PDA

View Full Version : Just an interesting tid-bit

Coxasaurus
03-17-2006, 02:40 PM
So, I was looking around on the forum for interesting convo topics- came across somebody's link to this bristol||||||||| site. I'm sure that part is nothing new to lots of you, but it seems to have some good stuff- well organized too.
Anyway, I came across this David Bowie opener (http://www.bristol|||||||||/outergame/routines/openers/davidbowie/) .
It seems alright and all, but I just figured I'd add something that may not be well known and seems that it would be quite interesting to talk with girls about- A rumor back in the day was that David Bowie and Mick Jagger were once caught "together" (not exactly sure of the details) and the song "Angie" was written about David Bowie, not a girl. So, I guess this is just a long way to post a little add-on to this opener- maybe something to keep it going if you get stuck?

Sheek
03-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Then you could say "You know what? I don't blame them.. Girls are such sexual predators.. <routine>."

Coxasaurus
03-17-2006, 05:37 PM
hahaha, I like that, it's great.

Scooby
03-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Anyway, I came across this David Bowie opener
Yeah its a reasonably well known opener - TD uses it in his teachings. I do remember that rumour with mick jagger - i must be showing my age :D