

I called her at 9:15p.m and I still got no answer.
She then called me at 9:54p.m
I missed her call somehow.
I then called her at 10:04p.m

HB9: Hey
ME: Hey Finally no voicemail your so flakey. I could never make plans with you.
HB9.5: haha I never listen to voicemails i just delete them.
ME: Yea thats what I do I hate seeing that voicemail icon on my phone.
How was your break?

HB9.5: I went out and that was fun.
ME: New York was a blast. I thought it was going to be a big party but it was pretty small. My friend turned 21 and she had a party at the 40/40 club and made another one coz i couldnt attend that one.
HB9.5: WOOW oh my god.

ME: She didnt rent out the whole 40/40 it was just one of the VIP rooms.
Have you ever been there?

HB9.5: No I havent. All i know is that its Jay Z's club.

Me: Its cool but its not that great.
Her party was fun though. She loves me coz i made everybody dance. The funny thing was that my parents wanted to punish me for coming in at 12noon the next day and told me and my sister to wash up and go to church.

HB9.5: oh my gosh. Thats horrible I remember the time when I went to church drunk. blah blah blah (cant remember what she said).

ME: They asked all the new people in the church to stand up. I never been to my parents church so I dont know what there gonna do next. The pastor asked me to read my favorite verse from the bible. So I walk up to the podium. And there is this hudge bible. With a gold brim and leather hardcover and all. So i scroll through like I know where Im going right.

HB9.5: haha

ME: I then just randomly stop and start reading. It was going well untill the part that said, something like thou art not masterbate, but rather have your seed fall into a whore than on the ground. Everyone in church looked at me like OMG.

HB9.5: Thats what your get for going to church drunk.

ME: They want to get rid of me but im not going anywhere like grandmas boy. (one of her favorite movies on facebook). you ever see that movie.

HB9.5: I love that movie.

ME: whats your favorite scene. Mine is when the monkey gives that ninja kick down the stairs.

B9.5: haha mine was blah blah blah (something to do with a bong.

ME: YOu know who you remind me of. The powerpuff girls. you, 1 HB, and 2 HB.

HB9.5 NO!

Me: Actually come to think of it you were wearing yellow the night i meet you. Im gonna call you bubbles.

Then we spoke about so other stuff rather random.

I told her that we need to smoke together sometime.

HB9.5: we should.

ME: whens the next time your gonna come down.

HB9.5: I think Fri. maybe

ME: Too bad your gonna miss me Im gonna be in New york.

HB9.5: ITs O.k

ME: Im got to go Got a friend coming form belgium.
I was about to go into a DHV story then she said..

HB9.5: O.K Bye

ME:Bye

Tox
03-29-2008, 09:30 PM
I had a whole game plan sheet that I wanted to use on the conversation but it evolved as we were talking this was the plan sheet though.

Hey Loser

New York was a blast.
Not how many people are there it’s who you with. She loves me coz I got everybody to dance. I’m not gonna lie turn out wasn’t so great. Lying always catches up.

- Where new people in church
- got me to read my favorite verse in bible
- The Lord Sayith Fornication is wrong….. But rather have your seed fall into a whore than onto the ground. Everybody was just looking at me like ummm so silent.

1) Im like grandmas boy. Im gonna stay home forever.
You ever see it? Your fav sceen. Ninja kick.

2) Do you know who you remind me of? The power puff girls.
3HB , 2 HB and you. OMG you are meet you all yellow.
Call you bubles. Weed green.

The night I meet you wearing all yellow. Meet some very hot women in NY. Great energy and personality is whats great. You got 2/3! It’s a good start.

4) Have to smoke sometime. My treat.

5) What other hidden talents do you have.

6) on the way to blockbuster what movie should I get. I want a really good movie. (time constraint)

Hymn
03-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Hmmmmm, this pleases me. Now when you get back tell dat bitch about how much fun you had and she will be all on you

Hot Alpha Female
03-31-2008, 10:38 PM
Well if you want a chicks point of view. Then i would say that while you did do a pretty good job of getting her attention that night that you didn't pass all her tests.

There was a little too much time spent talking and not enough time, building attraction aka teasing the crap out of her.

I have a lot of guy friends, that simply talk to much. Essentially they talk themselves out of the deal .. which i find really strange.

Neways you did a lot of things right aswell .. so thumbs up =)

Tox
04-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Well if you want a chicks point of view. Then i would say that while you did do a pretty good job of getting her attention that night that you didn't pass all her tests.

There was a little too much time spent talking and not enough time, building attraction aka teasing the crap out of her.

I have a lot of guy friends, that simply talk to much. Essentially they talk themselves out of the deal .. which i find really strange.

Neways you did a lot of things right aswell .. so thumbs up =)

I texted her today and this is how the conversation went. I feel like im almost in a checkmate and leaving this project as pending because. I feel that I can only capitalize from her being physically around. I go to school in her home town and she goes to school 3hrs away with her boyfriend. I always inniciate conversation and she gives me interview responses that when we text each other. I never get any questions what so ever. This is how the convo. went.

ME: Im going to blockbuster what movie do you recommend?

HB9.5: Umm.. I am legend. Or into the wild.

ME: I hope i am legend is as good as everyone says it is.

HB9.5: I Hever saw it I wanted to. My roomates said it was good.

ME: I bet you a dollar that he is running in it. Guess what this weekend im not drinking. Im gonna have pure fun like you geeks do. hehe

HB9.5: Well of course he is going to run haha. its an action movie. Lol it feels good to be sober and actually remember the night.

ME: Hey I remember everything about friday night. I went out with my sis, ma belgian tourist (friend came over) and I meet alot of people. (she will see the facebook pics).

HB9.5: well thats sweet. I went to Philly and pretty much just played tiger HBwoods on PS3 haha I'm a nerd.

ME: Your shitting me. I love tiger woods. that game is awesome. Im going to go to philly to steal that game.

HB9.5: hahaha I'm amazing at it. I love it! I mad my own player and everything.

ME: you just said that so I like you more. whats your players name.

HB9.5:Its me so "lastname" haha

ME: Thats your lastname.

HB9.5:yepp

I just stopped texting her coz the thread had died and I dont think it is wise to be interviewing a female throughtout the whole conversation.

I feel like im loosing attraction. I think I should wait untill she comes down for a party or something.

What should my next move be.??????????????

Hot Alpha Female
04-02-2008, 12:06 AM
hey well i can't really tell you exactly what to do. But after reading that convo, while you are getting her to talk and say stuff .. you have to work more on getting that attraction up.

The conversation that you are having with her, sounds like a convo i would have with my guy friends. And i'm not attracted to my guy friends whatsoever.

I guess with the movie thing, when she said "I am legend" you could have said
*pause* well your a bit up yourself arn't you? *cheeky grin

She prolly would have been a little confused and if it took her a little too long to get the joke or she didnt even get it at all .. then you can bust her up about being a little slow.

Basically bag her out about anything and everything .. mess with her head a little bit and don't be too nice.

I dunno that would be my suggestion neways .... =)