PDA

View Full Version : girls with high moral value?

rizzoswm
02-20-2008, 06:32 PM
okay so i figured naturaly it would take longer to break a chick w/ higher moral values than others. ive been going at this for 2 weeks and the most shes done is said she "likes me." how lame is that? she wont do anything because of her religion.

can anyone help me to break this morman chick?

RocDav
02-20-2008, 06:49 PM
Read Song of Solomon ch 4. (in the Bible) ask her about her favorite scripture. tell her this is yours. i had a few religious chicks come onto me after this. just make sure you're well into comfort beforehand.

rizzoswm
02-22-2008, 05:19 AM
okay... thats a good tip but im already in the comfort zone, its been that way for a while. im tryin to phase shift, but thanks dude

Strife10
02-24-2008, 12:42 PM
I did this with a crazy lutheran chick that my friend made a 30 dollar bet i couldn't get with her. He paid me thirty dollars:

Wow the fuck out of her with DHV's, don't try to be a bible banger around her just cause she is because something will happen and you're cover will get blown. Instead talk about how great it is to have so many experiences in life and how amazing it is how people can connect and that you are both so young and have so much left in life to experience. keep that on your mind and use that to do a phase shift. that's what i did and worked for me so hopefully you can get it to work for you.

menacel
02-24-2008, 02:01 PM
i was in the same situation a couple of years ago (before I knew about the game), she said she wouldn't do anything until she was married, well...we did everything but have sex. so i made some kind of accomplishment

but idk how you would deal with this situation though

RocDav
03-02-2008, 10:10 PM
I did this with a crazy lutheran chick that my friend made a 30 dollar bet i couldn't get with her. He paid me thirty dollars:

Wow the fuck out of her with DHV's, don't try to be a bible banger around her just cause she is because something will happen and you're cover will get blown. Instead talk about how great it is to have so many experiences in life and how amazing it is how people can connect and that you are both so young and have so much left in life to experience. keep that on your mind and use that to do a phase shift. that's what i did and worked for me so hopefully you can get it to work for you.

yeah...i have extensive bible knowledge so i am probably what one would call a bible banger. just be real and have a life to talk about. don't sit at a computer all day reading posts. girls want a guy that's going to make their life better. so the better your life is, the more girls you'll be able to obtain.