PDA

View Full Version : getting back an HB9 after removing her from msn and facebook

confused16
02-05-2008, 05:32 PM
hey guys
i was recently talking with a friend of mine and he brought up this girl i dated/fooled around with for a month in highschool. one random night after i got pretty drunk i decided its time to do some spring cleaning and decided to remove whomever i don't really talk to or isn't important to me from facebook/msn and my phone but heres the thing. my friend shows me pics of my ex so to speak and she's gone from a 9 to a 12 no joke. i havn't spoken to her in a solid year or so now maybe a bit less and theres a 2 years age difference between us which kinda works to my advantage but i was wondering on what kinds of approaches would you guys take to re-kindle this thing.

my reading weeks in a couple of weeks and im thinking about adding her back/msging her on how a jelous girlfriend removed a bunch of girls from my list and try re-kindling this thing as if its the first time we've ever met....

Thoughts? Suggestions?

ware_ru
02-05-2008, 05:39 PM
gftow

BigDongAlong
02-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Try telling her that you were doing a cleanup on all of the people that you didnt like/talk to anymore and lucky for her, she fell into the category of people you could actually bear.
Dont comment on her newfound beauty , approach it in a purely friendly manner.

GT0909
02-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Removing a friend from facebook is the ultimate diss.

RunMan
02-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Removing a friend from facebook is the ultimate diss.

word to yo' momma, son!

MJX
02-11-2008, 01:58 PM
hows about, the truth, the spring cleaning thing,

"hey remember me, i accidentaly removed you, blah blah...add me back biotch:)lol"

no guarantees itll work i dont do online game

Julius
02-16-2008, 10:39 AM
Problem;

After 1,5 years relation im single again. I want to fix a old 9 from 2 years ago. Im talking her to last times but I can't connect with her cause she probably know that ill only want her for one thing.

Some creative ideas?