PDA

View Full Version : Drunkin game,, is there such a thing? wots ur opinion on this ??

DonCorelone
03-13-2008, 07:53 PM
you know what i mean, theres mornings i wake wake up with upto 20 numbers on my phone and i only remember 5 then i meet up with them and its like were both two different people, as weve both soberd up..how should i combat this without giving up drink ,i havent been drinkn for month but will be tomorrow night:cool:

UofA
03-13-2008, 08:08 PM
I drink when I go out to parties but I make sure I dont over do it. And for the most part I remember the people I met although names get a little hard to remember ocassionaly.

Just watch how much you drink.

Heisty
03-14-2008, 09:35 AM
Depends on what your goals are really. For me, its the only type of game. I dont practice game so I can meet a girl and bang her after two weeks of hard work, i just want to go to parties and bring a girl home and do my thing. Fuck relationships, i dont even call girls for a round two cause i would rather get with different types of girls each time. If youre into quality relationships and that kind of shit then yeah dont get TOO drunk, and make sure youre not talking to some waste-case who wont remember your name in the morning.. but for those who are only concerned with getting laid as quickly and easily as possible then have fun and get wasted.

Another thing ive realized is that if you practice and learn how to get girls only while youre drunk then you wont be as good at it when youre sober, and vice versa.

_big_pimpin_
03-14-2008, 09:44 AM
smoke your weed BEFORE your wasted not after.

Heisty
03-14-2008, 02:29 PM
^^Bad advice. From someone who does both A LOT, i quit smoking while i drink until its gets a lot later in the night, and ive become a more energetic, talkative, and quick-witted drunk. My friends that still smoke 8 blunts while they drink half the time dont even end up leaving the house.

Turnpike
03-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Depends on what your goals are really. For me, its the only type of game. I dont practice game so I can meet a girl and bang her after two weeks of hard work, i just want to go to parties and bring a girl home and do my thing. Fuck relationships, i dont even call girls for a round two cause i would rather get with different types of girls each time. If youre into quality relationships and that kind of shit then yeah dont get TOO drunk, and make sure youre not talking to some waste-case who wont remember your name in the morning.. but for those who are only concerned with getting laid as quickly and easily as possible then have fun and get wasted.

Another thing ive realized is that if you practice and learn how to get girls only while youre drunk then you wont be as good at it when youre sober, and vice versa.

Spoken like a true college student. Too bad this MO wont work for me when i graduate in May

_big_pimpin_
03-14-2008, 06:16 PM
^^Bad advice. From someone who does both A LOT, i quit smoking while i drink until its gets a lot later in the night, and ive become a more energetic, talkative, and quick-witted drunk. My friends that still smoke 8 blunts while they drink half the time dont even end up leaving the house.

but if you do it after your completely wasted youll be soo fucked you wont know what happened the next day.

you obviously dont hit bong like me or youd know that it pushes you right over the edge and you end up not knowing how you even got home.

Heisty
03-15-2008, 11:50 AM
but if you do it after your completely wasted youll be soo fucked you wont know what happened the next day.

you obviously dont hit bong like me or youd know that it pushes you right over the edge and you end up not knowing how you even got home.

haha nah i dont "hit bong liek you", i smoke blunts, and i normally drink to the point where i dont know what happened or how i got home anyways, so smoking doestn make much of a difference in the end.

_big_pimpin_
03-15-2008, 11:59 AM
lol i love a nice blunt more than anything but bong gets you more ripped and wastes less weed.

I AM Q
03-18-2008, 12:29 AM
Personally, i just take each night how it comes...some nights ill go out, wont get that wasted, and ill go out and game girls as per usual...then some nights i go wild and get shitfaced..luckily i seem to get just as much ass when im wasted as i do when im sober..(f-closed two girls in the same night just this past saturday as a matter of fact and i couldnt have been drunker)...either way go out looking to have a good time and good times will come to you, whatever they may be, and whatever road it may take you on that night

ckeep
03-23-2008, 12:09 AM
It really depends on the guy. I have a bunch of friends who get really sloppy when they're drunk, but I also have a few who handle it well. A fair buzz won't really hurt you, but as soon as you ask yourself "Am I drunk?" it's probably time to quit.