PDA

View Full Version : Hey, need help with this girl!

Mj13
03-05-2008, 02:04 PM
**Sorry for the long post, will try to keep it interesting..**

Hey guys, i need help with this girl i met after a night at a club, like two and a half weeks ago..
She does not study at the same uni as mine (but it is very near to mine) - im trying to take things further with her cz shes the first girl i ever gamed on - plus im a total afc when it comes to approaches (i know what to do but i dont do it! :() so i wana stick with ehr for a while..

I met her after this monday night when everyone was at this kebab shop and after she got her food and went out i was still in - so i quickly swallowed my burger and got my drink and went out.

While i was walking i acted like i was busy on my mobile (like i was busy in a 'tet convo') - i was doing this to make it less obvious that i was trying to catch up with her and her friend walking home (and she dint).
Well to cut it short i i ended my fake text convo when we were walking at the same speed, i started the conversation with one of the two girls by discusing something i saw her do in the kebab shop talked random stuff about many topics and when she reached her building i went like "okay then il catch you later..err maybe!" so she suggested to echange #s.

Alright, so heres where i think i started fucking up..
i called her a day later when i was back from the gym and was not too prepared to talk about stuff.. luckily she spoke more and dint notice that i wasnt speaking much..but i did talk about some fake stuff that dint really happen with me.

then i called her two days later, and she said she was alright, we talked a little again and i told her random shit like "did you go out last night?" "you sound ill (luckily she was)" and i even used "last night two girls were fighting over this guy half their size (she giggled on this)"

Then i called her a few days later (not cz i was trying to DHV or seem busy, just cz i dint have the balls to call all the time like Tyler Durden), and asked her if she was going out that night, she said yes and told me where, i told her il see if i can join her and tld her il check if my friends are gonig there too. Anyways, i was with friends at the club earlier than she was there and even after she came i ended up spending more time with my friends rather than with her (even though she was intentionlly dancing around me and shaking her ass and shit..i just dint have the guts to react to the stuff!!)

Anyways we had a good time and then after 3 days i texted her asking her how she had been doing and if she was going out tomorow night (and i also typed in ''oh and sorry about thursday'')
She texted back "sorry about what? i have a flat party tomorow thats why im not sure about going tomorow night! hows you anyways?"
i gave a reply like i thought it would be cooler if she should come and threw in some funny shit too - there was no reply.

The next day i bumped into her at the club (she dint tell me that she was going - an IOD?) She was two other girls and i was with a friend of mine - she was again dancing near me and stuff but i dint take any actions ... again -.-

then i dint call her or text her for four days (which till day before yestrday) when i met her at this club again - this time i acted like i was very happy to see her and gave a big hieeee with a hug and shit..

Now my questions are>
Have i blown everything up? If not>>

1. How do i build deeper rapport with her?
2. How do i talk to her on the fone?
3. Give me some interesting fake stories i can use on the fone. (im sick of asking her what she is gonig to do tonight and i know i wont be lucky enough that she talks more everytime i call)
4. How can i ask her to go out with me (to Starbucks or something without sounding like i wana make her my gf)?
5. I just have her number - i know its very late but is there a way i can still get her facebook or msn so we can stay in touch more frequently? (i tend to be more open and easy on msn)
6. How can i put US in a state where we regularly call or text each other and she lets me know if shes doing anything tonight?

Sorry for the long post, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks x.

jtime
03-05-2008, 02:23 PM
not a pro but most guys don't answer mine so i'm going to help if i can...

nah you are still good most likely...

tell her about yourself... where you came from, where you are at, and where you are going. Tell stories and talk about feelings. Try to get her to do the same.
Just pick it up and talk. By spending time on the phone you are telling her you care. It doesn't matter so much what you talk about. Just try to start off with something interesting. Like something cool that happened to you today.
3. Give me some interesting fake stories i can use on the fone.
i wouldn't use fake stories... tell true ones - focusing on exchanging comonalities, getting to know her... tell her what you like in a girl... if she likes you she will adopt those frames.
4. How can i ask her to go out with me (to Starbucks or something without sounding like i wana make her my gf)?
If she says she isn't doing anything just ask...
5. I just have her number - i know its very late but is there a way i can still get her facebook or msn so we can stay in touch more frequently? (i tend to be more open and easy on msn) - yeah again just ask
6. How can i put US in a state where we regularly call or text each other and she lets me know if shes doing anything tonight? fuck her

dude next time she starts dancing around you... do the come here thing with your finger and get her to dance on your shit... then make out with her...
if this girl didn't like you she would have blown you out already. don't worry about iod's till it becomes painfully obvious.

Sorry for the long post, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks x

ibrox
03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
What it says on the tin...'nuf said

Aesthetikz
03-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Basically what all your problems boil down to is your inner game and your lack of practice in the field. Focus on inner game first and foremost. Think only happy, confident thoughts. Canned lines are over-rated in my opinion (and that's all it is).

Mj13
03-06-2008, 05:58 AM
Guys thanks for the replies, i get one thing from this - either i do it or leave it - i shall do it this time, the net time i call her and we hang out to a club, or i see her at a club, im going for it and dancing with her. If i get blown off or she walks away or doesnt like me dancing close to her, fuck it i wont care, she isnt in my uni so it wont make a difference, plus im pretty sure i will never see her after two years, so kapish.

