PDA

View Full Version : A Numbers game?

b0bhawke
02-15-2008, 02:28 PM
I am interested to know what kind of "success" rate other people on here have with their approaches. To what extent do PUAs have the skill to get any woman they want and to what extent do they play the numbers game? After all, PUAs hit on a lot more women than your average guy, some are bound to take.

I say this because I have met girls in the field who seem pretty much unattainable. Sure, you could explain this by saying my game isnt good enough, and that if the right guy came along and did everything perfectly then he could get any girl in the sack. Its just the chances of this happening are slim, even if the guy is an exceptionally skilled PUA. I want to know what a PUA's chances are like in general.

I should say that I am pretty skilled at pick up. Its just that I have met my fair share of girls who are hell bent on not being picked up. No amount of negging will get them to even show the slightest bit of humanity.

So with that in mind, Id like to know 2 things:

% of girls you have approached and f-closed:
% of girls you have approached and could have f-closed but didnt want to:

mine are:

negligible
I think about 20%

respectively

Lets hear your's

Russ Wheeler
02-15-2008, 03:13 PM
I am interested to know what kind of "success" rate other people on here have with their approaches. To what extent do PUAs have the skill to get any woman they want and to what extent do they play the numbers game? After all, PUAs hit on a lot more women than your average guy, some are bound to take.

I say this because I have met girls in the field who seem pretty much unattainable. Sure, you could explain this by saying my game isnt good enough, and that if the right guy came along and did everything perfectly then he could get any girl in the sack. Its just the chances of this happening are slim, even if the guy is an exceptionally skilled PUA. I want to know what a PUA's chances are like in general.

I should say that I am pretty skilled at pick up. Its just that I have met my fair share of girls who are hell bent on not being picked up. No amount of negging will get them to even show the slightest bit of humanity.
So with that in mind, Id like to know 2 things:

% of girls you have approached and f-closed:
% of girls you have approached and could have f-closed but didnt want to:

mine are:

negligible
I think about 20%

respectively

Lets hear your's

Although I admire your confidence, I think you are overestimating you're abilities. Unless these women are asexual or gay, it is most certainly possible to pick them up, you're just not doing the right things. Think about it, at one point they have been in a relationship, therefore someone had to have picked them up then, and it can be done again.

b0bhawke
02-15-2008, 04:46 PM
Like I say, I know its possible to pick up any woman. What I want to know is whether its probable.

Fucking Classy
02-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Of course it's probable, if you approach a woman and you don't close some how then you did something wrong... TMM proves this, women have hard wired triggers for attraction, bottom line, they are born with it.

b0bhawke
02-16-2008, 04:04 PM
you guys are missing the point.

Its like saying you can become the president of America if you know exactly how to. This is a non-statement. Of course you can.

I know any woman can be picked up. What I want to know is the success rate of people on here.

Understand my post before replying please.

kremie
02-17-2008, 09:06 AM
those kinds of women you've met probably just don't want to be picked up by you. Lots of women have preconcieved notions about what they want and if you don't meet that requirement then it's basically over for you, that goes for any PUA. You might be able to get an email or phone number but they'll just ignore you calls and emails until you go away. You can't pick up women who don't want to be picked up, just like you can't teach people who dont' want to be taught. Remember everybody is human, maybe they're just out to chill for the night and hot hook up with anybody.

Russ Wheeler
02-18-2008, 09:37 AM
If you're looking for numbers so you can catch an idea if it's just you or we all suck at picking up, then I'll tell you that it's possible to do much, much better than the stats you posted. I don't really keep track of hits and misses, I don't go out to pick up women either, I go out to have fun.