PDA

View Full Version : She's still holding on to something...

SecondRequiem
02-14-2008, 11:15 PM
I'd never thought I'd come to this conclusion at a young age. I know, it goes against a lot of what I've learned from the community, Mystery, Strauss, DeAngelo etc. But, I've grown tired of sarging mindless bitties in clubs, parties, lounges etc. The sex has been great, and the nights have been wild, but I'm looking for something like an LTR involving a woman who's fun to actually spend time with outside of the bed. I want a change in scenery for a bit, just to see how it goes.

So I met my mark at the university Library, she walked down one of the rows looking for something, but looking very lost, so I opened and it turned out we were looking for the same reference book, which I found and told her she could sit with me and snag it off me when I'm done. Turns out we didn't take notes at all and we talked about our assignment for a bit, then she asked about me and such, I brought out the negs, kino escalation, DHV's etc. I was getting insane IOI's, like touching, approval, and she couldn't stop smiling at whatever I said. After that, we head for lunch, I foot the bill, number close, hug close. She calls me "about the project" but quickly changes to other things. We've been sitting together in class and lectures and there's attraction. So you guys think "wtf is the problem, kclose, she wants your knob".... she still has feelings for a long distance boyfriend that had to be cut out due to moving.

She's a brilliant girl, volley ball team, petite with amazing thighs and breasts and green eyes to kill for, great conversation and all. She's also been one of the harder girls to sarge due to how I've had to actually put effort into conversations that don't just revolve around playful banter.

I don't think boyfriend destroyers are possible because I don't even know anything about the guy, and because I DON'T want to hear about it. I've been disregarding any boyfriend talk etc.

In brief, she wants me, but I need a little help on making ways to forget about the bf.

Thanks

RunMan
02-15-2008, 08:07 AM
don't bring up her long distance. Don't mention anything. Just keep on working on her. Long distances are really hard to maintain because of the lack of physical contact. Trust me, She'll be exploring things with you very soon.

Fucking Classy
02-15-2008, 06:36 PM
I agree, I would suggest keeping the kino alive and staying away from the death trap of LJBF.

Classy

SecondRequiem
02-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Sweet, thanks, I've definitely kept the kino, hell I kept picking her up with one arm and poking fun at how tiny and compact she is.

I'm seeing her tomorrow for the entire day, I'm going for the kiss close. Good times cometh.

SecondRequiem
02-16-2008, 10:51 PM
WOOOOOOOO QUICK UPDATE:

Fclosed :)....she's in my shower right now...Will post details tomorrow. I can't stop smiling.... Round 2 cometh hahaha

Saki
02-17-2008, 02:31 AM
WOOOOOOOO QUICK UPDATE:

Fclosed :)....she's in my shower right now...Will post details tomorrow. I can't stop smiling.... Round 2 cometh hahaha

Haha.

played ;)

Aceundeuxtrois
02-17-2008, 08:42 AM
close the browser b4 she comes back

hosamyasin
02-18-2008, 09:36 PM
problem solved you are welcome. lol

SecondRequiem
02-22-2008, 12:35 AM
Alright, I have time to post, so I'm going to post how I closed.

The day began with me taking her with me shopping at the ultimate market because I wanted some things to cook dinner. There's a place we call the St. Lawrence Market here in Toronto. The Toronto sargers should know this place, and will probably tell you the same thing. It's an incredible place to take a girl, amazingly farm fresh everything, indoors, unique foods to sample and probably the only time you'll have fun as a guy shopping because there's EVERYTHING. The fun began about showing value by taking her around all the different stores and showing her all the freshest foods and ingredients from all the places of the world, and getting her to try things she's never experienced before. This is suchhhh a winner. I slowly gathered my ingredients, made her keep guessing what I was going to make her for dinner, talked about my culinary experience etc. (Telling her funny stories of how my grandfather taught me to cook, things like that). Nearly 4 hours later, we had lunch, ingredients and a fucking blast.

We walk back to my apartment, leave the stuff, head out to see some of my friends and their bitties who I hadn't seen in a couple months and had planned a little hang out. We recalled hilarious stories and such (She was so enthralled about hearing a camping story of me and a friend having to carry our canoes 7km+ with out any shoes because my other buddies had snuck by and taken our paddles and shoes in our canoe). The DHV I got from my friends and their girlfriends completely sealed this, she was cuddled into me and kept stroking my hair....completely forgetting her bf...ALRIGHT!

Magic began on the way back, the usual kino with the hand holding, head pats, the shoving etc. We get back to our apartment, and I start prepping dinner, I tell her I'm going to teach her how to cook for me when I get sick. She's eager to learn, so I start showing her how to prep the the Coconut Ginger shrimps (Cleaning and preparing)(I got the recipe from the Foodnetwork, ULTIMATE RESOURCE guys, fucking live by it haha - http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_16347,00.html), how to make the Tajine (Ultimate vegetarian dish, it's Moroccan.) and the saffron rice. All the while getting her to smell and taste the ingredients, getting behind her and showing her how to work the Tajine pot.

All this kino prepping dinner intensified during the actual meal, sitting close to each other and feeding each other. She said my meal was the greatest thing she's ever had cooked for her other than her mom's cooking. I was there. I got her to do the dishes, keep talking to her, then I came up behind her when she's about to finish and I turn her around, did the triangle gaze. BAM FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOO. Her soapy hands felt good haha, she didn't even care about it, she just dug in.

The result, I'm seeing her tonight and tomorrow morning, and saturday. Life is good.

Dezign
02-22-2008, 06:51 AM
Well played mate. Let us know if it keeps going, hope you get that LTR you want.