PDA

View Full Version : I got denyed...by this slut...

eFlow
03-18-2006, 01:08 PM
okay, so I go to this party last night with a few friends and I see this chick that's pretty cute, I know her, she's drunk and dancing and shit...I go up to other guys I know and am saying whats up and she grabs me and starts like getting WAY close to my face and rubbing on my chest/stomack, so i'm like alright cool...so some ass hole get's me in a choke hold so that's ruins that moment, etc...etc...(he was a friend of mine)...I go talk to the chicks I come with and everynow and then eye her, and she's on other guys as well, then she walks by me and i'm talking to this other chick and she grabs my ass...then later on, she's in my vicinity so we start talking again and she like falls forward so I grab her (but she wasen't as drunk as u'd think cause in a minute she will be recalling the last time we met, which was like 6 months ago)...so I kinda isolte her a few feet away from everyone else, and i'm like right up on her and she's like playing with the zipper on my jacket and shit, and like just about kissing me but doesen't...and she's like so who'd you come here with etc. etc..."u were so mean to me last time i saw you"...etc. etc...I was like "no i wasen't" then she's like "I have a girlfriend, i'm lesbien" I go "I have a gf too" she's like "my gf is alexis brown (some other chick I know)" i'm like "oh really" whatever...then I try and kiss her, and this broad put's her head down just like an inch, very SLICK, I played it off pretty good, but i'm sure she knew what I was trying to do...then I forget what happened after that, but I did get her number...
so what next...? and why coulden't I kiss her, all the IOI's were there she was fuckin right up on me practically kissing me (but not)...I don't get it, I thought for sure we would of been hooking up if I made the move...
oh yeah and this HB is pretty fuckin conceited, if that makes any difference...and most chicks think i'm pretty conceited as well (due to my cocky/funny game, and looks I guess)

obie
03-18-2006, 01:15 PM
She's using push/pull on your ass.
That's a good thread actually. I think I'll start it now.
When girls tell me they're ########, I think of it as a #### test.
Answer 1) "Respect" and give her the rock 2) "Wow! Now you guys have a chance to be my girlfriends! I only date bisexual girls. I believe that every girl is either bisexual, bi-curious or repressed..."
1) has been extensively FTed by Style. I have used 2) but not often enough to reccomend as beingsolid. Try it and see what happens.

Rain
03-18-2006, 03:03 PM
okay, so I go to this party last night with a few friends and I see this chick that's pretty cute, I know her, she's drunk and dancing and shit...I go up to other guys I know and am saying whats up and she grabs me and starts like getting WAY close to my face and rubbing on my chest/stomack, so i'm like alright cool...so some ass hole get's me in a choke hold so that's ruins that moment, etc...etc...(he was a friend of mine)...I go talk to the chicks I come with and everynow and then eye her, and she's on other guys as well, then she walks by me and i'm talking to this other chick and she grabs my ass...then later on, she's in my vicinity so we start talking again and she like falls forward so I grab her (but she wasen't as drunk as u'd think cause in a minute she will be recalling the last time we met, which was like 6 months ago)...so I kinda isolte her a few feet away from everyone else, and i'm like right up on her and she's like playing with the zipper on my jacket and shit, and like just about kissing me but doesen't...and she's like so who'd you come here with etc. etc..."u were so mean to me last time i saw you"...etc. etc...I was like "no i wasen't" then she's like "I have a girlfriend, i'm lesbien" I go "I have a gf too" she's like "my gf is alexis brown (some other chick I know)" i'm like "oh really" whatever...then I try and kiss her, and this broad put's her head down just like an inch, very SLICK, I played it off pretty good, but i'm sure she knew what I was trying to do...then I forget what happened after that, but I did get her number...
so what next...? and why coulden't I kiss her, all the IOI's were there she was fuckin right up on me practically kissing me (but not)...I don't get it, I thought for sure we would of been hooking up if I made the move...
oh yeah and this HB is pretty fuckin conceited, if that makes any difference...and most chicks think i'm pretty conceited as well (due to my cocky/funny game, and looks I guess)
You came to the party with girls. She's an attention whore. She is not a lesbian. The IOIs you received were false IOIs, given to you in order to lure you into her trap. As soon as you showed interest, she backs off. I'll bet she went off to some other guys after that too.
Best strategy with attention whores: ignore them, ignore them, and ignore them some more. Don't reciprocate IOIs until they are naked. Qualify them hard. "What's so special about you? You think just because you rub up on me, I'm going to give you the time of day?" Be direct and firm with them.
Really you should avoid these girls. Girls that act this slutty have daddy issues and worse. Fucking a girl like this is like putting the key into the psycho door. Once you open it, you'll wish you hadn't.

ymox
03-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Yea girls like that should be ignored when out, drunken horney and indiscriminate.
unless everything has closed up, and there's no other prick in sight!