PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Girl keeps wanting picture? How do you act alpha?

Renagade
02-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Ok, so I see a guy I'm friendly with in the cafe at my school, say hello, then this 6-7 chick says yo get in this picture. So I abliged and step in, but there camera keeps dying. We finally get the picture, meleaned back a little, smile, blah, tired and on the move. Then, this girl grabs me and says get in this picture, [Didn't know what to do] I ablige, she starts taking pics, but she sucks at shooting! She was either missing us or we were whited out. I had read a thread about cameras, and at one point she was kissing my cheek because I had told her to ;). But she didn't like any of the pictures. The whole time she goes back to her friends and says "what about this one?" Punk girl, black hair, keeps wanting me to take my hat off, [had that problem twice today, I can't stop them :(, they usually get me when I'm writing down my number for them,[they gave me theirs first :)] Anyway, I start getting pissed and ignore her a bit, I had to go do some work and after a while took off. She would say come over here and many times I'd come for the pic, but after about 10-15 minutes, I started to lose interest, Ideas? Comments?

DanJer
02-12-2008, 01:07 PM
From your jumbled tangled post... what was the question?

Some girl keeps pulling you into her pictures and your complaining?
She's taking pictures of kissing you on the cheek and you don't like it?

Own that shit.

Take the lead.

She wants you in her pictures and her ideas suck. Tell her. Say this is a better pic, sit her on your knee, Lift her, piggy back, hell I'd be directing her all around.

ajv85
02-12-2008, 07:14 PM
and at one point she was kissing my cheek. But she didn't like any of the pictures. The whole time she goes back to her friends and says "what about this one?" Punk girl, black hair, keeps wanting me to take my hat off, [had that problem twice today, I can't stop them :(, they usually get me when I'm writing down my number for them,[they gave me theirs first :)]

Ok, let me get this straight. You not only had a girl kissing your cheek wanting to take pictures with you. But also a punk girl trying to get your hat (Obvious IOI), and 2 other girls gave you their numbers first?? Sounds like you need to just step up and take what is yours. And by what's yours i mean all the fucking girls coming up to you, AFCs would die for that attention BTW.

Strife10
02-12-2008, 09:11 PM
should have said it'll cost you 75 cents to get me in this haha

Renagade
02-13-2008, 12:42 PM
I had to go the other day, have to go again today quick, but to quickly try and answer.

DanJer - I had told her to kiss me on the cheek. She seemed kinda, I don't wanna say slutty, but it seems she didn't mind the idea at all. She had guys walking by grabing her she seems to know, I don't know, wasn't interested. But she kept on pulling me, hard, to get into her photos. Like I said, I had shit to do and was getting bored so I wanted to leave after like 5 mintues and all the guys walking past grabbing at her. After all, I had only stopped for a second to say hello to someone I knew next to her.

ajv85 - As for the hat thing, they kept on telling me to take off my hat, I said no, but it doesn't really sound alpha. But I doubt it would be alpha to just immediatly gratify them If I didn't feel like it, any ideas? [Btw, when I she told me to take off my hat I told her to take off her hair :P. Didn't really make sense, but I was like "is that shit real?" Somehow the word, "weave" got thrown out there ;P lol]

Strife, love the idea :).

Strife10
02-13-2008, 02:21 PM
That was how i hooked my ex, i put her hat down my pants and she reached in to get it and i jumped outta the way and screamed "This Shit aint free! that'll be three bucks."

Renagade
02-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Ok, let me get this straight. You not only had a girl kissing your cheek wanting to take pictures with you. But also a punk girl trying to get your hat (Obvious IOI), and 2 other girls gave you their numbers first?? Sounds like you need to just step up and take what is yours. And by what's yours i mean all the fucking girls coming up to you, AFCs would die for that attention BTW.

Little specification here, one girl grabbed my hat off my head cus she wanted to see me with my hat off and I said no. Now I look stupid and weak because she did what she wanted, I told her no touche and to put it back on my head, she just tossed it down on the table in front of me, what do I say? I just put it on and continued writing my number. Btw - She actually approched me said she knew me from somewhere, I countered by naming a few classes, she used it as an excuse to say she should give me my number so we can talk later, [ LOL -mystery meathod? ] anyway, told her I'd give her my number, I don't know why I said it, I guess she might have been trying something? I've never really had that happen and I didn't know what to say.

Any Ideas about what to say when girl tells you to take their number, and please just not "alright" something maybe cocky funny to say, I said about my number, "just don't go calling me all hours of the night". And while I'm writing my number,[after shes written her's on paper that shes brought out for me and her, she takes off my hat, what to do?

lol - just remembered a stupid little thing. When she was writing her number, her pen died, so I handed her mine, she puts hers down on top of a banister with a handrail with a slot big enough for the pen. Well, I thought it would be funny to flick the Pen down the handrail, and it was :P. Only thing, now the girls like wtf and I'm laughing :P. She was like wtf, but not too serious, I was tired and didn't want to get it, but I didn't want to be a dick. I decided I had 2 pens, so I took one out and handed it her and I said, "here, use this one" I was wondering, smoothe or supplicating, I mean, she wasn't asking for it, I just didn't want to be a dick.

faelken
02-14-2008, 05:58 PM
maybe.. sth like:-

I'll give you my number as long as you promise you won't annoy me.

I usually charge for my photographs.

Renagade
02-26-2008, 10:40 AM
but how do you react when they won't listen and they are taking shit from you? Thats my big question.

SonShyne
02-27-2008, 08:14 AM
Dont react they want a reaction. Reframe and take back control. Say hey if you want this threesome to happen you better... or something cocky funny.

Ryantbh
02-27-2008, 11:25 AM
Girls like that need someone to put them in their place, be a man, grow some bollocks.