PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Closing!!!??

nighle
03-16-2008, 11:24 AM
more than once now, i found myslef with blue balls because i just cant pull off bathroom pulls.

yesterday was like the 7th time that i knew the girl was not ltr material so i tried for a fools mate right there and there,

So i get them super hot to the point where i have so much compliance they just obey me without thinking. (ragged breathing, drugged-like look you know the usual) and then i jut motion with my hand to get up and go to the bathroom. (all good till here, its the same as when i get a girl to a room).

But then im always faced with lots of questions:

1) do i go for the mens one or the ladies?
one one hand the ladies, although problably cleaner, may have some girls in it that could trigger the "oh im being a whore" sindrome and get her off state.
on the other hand, mens might be dirtier and also, we men as dirty bastards as we are :p might make again comments or look in a way that could get her off state.

2) i make continuall stops along the way to keep bt spiking her (eg: kiss her then move some steps, stop kiss move some more) to keep state going?

i tried to search for it here but a tri-zillions result came and opening a couple were not even dealing with the subject

Ive never been able to pull a bathroom close although ive come close so many times because i dont know how.

Sen
03-16-2008, 11:45 AM
even though i've done it, it is dirty, not dirrrrrty, if a chick told me she'd done that I'd laugh it up all night.

MisfitToy
03-16-2008, 11:11 PM
FYI, the guy's room is usually cleaner.

For what it's worth: I tried a bathroom close once, and I couldn't get past making out/heavy petting because the girl did in fact start freaking out about the hygiene issue. Granted, she was stone sober, might have worked out if she was drunk. It ultimately ended up destroying the set because I tried moving her and closing her later but her state broke.

TheRogue
03-16-2008, 11:29 PM
In response to question 1, go for the men's bathroom.

1.) Chicks will freak out if they see a guy in their bathroom and will indeed gossip about it all night.

2.) There is usually a huge line of chicks waiting to use the can. You'll have better luck occupying a stall in the men's room.

3.) Chicks don't care that much what guys think. We know they're not gonna run around telling everyone out there "like omg, this girl totally walked in with a guy and they like, totally did it...ewwww."

4.) Yeah, it's not the most hygenic of places. But hey, you're supposed to bring the girl into your world, not the other way around. :p

Cheers,

Rogue

nighle
03-17-2008, 01:53 AM
ha ha thanks rogue that was great,:p
and about part two?

i mean logistical parts aside, how do you actually pull off the bathroom pull? ive never read or heard of a how-to for this kind of situation, no banter lines, no sound bits no nothing, so im completelly lost here....

and to answer about the compliance, no its not that, the third time i tried the bathroom pull (after failing two previous times) i concentrated on getting the girl super hot, and i mean super hot!...(we were making out for half our straight, i had taken the bra off, i had fingered her and she had given me a hand job right there on the club,...i move 10 steps from the couch to the bathroom and she says no (and i mean she was super horny, i had grabbed her by the hand and was wlking to the bathroom entrance and she tugged me back, slammed my back to the wall and told me she was not doing it in the bathroom, but like mauled me right there in the entrance. I tried to go those extra steps two more times and she just wouldnt)

so.....yea.....help?
lol

metalmonkey
03-17-2008, 06:53 AM
clubs should have designated sex areas :D

personally i used to think if i pulled a girl then i could take her to the bathroom but since reading TMM it says clubs are not a sex location so i don't really think about it too often

nighle
03-17-2008, 02:08 PM
ye i know, but thats because closing too soon hurts your chances for keeping the girls as LT, but im talking about when you know its a ONS, sometimes i can tell SHE knows it! The girl i was talking about above was backpacking through athens, and her flight left in 7 hours so it was obvious that it was a ONS.

LGFUAD
03-17-2008, 02:49 PM
I doubt I could close in a bathroom I have a bit of OCD, im a germaphobe, I can barely go in to pee in public bathrooms.

dman
03-17-2008, 09:36 PM
as a guy who has done this more times than I can remember at the moment I can say from personal experience the vast majority of my bathroom lays are NOT done in the women's bathroom (perhaps only three or four?!)

go for the men's (or the disabled bathroom if there is one, more space to move around for a big guy like me and often more private too)

nighle
03-18-2008, 06:15 AM
i appreciate the comments, im extra clear on the where,

but anyone could explain HOW you pull a bathroom pull please? lol

dman
03-18-2008, 07:43 PM
pump BT, lead and be the man. always have your eyes open for opportunities to lay, no matter how crazy the location might seem...

karim
03-19-2008, 09:40 PM
why don't you make her 'super hot' as you stated and then stop - play Game for 10 -15 mins , make her super thinking 'when is this hot guy taking me to his bed' - and have a great night :)

about the bathroom pull , why don't you use , my friend XXX got caught having sex in the bathroom with his GF before it was so bla bla bla .. and know how she thinks about it before trying to PULL her there maybe she will pull you ;)

nighle
03-26-2008, 12:28 PM
i was hoping more specifics on the steps and what happens in between to GET to the bathroom, (make stops, go beeline, just drag her and ignore questions, etc)

AsolDier
03-26-2008, 01:22 PM
ok im going to write you a step by step on how to do this..

im already assuming your making out with the girl in an isolated part of the club and that she is very very horny.....

1. walk her to a place close to the bathroom and make out with her there for a couple of minutes...
2. look around to make sure no body is looking at u.
3. point to anyplace in the club making the chick look over to that place (away from u).
4. hit her over the top of the head causing her too pass out.
5. assuming the above does not work and the chick does not pass out put her in a choke hold stopping her blood and air flow to the brain.
6. carry her to the bathroom..but make sure it looks like shes drunk and still barely walking.
7. while shes standing with u in the booth/stall slap her in the face repeatedly and if needed splash some water from the toilet on her face causing her to wake up.
8. assuming the girl was unconscious for a good couple of minutes and has lost a bunch of brain cells.. convince her that shes dead and she has to fuck in order to get into heaven(she should be semi retarded by now) so she will agree to this.
9. HAVE SEX!!

that is my guide on how to have bathroom sex in clubs..

if u are stupid enough by agreeing to follow the steps in this guide you take complete responsibility on you self and yes you might spend the next 15 years of you life in a small cell with a buddy called Jamil..

Mation
03-26-2008, 01:24 PM
Lol. That works ANYWHERE. The disclaimer at the bottom still applies, though...

nighle
03-27-2008, 12:00 PM
JA JA. Funny

I would have no problem with you writting dumb stuff if AFTERWARDS you offered something of value,

your post is just mocking though, and im being serious with my question. You contribute nothing.

Dukew008
03-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Alright dude, just try and think of it as a different form of LMR. If she was in your bed and was pulling the same thing then what would you do? I tend to throw out the classic, this is fun, but i can't do this all night blah blah, and then just stop cold. Usually, she'll wind up jumping you after that.

So in this situation just use the same technique but modify it. Use karim's advice about bringing up "sex in the bathroom" in a story to plant it in her mind. Use a positive story about it, maybe "i know this girl who said her best sex ever was had in a bathroom stall at a biker club" or something along those lines. Do what you usually do up until the point where you're near the bathroom. If you go for the pull and she shuts it down, then try one more time. After that pull out the "this is fun, but frustrating. i'm not a machine that can go all night, lets save it for a more romantic location" or some other form of that. get creative and come up with something along those lines. then tell her to have a thumb war with her. If she doesn't drag you into the stall by that point, then i don't think its gonna go down there.

Sometimes chicks just don't want to do it in there. I for one think its gross in most bathrooms. However, there's always outside by the building, and every club i've been to has one reeeally dark corner that seems to be taylor made for that.

Good luck.