PDA

View Full Version : Hard to Get!

jarryd09
02-21-2008, 10:30 AM
Long story short, here we go:

-I stayed in last night. Why? I had a midterm to write the next day.
-One of my drunk, roomate's girlfriend's friends walked into my room (HB9), and says "can i come in?" , of course I told her she could!
-The night went on, we talked..
1) I listened to her stories
2) I smiled a lot, I made her smile a lot
3) I made her laugh
4) I kept her interested by playing / singing her favourite tunes on acoustic

-She came in at around 1:30am, and by the time 4:30am came around, I went in..swooped, started making out with her. She said she wanted to 'fuck me so bad, but I just started my period today"...

Therefore, this lead to it being kind of..awkward..so she said 'well, its pretty late..i better go to bed'

DEAD. night ends. I feel like a fucking tool, and I probably acted like one.

I wanted to play the whole Hard to Get thing, and I felt I was..until the point where I pulled off the whole make out thing.

HERES MY POINT:: overlooking this situation, (cause i have a problem with just giving in at the end with the kissing and shit), how would you guys dealt with it?...

and more importantly, any tips on playing hard to get? like GOOD tips? I searched hard to get on the forums and it gave me no posts at all.

Thanks guys.

SecondRequiem
02-22-2008, 12:42 AM
A girl doesn't come into your room at 1:30am to be romanced, she goes in there to get fucked. Likewise, she's not going to be this open for sex on her period (Yeah, girls are hornier when they're bleeding, but they won't have sex on the rag with a random guy). She lied to you because you didn't act quick enough.

Should have just had her lie down next to you on your bed and talked for a bit about her night then gone in for the kill.

You also don't have to play hard to get when she wants it badly enough to come into your room without you even asking her to.

Hadzo
02-22-2008, 01:35 AM
or she was just on her period.. don't sweat it, she was drunk so she probably vaguely remembers the whole thing.. don't overanalyze things and just be casual and cool when you see her the next time..

rizzoswm
02-22-2008, 05:58 AM
do the cocky funny things to get out of sex. if you want to stay out of the friend zone and you want to play hard to get you should kiss instead of make out and tell her shes to drunk and to come back to you when she is sober if she wants to hook up then. if she remembers anything from that night she will remember that.

Dezign
02-22-2008, 06:44 AM
A girl doesn't come into your room at 1:30am to be romanced, she goes in there to get fucked. Likewise, she's not going to be this open for sex on her period (Yeah, girls are hornier when they're bleeding, but they won't have sex on the rag with a random guy). She lied to you because you didn't act quick enough.

Should have just had her lie down next to you on your bed and talked for a bit about her night then gone in for the kill.

You also don't have to play hard to get when she wants it badly enough to come into your room without you even asking her to.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with the first statement all the time, but I would say that it applies here with the situation you gave. She came to you for some action that night and instead you went from start to finish of a normal sequence. When things like this happen (and I don't think they happen THAT often to guys), its usually a call to action mate.

As for how you handled it...she came in at 1:30 AM drunk and you didn't move till 4:30 AM, I'd say you caught her at the near-end of the drunkeness and the upswing of both tiredness/hangover-like symptoms and her sobering up. Had the move been made earlier you may have actually "made the kill" as you put it, but I think this may have been an issue of timing more than your level of gaming skill. You say you were trying to play "hard to get", well the second line I highlighted up there sums up what happened to you. She lied to you to throw in her own way of playing hard to get. If she says something like "i wanna fuck you so bad....but blah blah blah" then she puts into your mind the idea that you can achieve sleeping with her but you have to work just that much harder. I wish I had some good "Hard to get" material for you to counter with. Good luck mate.

jarryd09
02-22-2008, 08:08 AM
thanks for the responses guys.

yeah, i talked to my friend about it (shes this HB9's very close friend), and she told me that 'yes, she is ACTUALLY on her period, she did want to have sex with you'..so I'm thinking regardless, if my timing was right or not, i still would've been rejected.

I do admit that I did take about 3 hours to make a move, because all that time i was making her laugh, playing guitar for her.. etc..she was giving IOI's like grazing my arm from time to time, biting her lip WHILE I was playing (while looking at me in the eyes), stuff like that. I also believe that she was sobering up by the time I went in for it, which is bad.

I was just trying to go for the right time, but I guess my timing was off.

Dezign
02-22-2008, 08:31 AM
thanks for the responses guys.

yeah, i talked to my friend about it (shes this HB9's very close friend), and she told me that 'yes, she is ACTUALLY on her period, she did want to have sex with you'..so I'm thinking regardless, if my timing was right or not, i still would've been rejected.

I do admit that I did take about 3 hours to make a move, because all that time i was making her laugh, playing guitar for her.. etc..she was giving IOI's like grazing my arm from time to time, biting her lip WHILE I was playing (while looking at me in the eyes), stuff like that. I also believe that she was sobering up by the time I went in for it, which is bad.

I was just trying to go for the right time, but I guess my timing was off.

Nothing to be discouraged over though. Props for confirming what actually happened that night and whether or not she had been lying. If you believe there is still opporunity and sexual tension between you two there is no reason you shouldn't be gaming her again. Good luck bro.

PS. Doesn't the lip-bite drive you crazy (in a good way)? The always fun "eye fucking" is a favorite of mine in increasing sexual tension with a girl.

jarryd09
02-22-2008, 09:10 AM
Nothing to be discouraged over though. Props for confirming what actually happened that night and whether or not she had been lying. If you believe there is still opporunity and sexual tension between you two there is no reason you shouldn't be gaming her again. Good luck bro.

<b><I>PS. Doesn't the lip-bite drive you crazy (in a good way)? The always fun "eye fucking" is a favorite of mine in increasing sexual tension with a girl.</I></b>

haha yes. its funny cause, i was playing one of my original songs for her on guitar...and right when i mentioned 'the way you bite your lip when you're lookin at me', i looked up and she was right there, biting her lips and yes..eye fucking me. its a great feeling!

if you guys wanna hear that song i played for her..

www.myspace.com/jarrydfillmorerock its called 'Lady Lovely'