PDA

View Full Version : Age problems

alphaK
03-05-2008, 09:23 PM
So I'm at the age (18) where it's kind of hard to tell what age my peers are. So I wanted to sarge this Asian chick, but I was afraid because she looked like she could have been anywhere between 15 to 19.

And I can't really sarge the older women well yet because I have no career or anything and I'm a friggin High School nerd.

So what should I do to solve my problems? Just sarge regardless of age or try to find places where I can find girls who I know are my age (very few places, pretty much only my high school's library... haha).

UofA
03-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Yes. Go to the mall. It has a lot of 17-19 year olds which is your area.

Chopps
03-05-2008, 09:42 PM
I think you are a little too worried about the age thing and that you should only be worried about if they are too young. When talking to older women it does help to have a job or SOMETHING going on with u though.

alphaK
03-09-2008, 08:31 PM
I also look kinda young myself though. I look like i'm about 15 years old is what I've been told.

TrueStory
03-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Check your state's legal age of consent.

It's 16 in ohio, but there is a age gap restriction. You cannot be 25 and date 16 year old.

I personally go for girls over 18 period, you should too. If you're 18, you're probably going out to clubs and college bars....she wont be able to get in being under 18. Plus "living with parents" makes the whole sex thing more difficult.

UofA
03-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Check your state's legal age of consent.

It's 16 in ohio, but there is a age gap restriction. You cannot be 25 and date 16 year old.

I personally go for girls over 18 period, you should too. If you're 18, you're probably going out to clubs and college bars....she wont be able to get in being under 18. Plus "living with parents" makes the whole sex thing more difficult.

Hes a "High school nerd" So he is not going to college bars etc.. :)

And I know that in most states that if your 18 and shes 17 it is still legal as long as there is only 6 months inbetween I believe.

VTI
03-11-2008, 03:57 AM
So I'm at the age (18) where it's kind of hard to tell what age my peers are. So I wanted to sarge this Asian chick, but I was afraid because she looked like she could have been anywhere between 15 to 19.

And I can't really sarge the older women well yet because I have no career or anything and I'm a friggin High School nerd.

So what should I do to solve my problems? Just sarge regardless of age or try to find places where I can find girls who I know are my age (very few places, pretty much only my high school's library... haha).

If she doesn't make a problem about it, and it's all legal, why should you? Really, I know some HB, 18 years of age having a nerdy boyfriend who's like 17. Why? Because they feel good being around him, they don't care about the age difference and neither should you.

Panzerhaust
03-11-2008, 05:31 PM
As a not asian women generally look younger. I've seen asian chicks I thought were 13 suddenly have their 23 year old bf walk into the room.

Career isn't so much of an issue. Having no real interests is. Find a sport, hobby (something involving other people, and not WoW).

Yeah, I too suffer from few places to sarge in my city. Just sarge away. If you find out that they're too young later on then drop it there. Just go for it.