PDA

View Full Version : Forget about outer game. Focus on the inner.

Momento87
03-12-2008, 01:48 PM
How many of the greatest people that ever lived said that greatness comes from within? How many of the products out there in the self-improvement genre and pickup material focuses on inner game? It's been said time and time before that inner game is the foundation for outer skills with relation to game. I think the best way for people that are frustrated of not getting what they want is to put aside all the 'theories' on attraction for a while and just focus on becoming the best you. You have to believe that your are doing the best you can and are working on the life you want to develop and the man you want to become and the women will come but you can't do it solely for that reason.
I've realized how much I love nutrition, exercising, sports and the effort I've been putting in school to eventually become a doctor. My self-esteem has boosted to a new level because everything I do and say is congruent because it's all part of my mission, which isn't something that is going to happen in the future and where I can finally say "I made it". NO it's a continual process that should feel good. Don't do it if it's make your life harder. Granted, most of the areas where you need to improve are places that need you to leave your comfort zone but it should be exhilirating and make you feel alive when you do it rather than worse than before you started. So develop the life you want. Not everyone is going to agree with you decision but who cares? I want to end with saying," Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"-Dr. Seuss. I finally understand what counselors, male family members, and 'naturals' told me all along. They said 'just be yourself'. Yes, when you have insecurities, fears and negative thinking people won't really enjoy your company and maybe even yourself you don't undertand who you really are because your so use to seeing the negative in you, you haven't appreciated what you have to offer. And everyone has 'something' to offer that is of value. So don't waste another moment, create something beautiful:)

cornbread
03-12-2008, 02:04 PM
very motivational post man.

leeder
03-12-2008, 04:55 PM
What the really cool part about TMM/Love Systems is that the routines that we use will eventually become internalized within yourself and you slowly and natrually transform into a different person

What I think is killer .... is to mix learning the external skillset with the inner-game material that's out there.

I'm trying to keep this short .... but I wouldn't drop learning the skillset alltogether .... mix it in with some inner-game material and I think you'll be pleased with who you'll become.

The Leeder.

Glenn47
03-12-2008, 05:18 PM
I believe that completely. I've been getting happier ever since I started trying to develop "inner game." I started playing guitar again, am in the works of becoming a commercial model, and I worked to get into the college I wanted, and ALL this to impress desirable women. But hell! I always WANTED to do these things anyway!
Even though I'm still inexperienced at this point, the game is already slowly bettering my life. I'm going from a depressed gamer to someone I want to be! Thanks to everyone involved in dating science!!

leeder
03-12-2008, 05:23 PM
That's awesome!! .... Here's an even better frame to come from:

You're not doing this stuff to impress women .... it's stuff I've always wanted to do .... and I'm the type of guy who gets what I want in life, so I make things happen .... I wanted to learn to play the guitar, so I did .... I wanted to get into X College, so I did

It just happens that the things above are attractive to women .... you're not doing them for the purpose of attracting women.

Suited
03-13-2008, 04:56 AM
Totally agree. Though Ive been reading these boards and books mainly out of interest than to put them into practice, it seems people think that "lines" and "DHVs" will make a girl like you. Thats bollocks. Be happy with yourself, and you will exude happy vibes to others. Most people on here dont seem to like picking girls up on dance floors because it dosnt allow them to speak and show their lines. Comparativly I love dance floors because you can easily pick out the fun girls to be with, and if your fun yourself then girls will literally come to you. No speaking needed from beginning to K-close. From there you both have the option of further stuff either in a quiet area or back at hers/yours.

Anyone who does inner game stuff to attract women is fooling themselves. Your doing it for you!! How good does it feel after a gym workout, or after youve bought some new clothes. The reasons for doing this are not for a females benefit, they are for yours, you feel great.

Girls are very very sensetive to inner game. You cant be whoever on a night out, if your someone else inside.

buttman00965
03-16-2008, 12:40 PM
good post