PDA

View Full Version : The ESP Bet

ATP
03-16-2006, 07:52 AM
I plan to field test this one tonight, I think it's a sort of a compilation of several techniques, and a spring off of the classic ESP test.
I'm also not sure where this would fit in, but I think it would go best once you've already established some comfort.
1) [Kino/IOI] "Hey come here, let's play a game" You reach for her hand and squeeze to see if you can get an IOI.
2) [Social Acceptance] To her set: "Guys, I'm gonna borrow your friend for a moment." If you did a good job opening the set their approval will help out a great deal.
3) [Yes chain/IOI Rewarding] Walk her to the bar and ask her
"Are you adventurous? Do you like to take risks?"
HB: Yes
"Perfect, I like that."
4) [Qualifier] "Let's make a bet. If you win, I have to buy you a drink. If I win you have to give me a kiss (details on the kiss should be gauged depending on how comfortable she is with you eg. ... on the lips, ... with tongue... etc.), plus the odds are in your favor (don't know if this part is good material yet)" She'll want to maintain that she is adventurous like she asserted before.
5) [ESP/DHV] "I want you to pick the first number that comes into mind between one and ten" Make her rush to her descision, as we all know, chances are she'll pick 7.
If you lose, big deal you buy her a drink, if she loses you get to escalate in a playful and nonchelant manner. If she seems hesitant, IOD. Who knows, maybe you come off as such a fun and spontaneous guy she'll give you the kiss anyways.
Tell me what you guys think.

Ellis_Keyz
03-16-2006, 08:12 AM
Honestley sounds like something word for word what i read in Neil Strauss the game...

ATP
03-16-2006, 08:14 AM
I finished reading it yesterday, the ESP game is word for word, but i honestly dont remember there being a bet involved. If it was in the book then I cloned it accidentally.

AlterEgo
03-19-2006, 04:29 PM
Sounds good to me. It is the ESP test like in 'The Game' but the bet is a good addition. Tell me how it works out.

actives
03-19-2006, 06:21 PM
I think the bet is a bad idea. A kiss close is definitely nice, but what kind of achievement is it when you get the kiss b/c SHE LOST A BET! And just think what kind of mind frame she would have after you brought up the idea and after you actually kiss her.
It's a lose-lose situation. If you lose the bet, you buy her a drink and now you're in AFC mode. If you win the bet, you lose the war. She is now forced to kiss you instead of wanting to kiss you.

LovE
03-19-2006, 06:31 PM
I think the bet is a bad idea. A kiss close is definitely nice, but what kind of achievement is it when you get the kiss b/c SHE LOST A BET! And just think what kind of mind frame she would have after you brought up the idea and after you actually kiss her.
It's a lose-lose situation. If you lose the bet, you buy her a drink and now you're in AFC mode. If you win the bet, you lose the war. She is now forced to kiss you instead of wanting to kiss you.
i agree, the art of pickup is not to "pick up women" its to "drop them to there knees" :D

Flowz
03-21-2006, 02:46 AM
^^ cosigned to both the above posts..
this shit is stupid.. don't ever EVER try it in field..
stupid idea, stupid boi.. lol..
nah, I'm j/p mang.. give it a crack.. but keep in mind us PUA's pointing n laughin @ w/eva result u get from this.. haha
Pz.
Flowz..

ATP
03-21-2006, 07:42 AM
Well its intended to be playful and despite what you all may think buying a girl a drink in C1 - C3 is acceptable, especially once she's validated herself to you. Also, I really would'nt use this if I didn't already think she wanted to kiss me.

FlipSeduction
05-16-2006, 11:38 PM
It actually does sound like it will work. Takes confidence in the field, I will Field Test it.

knowledge
05-21-2006, 01:33 PM
works well ive done this before at strip clubs with strippers and got free dances. I allways start with the opener "who lies more girls or guys?" They allways say girls lie more but guys get caught more. I ask them to play the number guessing game if I win i get a free dance, I never say if she wins i will pay and they usually never notice. Then im like actually how can I trust you after you told me how much girls lie and how good they are at it. I bust her balls a bit tell her she wont admit if i get the number right. I love this part she starts begging to play, she promises she wont lie. Eventually I make her pinky swear that she will be honest and she promises this and that ( actually the pinky swear was the strippers idea but it works well, girls seem to dig it.) sometimes I start thumb wars during the pinky swear finger lock shit, she'll start really trying to beat u. Then im like seriously lets get back to the game blah blah blah I guess 7 it was right, the look you get when u gess her number right is priceless. she gives me a free dance we sit and talk for half an hour.......................