PDA

View Full Version : She has a boyfriend

Peace Man
03-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Last night i met this HB8 and we talked almost the entire night. I ran routines, everything was working. But right before i was about to kiss her she tells me she has a boyfriend of 3 years. I played it off as best i could. What has worked for you in this situation?

Peace

Nicknock
03-15-2008, 02:17 PM
I would have said...well he isn't here is he.

If she was into you, and let you come in for the kiss and THEN pulled away, she was throwing up one more guard to see if you could plow through it. Yeah, she might have a bf of 3 years...but if she was thinking of kissing you in one night you're obviously more interesting than her bf.

RunMan
03-15-2008, 08:22 PM
I would have said...well he isn't here is he.

If she was into you, and let you come in for the kiss and THEN pulled away, she was throwing up one more guard to see if you could plow through it. Yeah, she might have a bf of 3 years...but if she was thinking of kissing you in one night you're obviously more interesting than her bf.

no negative on the response..shed smack the shit out of you..

just say..."dont get your hopes up, I was coming in close to see if you had something on your face..."

girls with boyfriends take more time for newbies...

prodˇgy
03-16-2008, 10:05 AM
Do not address the boyfriend issue on the first mention of it. If you experience kiss resistance, drop back a phase and retry later.

On second mention of a boyfriend initiate the following threads-

1: Humanize her Boyfriend: Tell her about how perfect her boyfriend probably is, how he kisses her every night, buys her flowers just for the hell of it, tells her he loves her, etc... If she AGREES then you may as well befriend her or eject, if she DISAGREES, ("No... I mean we get in fights sometimes") or anything like that then start the second phase.

2. You as a boyfriend: Tell her that you would probably forget your anniversary, and that you two would never get along because you're too alike. Just sort of jokingly give her reasons NOT to see you as a boyfriend because, of course, this will make her want you more.

3. Future Projections: Create a fantasy with you and her in the future. Speak in present tense.

There are probably better methods for boyfriend destroying out there now, but consider this the classic.

Hymn
03-16-2008, 05:50 PM
"dont get your hopes up, I was coming in close to see if you had something on

This man is correct

Rush_Of_Blood
03-19-2008, 04:34 AM
If I know a chick has a BF, usually I just move on to the next one. There are hot chicks out there who are single... just don't get all hung up over that attached hot chick cuz they get snapped up real quick.

Now some people believe in boyfriend destroying.. but thats not my style.

Peace Man
03-19-2008, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the advice everyone, ill use it next time i come across this situation.

I didnt find out she had a boyfriend until really late in the night. We were talking and shit for a long time, if i found out earlier i would have moved on but by that time i was over it.