PDA

View Full Version : Friend with feelings

Random Red
02-11-2008, 04:11 PM
So I just needed some basic advice
I have this old friend, have known her for a good 4 yrs. Back in the day I had feelings for her, but never said anything to her...B/c of this, most of my feelings towards her were gone...
but then I came to find out that she actually liked me as well
Finally after all these yrs (only 4 actually), I told her how I feel about her. I assumed she'd come out n' tell me about how she feels.
Instead, she kinda went off, and told me how shes been waiting for me to tell her this, but it's kinda too late to do anything now, since she's talking to her ex again.
anyways, to rap it up, I'm meeting up with her this Friday again. I'm getting mixed feelings from her, it seems clear that she still likes me, but at the same time it's clear that she wants to play games with me.
And that's what I need help with...
how do I approach her, should I just be cool with it? be aggressive? I don't wanna ask about her ex, but I wanna know where she stands...
Thanks in advance

Element22
02-11-2008, 05:18 PM
fuck her ex man if you want to go out with this chick you need to DHV over the ex. im not sure how you want to go about doing this but you need to make her feel like your the shit and that you will provide her a better time than her ex will.
good luck

Frost Jack
02-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Just DLV and neg her about her boyfriend. Whatever she says about her bf, make fun of him and her for talking/going out with him. Also start kinnoing hard because I'm sure her ex already started kinnoing her back to their old relationship. Also remind her of why she broke up with him or why he broke up with him. Make her think of the old problems, not the thing on her mind now-the stupid idea that her ex has changed. He certaintly hasn't. He probably hasn't been getting any and wants some from her becuase he just goes back to where he was with her when he left!

Good luck!

Random Red
02-11-2008, 06:13 PM
lol a little harsh, but hey.....
thanx so far

soulkreep
02-12-2008, 12:20 PM
lol a little harsh, but hey.....
thanx so far

harsh?:confused: i like to call it reality:p
the ex bf has to go :)

Random Red
02-13-2008, 12:36 AM
harsh?:confused: i like to call it reality:p
the ex bf has to go :)

ok. good point
should I bring up the issue, or should I let her bring it up and talk about it?

helicopter
02-13-2008, 01:07 AM
She'll bring it up and expect you to become one of her really good friends she can dump problems onto. You'll see :p

Just don't fall into the friends trap and you're all sweet

RunMan
02-13-2008, 09:00 AM
Just DLV and neg her about her boyfriend. Whatever she says about her bf, make fun of him and her for talking/going out with him. Also start kinnoing hard because I'm sure her ex already started kinnoing her back to their old relationship. Also remind her of why she broke up with him or why he broke up with him. Make her think of the old problems, not the thing on her mind now-the stupid idea that her ex has changed. He certaintly hasn't. He probably hasn't been getting any and wants some from her becuase he just goes back to where he was with her when he left!

Good luck!

uh..no! All this would accomplish is a giant slap in the face.

by negging her and her boyfriend and reminded her about why she broke up with him she will become really defensive. If you dont use one of the boyfriend destroyers, then dont even bring him up. Just run your normal game.

Renagade
02-14-2008, 12:04 PM
I had a simlar problem, She went out of state for college, I'm going to college here. Her brothers been friends with my sister for like 10 years, and I had thought about it back in the day, but figured it would be weird. Anyway, skip skip skip, we would be in art classes together,[I was an art buff in high school, she went to college for it] I see her brother at my sisters wedding party and we talk, I forget how, but he asks if I got her new cell number, I tell him no and he give it to me. About a month later, I'm looking through my wallet and call her up. We talk and just chill, half way through she tells me she had the biggest crush in high school, [ I actually really started to have feeling for her... I think ] I admit that I had kind of liked her. It didn't get ackward, she had a break from school and was coming out for a week, I said cool and we should hang out, but she didn't call and I never did. I know I know, " YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED" but, I actually forgot :P. Anyways, I figured it wouldn't work, she being at school and what not, plus, I've had girls who have come out and told me years later they had the biggest crush on me back in the day, and I couldn't rekindle jack, they got over me :(. S'alright, they wern't the hottest shit on the block ;D.

I say run game if you really want her, if you just want a friend, be a friend. I personally have no problem being in the ljbf zone with some girls.