PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with number closing a girl, after a f-close

beaker
02-24-2008, 08:31 PM
hi, so heres the scoop

i have zero problem f-closing 10's. i have utter confidence, and know i can, which isnt the issue. last night i f-closed a beer company promo girl, and had 3 separate guys in the bar whom ive never spoken to before tell me im their idol (if they ever read something they would know im just a reformed afc)

so back to my problem.

i can f-close but when it comes down to the next morning i have zero game in the number close department.

i suspect it stems from a few reasons:

1: ive gotten to where i want to be without getting it so why now
2: i feel as if the thrill of the hunt is gone
3: i lack the confidence i had the night before.
4: now thati know what the prize is im bored of her
5: worried about rejection for a smaller deal then a f-close.

i know the sex is fine, and im the same person as they went home with but i just cant number close when im dropping them off or whatever.

ideally, i want to have a few girls on tabs, but no commitment anywhere kinda deal.

so,this is pretty much my opener into the forum. help me fellow PUA's

Rolls
02-25-2008, 01:50 AM
How about you get the number before you F-close?

If you are in a taxi on the way home, toss her your phone and say chuck your number in there.

You are making a big deal of it... so THEY will make a big deal of it.

ryancn77
02-25-2008, 03:11 AM
if confedence is the real reason ask her if there are any good breakfast places near buy , then ask if shes hungry if she says yes take her to breakfast and have no fear . she wants to see you again

spifflove
02-25-2008, 10:30 AM
Your just a piece of meat to them? To you other guys out there remember that waiting 8 hours to f close is solid game. You do not want buyer's remorse.

Beanz
02-25-2008, 10:54 AM
1: ive gotten to where i want to be without getting it so why now
2: i feel as if the thrill of the hunt is gone
3: i lack the confidence i had the night before.
4: now thati know what the prize is im bored of her
5: worried about rejection for a smaller deal then a f-close.

i'm sorta in your same boat. i haven't had sex with a girl i really care about in a long time. most of the time after i finally get to have sex with a girl i have no interest to see her again. i know it's stupid because it could be a f-buddy you can have on the side but i just don't want it.

i don't worry about asking for a # the next day because i think it's very rare if they don't want to give it to you. my problem is, i don't want it but they always ask me when i'm getting ready to leave, well, do you want my #? and i really don't but i play it off with something like, "omg, i can't believe i almost forgot, i'm socially retarded." then they ask me, "are you going to use it?" and i always say with a smile, "maybe if you're lucky" it works, gets them thinking, and technically i'm not lying.

beaker
02-25-2008, 06:17 PM
yea, if i get into that place i'm fine, but getting there is stupid for me.

i guess i just need to believe that they are not going to say no.why would they?

im seriously the guy girls hate.....im only in this forthe chase, and if im going to play this game im going to figure this shit all out perfectly and win every hand.

tweak
02-25-2008, 06:40 PM
dude...my thoughts...

what is there to not have confidence about the next morning? the number exchange is pretty much understood if she fucks you... in fact i would think she may even think you're an asshole for not getting it... to me, there is no real game or close necessary after the full close....everything is broken down for you already.

1.) wake up.
2.) fuck her again (recommended but not required)
3.) say "what is your number"... she gives it to you.
4.) make her walk home. (kidding)

who cares if she doesn't give you her number? you've already won... the number is just so you can nail her again.

Fey
02-26-2008, 04:49 PM
I don't know how you play your game.. But if you fuck her before you even got her number, isn't it should be understood that it's just a ONS?

As in... we kiss, we fuck, we go bye-bye kinda thing

Boozbaz
02-26-2008, 09:15 PM
FEY has a good point, the way you run game could imply that it's a ONS.

Besides, what's the worst that could happen if you ask for her # in the morning? She gets offended? So what, you already had sex.

NumbaOneDesi
02-26-2008, 09:55 PM
Wow, you have a tragic problem... lol

DanJer
02-26-2008, 10:12 PM
There is a school of thought that...

There is a time and place for comfort, it's after Sex.

After closing is the time to chill and relax. Run some comfort game. Frame them as a potential FB. Simply saying, "This was fun we should fuck again sometime, whats your number?" Can work.

Just ask for the number and state your intentions.

Battousia
02-26-2008, 10:23 PM
Just make sure you take care of LMR in the morning. Your buying temperature was high the night before. ,

Just let her know in action or words why she was fucking you instead of somebody else and why she was attracted to you.

Validate the sex, and your interaction as being something awesome, and that your doing something later, and time bridge rather then number. But with this time bridge try to make it seem like you want her to join you while you do something cool, and make it about you and her together doing that cool thing

Then get a number.

Just some thoughts

beaker
02-27-2008, 08:52 PM
random update:

a girl from work had her number so i txted her.

took her like 12 hours to text back and then i texted her again today.

me: hey sorry bout not grabbin your number, im totally retarded. so whats new?

her: sorry, left my phone in my room,its ok about the no thing, i didnt know what was going on.

so i tried to pull the ball back into my court so i could be that guy, pretty much trying to do what battousia suggested.

no worries, i was driving home and realized i forgot it. pretty stupid but whateves. so let me make it up to you.

so yea. i talked to a buddie about it and he says to say fuck it, since shes causing me greif. i dont think it was a ONS, but never know i guess. all in all i thought it was rude she didnt reply.....who just dosent reply? fucking bitches.

what other game can i run on her when she replys? i mean, if i wanted to get to know her for tongiht it would be easy, but for a few days its all new to me.

beaker
02-27-2008, 09:41 PM
i posted this in the phone text game part too....

http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=397950#post397950

if anyone wants to help me somemore..

Battousia
02-28-2008, 10:41 AM
you need to do that on the phone or better in person. honestly in a ons, you leave her the option to continue the relationship or not.

some will be like hell yea lets keep going some won't. but after sex, do you wait a bit and get her something to drink? respect either way.

your goal is to see her again and to do that you more then likely will want her on the phone

i'll add a tid bit later i need to jet now about a message on the phone u can leave