PDA

View Full Version : i messed up but i dont know what i did wrong

hosamyasin
03-02-2008, 08:02 PM
so am just gonna tell you what i did that day and if you guys can tell me where i messed up that would be great. (warning long post)

ok i was with one of my friends at a huka bar just hanging and we see these 2 girls standing by the wall talking. i wasn't even trying to open any sets that day but i just couldn't help my self so after 10 min i decided that i just wanted to do it. i used a situation opener. one of them was holding a cup so i walked by them and then suddenly stopped to and looked at the cup as if it crapped my attention and i asked her is that tea and she says no its coffee so i said thats too bad i was hoping she can recomend a tea for me so i transitioned from that a bit and than told them i gotta go back to my friend but if you guys cant find a place to sit your welcome to join us (it was easy to do this because the place was packed). so they said yes and than asked me my name. than we sat i introduced them to my friend and than we talked for a while more of our friends showed up but than one of their friends showed up a guy but it wasn't a problem i introduced my self to him and we all talked than i relocated the girls and their friend to another area of the bar some afc's who are in my friend circle followed us and tried to hit on them but failed yet they still stayed so i decided to roll of for a bit until the afc's were to get the hint and roll off after i would say 15 min i went back to them and my target basically told me she's happy i came back and that she liked me from the moment i approached them and than her friend told me that my target put her hair down to try and look more sexy for me. i was happy to hear that but didn't show any signs of it. i kept on talking with her and the group but in the middle of the conversation i noticed her cell phone on the table so i asked if i could see it and i typed in my number but i didn't save it or anything i showed it to her and than she asked if its my number and i said yes so she saved it and asked to see my phone and than put her number in my phone. ok sounds good so far right ok so here is where i think it went bad after that the conversation started getting boring i did a magic trick but that only kept the attention for a little while. i saw it going really bad so i said i was going to go talk to some ppl and come back and i rolled off i came back later they were just about to leave though so i hugged my target goodbye but instead of giving me the i wanna see you again hug(both arms around the neck kind of hug) which is what i expected after what she told me. instead i got the nice to meet you hug(one arm around the back and 3 taps on the back). i texted her the next day didn't get a text back. i waited another 2 days than called her but she didn't pick up so i don't understand how i messed up or what i did wrong.

Heisty
03-02-2008, 08:14 PM
when you walked away. if she already told you she likes you and then you walk away she'll either be hurt or she will think you just have no confidence.

burnedface
03-02-2008, 10:38 PM
when you walked away. if she already told you she likes you and then you walk away she'll either be hurt or she will think you just have no confidence.

not exactly...when your conversation got boring, after you showed her the magic tricks you should've said "oh...my friends are waiting for me...but i would like to see again later...is that possible?"etc etc and you should've left
Or you could've taken her to an isolated spot

burnedface
03-02-2008, 10:47 PM

not exactly...when your conversation got boring, after you showed her the magic tricks you should've said "oh...my friends are waiting for me...but i would like to see again later...is that possible?"etc etc and you should've left
Or you could've taken her to an isolated spot