Will post my results here whenever i catch up with her and do the shit, Cheers.

Hymn
03-07-2008, 02:12 AM
After reading your story, it was a strong start and poor finish. In my personal opinion you will need to work hard to recover this situation. But before I go into the things you did wrong and things you did well, lets answer your questions.

You could have done this over the phone on several accounts. Just say something is personal to you and make her share personal information as well. (This generally isn't hard to achieve)

The fact that she is returning your calls or answering is a good sign. So you were already in. But to keep things interesting( be yourself at this point, no more canned shit is needed). Also DON'T invite yourself to things she is already doing. But you can invite her to do things with you but do it in a manner where is seems as though you don't care if she comes or not. By going with you she will have a WAY better time doing that than what she had planned.

Example: Hey I am going to *such and such* you can tag along if you don't cramp my style(be sure to say this playfully)

3. Give me some interesting fake stories i can use on the fone. (im sick of asking her what she is gonig to do tonight and i know i wont be lucky enough that she talks more everytime i call)
Like I stated earlier, no need for anymore canned shit at this point. Just be yourself but if you find things running dry going into your A3 phase. ( Bait,Reel,Release)

Example: "Earlier my roommates and I were wondering what would happen if we had super powers, cause we are cool like that. What super power would you have?" (Doesn't matter what she says)"Thats awesome cause(at this point you can say you said the same power or opposite, either way its fine). You know what we could never get along cause we similar (laugh and pause for her to start the conversation over again). There are other stories such as that you can tell to have her get more involved with you

Rule 1 : NEVER ASK HER FOR ANYTHING! Just like I said earlier tell her she should do this rather than ask.

5. I just have her number - i know its very late but is there a way i can still get her facebook or msn so we can stay in touch more frequently? (i tend to be more open and easy on msn)
Stick with phone, you can text and call her. She might think its creepy if you text her on facebook and then on her phone, or try to call her.

6. How can i put US in a state where we regularly call
Yah, this is oneitus....fuck that and if anything she should be wondering this question. You are way better than any tool bag on the street. She should be all over you.(At least this is how I would think)

But anyways you got some work ahead of you since she danced on you several times and you didn't react. Also I think now your kinda in the friend zone to her, just a guy who she will sometimes she when she goes clubbing. But to be honest that all doesn't mean shit just the next time you see or talk to her make her understand that if she doesn't hang out with you SHE is missing something, not the other way around.

Good luck and keep us updated dood :D

Mj13
03-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Ok before i give details on what has happened so fa i must say - HYMN that post is sweeeet!! Not that i used it, but now i know exactly what to do next to stay in touch with her or any other girl's number i get - and you think i can send you private mesgs asking some questions?

Now heres what happend SO FAR -

After the night (Monday) where i saw her at Zanzibar (Club) and acted like i was happy to see her and gave her a big 'hi' with a hug and shit, i did something like you advice Hymn and continued dancing with my friends - this in a way does show that i am having a good time and im not missing anythnig by not hanging out with her right?

Alright, after that night (which i had mentioned about in my initial post anyways) I SAW her (not 'Met') two days later at Liquid (Club) and heres what happend -
Her friend, who i had met with her at Zanzibar came running (like she wanted to come to me - with a "hey !! he's here too!" expression) and started dancing with me at the same time pointing at me and calling Hidy (the girl i like) and then acted like she was running away - Well this is pretty hard to understand so in simple words it looked like she wanted hidy to come and dance with me and she wanted to run away and leave us alone with one another. However, after she ran away, Hidy had a shy expression on her face and even before i could get hold of her she escaped from corners and went behind her friend - this could mean two things i think -

1. Hidy told her friend she likes me so her friend's actions showed "hey the guy you like is here!" but hidy was too shy probbly?

2. Its over and that bitch is irritated of me!

I have not contacted her since then, mainly coz i had been REALLY busy with university workand its been around 5 days.

Hidy has never been to my university's nights (on fridays) i am going to be calling her tomorow someetime around the afternoon and hopefully if the weather is good il take whatever you said (to Hymn!) and use it - il tell her im going to starbucks and tell her she can come along if she wants..
Also i am going back home saturday night (to my home in Dubai) - il let her know this at the end of the convo..
Also, The main bit of the convo wil be geting her to come to my uni's night on Friday - i DONT give a FUCK - i WONT be SCARED and will suggest it to her, unless i die or my fone breaks into pieces or she dies.

Ps. Last friday i got a girl from my class to grind for me :D - some Nob dropped bear on the floor so i slipped backwards and she fell on me LOL ( i know VERY POOR!) but luckily it turned into somethnig to laugh about and she danced along with me later on - also a girl thought i dint know how to grind (i knew but VERY little) so she grinded on me and told me what to do for 8 mins lol! ah nice night :D!!!
I honestly dont give alot of a fuck is Hidy goes rude or "i hate you fuck off " on me - i like her, but it wont bring me down if she doesnt, so tomorow when i call (coz its 330 am now lol) il go for it! Hopefully she'll answer

Oh and Hymn please leme know if i can stay in touch and ask you some questions on your private mesg (only if you can answer Kind of soon) .

Cheers, thanks alot.
CALL TOMOROW woot!

IF YOU CAN HELP answering two questions about CLUBS and CLASS please do!!! >>>
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62684&highlight=total+afc

Cheers.