PDA

View Full Version : AFC Q: using your PUA handle

Superstar
03-16-2006, 08:32 PM
Does anyone here use their handle/alias in field, when they're asked for their name (or wing calls over, etc)?
And if you do, when would be the right kind of time to give your real name?

Battousia
03-16-2006, 08:35 PM
My friends call me by my aPUA name, i haven't elected for a name change yet. But meh. Are you asking when a girl asks you foryour name kinda like an IOI?

Superstar
03-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Yep, sorta. Just wondered if guys usually say something like, "call me Funkdrop" or whatever their nick is... or whether most guys here prefer to use real names :)

Whisper
03-16-2006, 09:19 PM
It depends really.
Most of the time u can get ur friends to introduce u as either.
Eg. "This is my friend Whisper.His real name is Joe.But everyone calls him Whisper...
Really why...Forced IOI?
U never know
Cheers
Whisper

_ace
03-16-2006, 09:29 PM
Haven't been on the field a lot, but most of the time I use my real name; but once I do get better, I know I'll be using my handle.

TrueStory
03-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Remember the consiquences of her typing your nickname in Google. Someone might post your FR (and god forbit LR) in his myspace blog and by some twisted way she finds it....boy arent you screwed.
So if you are "Punkdrop" on here then dont say it in the field.
In the field i have my own nickname. Here i am TrueStory. Because if she sees your belonging to underground community ...oh boy... all her friends in nearby will know....forget gaming them now

Lafora
03-16-2006, 09:52 PM
Does anyone here use their handle/alias in field, when they're asked for their name (or wing calls over, etc)?
i always tell em "clark kent" whenever they first ask me.
then they'll ask again.. i might or might not ask em to guess, depends on the situation.. it's hard to describe the situation cuz it's this vibe. if she's a playful type, i'll ask; if not, i'll tell her BUT it's gonna cost her a drink, or a personal question from her.

Malibu
03-16-2006, 09:58 PM
Your choice...
malibu

Vincent Chase
03-17-2006, 12:37 AM
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5570
I use my PUA handle,Good Luck out there.

NathanX
03-17-2006, 01:35 AM
Learn to just simply not not give a fuck in set. That then answers your question.

Vincent Chase
03-17-2006, 02:04 AM
So wait. When she asks what your name is do you say: "I just don't give a fuck?"
=]
Just kidding, what he means is, I believe, that whether or not you use your real name shouldn't matter, you shouldn't care that she does or doesn't know your name at the end of the day she'dbe attracted to you if you were nameless anyways.

TrueStory
03-17-2006, 02:38 AM
HB: whats your name?
ME: ....you know if i tell you ...you are going to forget it.
HB: no i wont....
ME: ...you will, my name is unique and people forget it easily. But i tell you what, ....i'll tell you my name, you'll have to write it down, three times :) then you'll remember it. You always remember things you write. (hand her the paper and pen) and then I am going to show you something
HB: (writting down "Mikhail" three times)
ME: Nice, you know you are sensitive/agressive/passive/whatever person...look at your hand writting.....it's all curvy.
HB: you can read handwrittings??
ME: here write down your name.... i can tell you something about ya...
HB (writes)
ME: (cold read)
~
..you already have pen and paper out...you should be able to number close this .... I've never tested it on "what's your name" but i tested it in rapport stage.
If you make her write somethign down, you automatically anchor that....to you.

Sheek
03-17-2006, 08:23 AM
HB: whats your name?
ME: ....you know if i tell you ...you are going to forget it.
HB: no i wont....
ME: ...you will, my name is unique and people forget it easily.

Hmm, is there any way you can say this without conveying that a lot of people forget your name?
"My name's hard to remember unless you hang out with me a lot," or something like that will have her picturing hanging out.
I've been studying NLP (not seduction NLP, a la Ross Jeffries, but normal theraputic NLP) and learned that you always embed subconscious commands in what you say. "My name is unique and people forget it easily," will make her more likely to forget it because her brain acknowledges that it's ALLOWED to forget your name. "If I tell you, you're going to forget it" is also a bad thing to say. "If I tell you, you won't remember it as well as if you wrote it down." Will have her mentally holding a pen. If you tell her your name after you say that, even if you don't give her paper, she'll remember it.
The write-my-name-down thing is pretty good - put a command in. Say "A lot of people find that the third time they write my name down, they can never get it out of their heads.. it's like an echo that keeps reverberating inside their minds." She'll remember your name now, and furthermore, it'll be bouncing around inside her mind.

Vincent Chase
03-17-2006, 02:18 PM
"What's your name?
"What's your interest?"
"I don't know, I just want to know what to call you."
"No you don't, you can call me whatever you want, you want my name for a reason,don't try to cover it up, that's embarrassing, but i'll tell you what my name's pretty hard to pronounce so i'll tell you and we'll play a little game you write it down, three times one so you remember it, one so you know how to spell it and one so I know you're genuine."
Hand her the paper and pen, proceed with Storys routine.
Some people have trouble with my style, but that'show I would say it. Anywhom, hope I helped.
Good Luck.

Sheek
03-17-2006, 04:41 PM
"What's your name?
"What's your interest?"
"I don't know, I just want to know what to call you."
"No you don't, you can call me whatever you want, you want my name for a reason,don't try to cover it up, that's embarrassing, but i'll tell you what my name's pretty hard to pronounce so i'll tell you and we'll play a little game you write it down, three times one so you remember it, one so you know how to spell it and one so I know you're genuine."
Hand her the paper and pen, proceed with Storys routine.
Some people have trouble with my style, but that'show I would say it. Anywhom, hope I helped.
Good Luck.
Just a warning guys, only say something like that if you can pull it off. Being able to say that comes with having a strong frame. This style might not suit all of your identities.

obie
03-17-2006, 04:45 PM
Sometimes I play a game where I give out really silly names in-field and then role-play being silly. So like HB asks me my name and I say "Sylvester, and you're Corrinda. We're the famous bank-robbing duo." Or like some HB introduces herself with a double name (common in the south) and I say "Oh, I'm Sebastian Augustus" or "Raphael Caesar. You remind me of my queen back home."
Just fun #### like that.
Oh, also, if a chick hassomething unusual about her that everyone busts on her for, DO NOT bust on her for it. I learned this the hard way. You can bet that girls with double names have been getting #### all their lives about it. Don't add to it. I learned this the hard way. I tried toforce a chick wqith 2 names topick one because I said it was "obnoxious" to have 2 names. OH ####. was that ever the wrong thing to say.
btw if you ain't seen R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" you fools are missing out.

Vincent Chase
03-20-2006, 12:28 AM
Just a warning guys, only say something like that if you can pull it off. Being able to say that comes with having a strong frame. This style might not suit all of your identities.
Thank you very much for pointing that out Shake, you earn a rep.

legonz
03-20-2006, 12:58 AM
I always use my alter. My friends use alters that they change every time they go out. It makes them harder to track down, but they also forget to respond to it or they slip up and call each other by their real names. I'd recommend sticking with one name and making sure your wings know it well.