PDA

View Full Version : Why do girls call?

Jaden Smooth
03-18-2006, 04:59 AM
What I hope to understand is what to do when girls call you. Here's some background on the situation:
Now this deals with getting girls online versus in the "real" world, but can apply to both situations. You talk to them either online or on the phone, and the first couple of times are great. With one girl, she was clearly materialistic and superficial, so I wasn't trying to fool with her really. After our last convo on the phone, she complained that she stopped getting my e-mails and missed them. So after some playful talk I told her I would send her another one (AFC move I know), I did but didn't hear back from her for like 5 days. By that point I really didn't care anymore.
Girl #2, talked to her on the phone, there was definitely some nervous tension between us, we setup a date, then the day comes and we have to shorted it because she "forgot" she had tickets to a comedy show to go to w/ her girlfriend. So we have a lunch/snack date, talked for like 3 hours at the place about all sorts of things, then said our goodbyes. I kinda liked her, she was a HB5, bubbly personality. Next time we talked was kinda dry and boring though, told her I would call back after I got in, I did, left a message, heard from her 3 days later.
So my question is, why do girls still call so many days later? What is their motive, and what are you supposed to do, what methods to use on them? Normally when they call like that I'm like "I'm busy" or "I'm about to go out," which last night I did go out w/ my other friend, but I feel like this is some sort of test or either they are bored and have nothing else to do. Any insight on this?

Jaden Smooth
03-18-2006, 10:25 AM
To add, other things I came up was: Is she giving me "another chance?" Am I in the LJBF zone now? Should more game be put into these situations or should it just be shugged off, on to the next target?

Remy LeBeau
03-18-2006, 11:23 AM
What I hope to understand is what to do when girls call you. Here's some background on the situation:
Now this deals with getting girls online versus in the "real" world, but can apply to both situations. You talk to them either online or on the phone, and the first couple of times are great. With one girl, she was clearly materialistic and superficial, so I wasn't trying to fool with her really. After our last convo on the phone, she complained that she stopped getting my e-mails and missed them. So after some playful talk I told her I would send her another one (AFC move I know), I did but didn't hear back from her for like 5 days. By that point I really didn't care anymore.
Girl #2, talked to her on the phone, there was definitely some nervous tension between us, we setup a date, then the day comes and we have to shorted it because she "forgot" she had tickets to a comedy show to go to w/ her girlfriend. So we have a lunch/snack date, talked for like 3 hours at the place about all sorts of things, then said our goodbyes. I kinda liked her, she was a HB5, bubbly personality. Next time we talked was kinda dry and boring though, told her I would call back after I got in, I did, left a message, heard from her 3 days later.
So my question is, why do girls still call so many days later? What is their motive, and what are you supposed to do, what methods to use on them? Normally when they call like that I'm like "I'm busy" or "I'm about to go out," which last night I did go out w/ my other friend, but I feel like this is some sort of test or either they are bored and have nothing else to do. Any insight on this?
if she's a 5 and you've read the Venusian Arts HB you should have already bedded her. She wants to seem as if she's busy and have you chase her. I'd wait a day or two, give her a simple call and ask her if she wants to join you on a few errands you have to do anyway. phase shift, and keep it moving until its been X amount of hours. also, the less attractive she is the less time it's going to have to put in to bedding her, thats my outlook anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if you could do it within 7 hours and under.
all you have to do is come across confident and in control and you'll do fine. by the way, dont neg her if she's a 5, poor things self esteem is probably low enough. you can get her without doing that. you might even want to throw her an indirect compliment.
also, i think it's fantastic you're gaming women, but never be satisfied. Once you feel comfortable gaming and bedding the 5, see if you can be confident doing the same thing with 6's and 7's.
Aim high.
good luck!!!
:D