PDA

View Full Version : Let's Do This in So-Cal

AVID
03-10-2008, 03:46 AM
Hey look guys... I talked shit about this before.. Now it's actually time to make this happen. In April, I'm getting a hotel in S.Pasadena, I want Committed PUA's on every level to come together and hit the multiple clubs of the target rich sargeing of S.Pasadena. I consider myself damn good, yet, maybe I'm not. I want to have a weekend of guys with the same outlook as me to teach, learn, and make it happen. Experiences will be made, lessons will be had, and no matter how amazing or skill full individuals are, we'll all benefit.. I need 12 serious intelligent pua's...We'll get 2-4 interconnecting rooms, all trade ideas, and wing the fuck out of each other the whole weekend... You down??...I'm down!!
email me: teamronin@yahoo.com This event is going down in a little over a month. I might even bring a couple of stripper friends to answer questions about approaches, or to be used as our group pivots, to help out our sargeing.....
This is my avenue to befriend guys like me.. 100% committed, regardless of skill... This is an open invitation, yet, I ask your at least mid-level to join the group!!!

Avid

NumbaOneDesi
03-10-2008, 08:33 PM
I'd be down if I had money and was 21.

wakeboardr
03-12-2008, 11:33 AM
I'm only 19 and if there are 18+ clubs I'm down for a fun weekend

krmsutra
03-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Check your pm. I'm game.

Disco951
03-13-2008, 06:00 PM
I was in South Pasadena a couple of weeks ago and it is definitely a target rich field. I encountered a venue with two floors (named Q's): first floor is a giant bar (no cover) upstairs is a great location for building comfort (pool tables $14 and hour and quiet enough to DHV and kino. A wingman in this environment is vital. I was there with It's very crowded and unless there are people you know it's hard to transition to new location. I was talking to girls on the street, in the bars, it was great. Only number closes. Having the hotel will make it money.

kinetik14
04-04-2008, 11:36 PM
I'm down. pm'ed

AVID
04-07-2008, 12:27 AM
Hey guys.. Thanks for the responses... I'm really excited about this adventure... Trust, it will be fun, amazing, and we'll all benefit from the experiance.. Message my in box if your down.. A few of you guys seems to really be commited... Respect.. No matter your skill level, were all here for he same purpose... It's time!! I want to cap it at 12 puas.. It'll be an amazing party, learning/sharing experience... Let's make definate plans soon..

Avid

wakeboardr
04-07-2008, 08:30 AM
I'm down

velasquezjjv
05-02-2008, 08:54 PM
has it happened yet what are the dates?? im so down!