PDA

View Full Version : Keeping the traget from leaving

superman1001083
02-27-2008, 04:20 AM
Hey guys have a question? First I've been hesitant to post because my questions are based on my experience as a frat guy and being a fratty often carries a negative connotation but Iím hopping youíll help me anyways cause I promise Iím not that big of an ass.

So anyways my question is on how to keep from loosing the target when youíre paying attention to the friends. I have pretty decent body language, no problem approaching girls and have found some good negs and DHVs combos that work well on the southern sorority girl (ill be happy to share any if you would like to know) but what has been happening to be all year since I read the game and started trying to ignore the target is that when I go and talk to the set and ignore her she leaves. Even trying what I think is the idea of active disinterest where I involve her but neg her in a way I makes it seem Iím not interested she still leaves. Iíve tried more intense negs less intense onesóIím decent at reading what a girls limit is and when I turn from being cocky funny to being an ass in her eyes. But it seems that the cutest girls are so used to your complete AFC attention that if they donít get that they bounce. I know this is a problem for all PUAs but I feel that in my situation and in college it is amplified because girls know tons of other sets at bars so if they feel left out then they leave and talk to other friends. This happens especially with mixers (when you have only one sorority at a party), Iíll be talking to the friends and negging the target but without attention on her she leaves to talk to the other 75 girls in the sorority she knows. I end up with definite IOIs and phone numbers even taking the friends home but they arenít the target and even if though they are almost always are decent looking they are never as cute as the target I entered the set for. Any ideas how to keep her interested in the conversation between me and the friends while still applying the basic theories of opening game?

gear
02-27-2008, 05:03 AM
it's called "locking in", you can take any of your accessoires and place them on her, your sunglasses, you hat, whatever. makes her stay that way.

fasttrack
02-28-2008, 11:35 AM
Locking in works well, but she can still wonder off. And at a college party you can risk loosing your item if that happens.

What you have to do is keep track on her out of the corner of your eye. Just as she is looking like she is ready to leave or loose interest. Turn and say, "Now I have been neglecting you so why don't we go over here and talk." Stick out your arm and take her somewhere to isolate. If you DHV'd and negged properly she will come right with you.

Good Luck Man!

Hymn
03-07-2008, 02:32 AM
I HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM LITERALLY LAST NIGHT. I opened a set and I neged the hot one and began to tell my DHV story. While he friend ate that shit up the one I liked was bored and wasn't interested cause I shot her down and I lost the set :(

BUT I am testing somethings out, such as using the neg AFTER your DHV story and making sure YOU reassure them after the neg(also think of the scaled 7-8, 1 neg if even needed 9-10 you can use 2-3 negs)

Example: (After DHV story)"So what's your names and how do you know all know each other(see how the "how do you all know each other masks the name part)

*Doesn't matter what they say*

"Oh from my experience there is always a messy one out of the group (point to one you like) you seem like the messy one, the wild one of the group. *Playful Neg*

(Then proceed into A3)

"We could never work out (depending on her answer or yes I am a little messy or no I am clean) cause I am the same way, go into story and kino etc.

If you do more a direct approach neg, make sure to reassure her.

Example: "You know what, you nose wiggles when you laugh *pause* but its cute though (give her some kino , light tap on shoulder, playful hug anything really)

If you just give a neg without any reassuring your set is over. I know this cause that is what I use to do lol.

Anyways I hopes this helps and good luck in da field brotha

Regiment
03-07-2008, 02:41 AM
Social hook-point.

Search that.

If she is leaving, you have not reached the Social Hook-Point of that interaction.
Unless you have a glow-in-the-dark cock, if she is about to leave, and you try to stop her, she will continue to leave.

Dal
03-07-2008, 03:28 AM
Unless you have a glow-in-the-dark cock, if she is about to leave..

Proof that sticking your dick in a radioactive jar is forward-thinking.

Regiment
03-07-2008, 03:44 AM
Proof that sticking your dick in a radioactive jar is forward-thinking.

That, and the fact about your kids having three balls, or three tits,... or both!

LMAO

Homer Simpson would be proud... :p

Dal
03-07-2008, 05:19 AM
That, and the fact about your kids having... three tits

So that's where Total Recall got its inspiration from...

Haha, well to go back on topic, I would encourage you to listen to what Regiment is saying about reaching the hook point of the social interaction. As Mystery often says, the idea is to be interesting, and if you're not being interesting enough, you're not hooking their attention, and therefore you're not succeeding.

The TroJaN
03-07-2008, 06:20 AM
Dal is correct