PDA

View Full Version : Approaching sitting women

alphaK
03-2008-05, 07:40 PM
So there's two women sitting down in a restaurant or somewhere like a coffee shop, how do I go about approaching them with my opener. I mean it seems kinda rude to just sit down in the seat next to them and it seems awkward to hover and stand over them. I thought about kneeling, but that doesn't seem right either.

Phateless
03-2008-05, 07:42 PM
walk past, stop beside them, turn your head, and open them like it was an afterthought - like it occurred to you just before you passed them and thought "what the hell i'll ask these two, after all, they happen to be next to me..."

alphaK
03-2008-05, 07:46 PM
walk past, stop beside them, turn your head, and open them like it was an afterthought - like it occurred to you just before you passed them and thought "what the hell i'll ask these two, after all, they happen to be next to me..."

Oooh i like this.

Shuld I ask if I can sit down with them or shuld I just stand or should I just sit down anyways or what?

Local Celebrity
03-2008-05, 08:07 PM
Nah, start into your routine, and pull up a seat while you're talking.

Phateless
03-2008-05, 08:15 PM
I would start by staying standing, and once they start getting hooked or giving you IOIs, then sit down. Better to move a little too slow than a little too fast. If you sit down too early they start thinking "how long is this guy gonna stay? is it gonna be hard to get rid of him?"

but once you realize they're getting hooked and enjoy your company, it will be natural that you sit down.

but yeah, do it while talking.

berkp
03-2008-13, 08:49 PM
From experience, the hardest part is to walk past them and stop with a valid excuse - the logistics of some places just don't allow it, especially if its not very crowded.

For the pros: For example, if your target is in the corner, out of the usual path between door-bar-seats and you come in, how would you engineer a walk-by?

barcelona_Kelvin
03-2008-13, 10:53 PM
This thread is surpposed to be in the Newbie forums nor it should not even be posted here. It could be in the "Worst of all forums". Not to be insulting. As i didn't wanted to post it here also, but This have been solved in the magic bullets, real social dynamics foundation, mind of mystery??, etc etc. You may used the searched button in this forums before starting this thread. I would suggest you re-read the magic bullets. Is so much information there or any other PUA products. Do so research.